General - page 1229

Can anyone tell me how to find the past value of a value found within an indicator? I can find past values of Open, Close, High, Low and Volume, but not sure how to find past values of indicators. Thanks!
Does anyone know where I can download this type of indicator? I saw it in Youtube and it's the indicator I'd like to use in my analysis. I don't mind rewriting the code but that will take a little while longer as I've just started to learn MQL5. >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJXCRTo9358...
Hi Everyone, This code below works fine with indicator value of D1 on H4 chart. But when I want to compare Close(previous day on D1) and Band(previous day on D1), it only work on D1 but not on H4. Could you please help me to fix it? Thank you so much. HHC for (i = limit - 1; i >= 0;...
Despite Angela Merkel's insistence on numerous occasions this past week that there will be "no debt renegotiations," it appears a schism at the core of Europe is opening. As France24 reports, following a meeting between France's finance minister Michel Sapin and Greece's finance minister Yanis...
Hello, I'm searching a simple reverse expert adviser, let's say Buy when MA5 cross up MA 10 Close and reverse when MA 5 cross down MA 10. Thanks in advance. Jo
Hi. I have never before been intrested in fractals. But suddenly they caught my interesting, due to the other great work Bill Williams done, espacially AO are a great tool for me. So now I want to learn more about fractals and their nature, I know they are just swing highs and swing lows, so i guess...
I was wondering if anyone know where I can find information on which currency is strong and which currency is weak?
I do believe I am onto something! I am testing a strategy I developed which enters trades across multiple different currency pairs each week. It even survived the CHF drawdown, then trading LARGE lot sizes the following week. I don't see why it won't work over the long run to make 100% a month, just...
Hi, MT5, Windows7, fresh install (latest build). All charts were working fine for the first week, now suddenly, none of them update. All charts seem completely frozen no matter what I do. I have tested 3 different brokers (Activtrades, MetaQuotes and Instaforex) - all demo accounts. I tried...
I hate to trouble anyone but , can you put Elliot wave buttons and all from mt5 to mt 4 ? god bless here is my e mail bhrrp1@gmail.com
Ea Functions 1. Entry Logic 1Open order on double arrow. (Please see image attached) Include option to open order 0-4 bars after double arrow appears. I need the ability to select 0-4 bars to open trade after double arrow appears 3.Entry Logic 2Open order when arrows appear 0-4 bars from each other...
hi i have problem in my indicator. can you please check this: i use several array ; like this : ..#define BAR_COUNT 100..double A[BAR_COUNT],B[BAR_COUNT];..//+------------------------------------------------------------------+void OnInit()  {   ....
I created an Expert Advisor and would like to add this product to the market for free demo availability. In reading the description of "How to Post a Product in the Market" I run into some difficulties. First: My EA is tailored to specific brokers due to differences in pricing, spreads,...
This might be a silly question. Say I want to run 3 terminals at once, each one logged into a separate account. Do I need to have 3 separate installs of metatrader? Or, can you use one install and have it loaded up 3 times logged into different accounts? I'm currently doing the first method. But...
The new leftwing government in Athens opened negotiations on its bailout package with European partners on Friday by flatly rejecting the expected extension of the program and the international inspectors overseeing it. Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis met Jeroen Dijsselbloem, head of the euro zone...
[Deleted]
  Ode to martingale  (79   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
I made myself another page in the blogs of the same name, I venture to duplicate the thread on the forum, maybe someone can fix a roof, please do not consider it a problem, like this :-) To quote the blog's topicstarter
I am from Bangladesh, here one of the big problem Paypal. Paypal still not approved in our country and we can not verify our account. Here we are using most popular and secured method Neteller as verified account holders, another method is Skrill. But in MQL5, there is no options to withdraw money...
D1 price is on primary bearish with secondary breakdown: The price is located below Ichimoku cloud/kumo and too far from Sinkou Span A line which is the birtual border berweek the primary bearish and the primary bulish. It means that we can not expect any reversal of the price movement from bearish...
D1 price is on primary bearish and secndary ranging ranging market condition: The price is located to be inside Ichimoku cloud/kumo for ranging market conditionSinkou Span A line (the border of Ichimoku cloud/kumo) is located above the price and very near to it for possible reversal which is...
  RUBLE WATCH  (18   1 2)
Ruble have had the biggest price % drop ( more than 55% ) the last 3 months. The drop was due: 1. Collapse of oil and commodities prices. Russian budget assumed an average $100 per barrel price for 2014. 2. Sanctions from western countries to Russia due to the Crimea. 3. Inability of Russian Central
Hi, for yesterday the first pick EUR/CAD went in the wrong direction and we lost some pips. After that the USD/JPY made a hit to the target and we collected some winnings in the form of 63 pips. The tihrid position eur/usd didn't make a solid move and it was almost in range all the day so it is...
Hi, this is jonth from China! hope to share idea with everyone! Thanks!
Hi, With the insolvency of Alpari announced and their servers down, I'm looking for another broker with MT5 Demo Accounts who populates the Depth of Market with real data. The more DOM levels, the better. I'm doing some research and this is critical for me, so any recommends much appreciated...
hi if i want to copy bufer : using " icustum" and then " copybuffer", i want to copy the value's of an array from an indicator to another indicator ? it can by store the array into a buffer and then use it , but is there direct solution? can you please help? thank you
[Deleted]
Hey guys, I am new here, but I am looking for some very skilled and experienced people that would like to work with me on perfecting my system. It works well in the trending markets, but tends to get chewed up a bit on the flat markets. During the month of January I was up 300%. I have attached...
I studied sockets fo MQL5 and I concluded that it isn't a good option, because I can call java using sockets but I can't receive a response. I studied files for MQL5 and I concluded that it isn't a good option, because I can get an event when a file is updated in MQL5. I will need to check every...
5-10% 10-20% 20-40% 40-50% 50-60% 60-70% 70-80% 81-90% 90-100%
Hello, I will use AO in a script. If I write " icustom(Symbol(),0,"Accelerator Oscillator",0,0)", is it enough ? Or is something missing ? Thanks for help. Jo