Why do many traders lose? - page 2

MarianaRo:
emotions-1st

I agree on this one...

Bad Emotional Intelligence: Your system and strategy are good but you just can't wait that much so you screw it.

i too agree emotion kill the account.

in my case, it was money management

The big reason why many traders lose in Forex :

They don't have enough skill

They don't use a good and safe money management

They can't control their emotion

Those are the common reasons behind the trader's failure 

Turcitu Mariana-Elena:
emotions-1st

They lose because they think about trading in the wrong way

They are trying to be precise with their entry exit and stop- but the market is an auction process with buyers and sellers,

The big money moves the market and the news is a big factor, but without the big guys buying or selling price would not move

In todays markets with the increase in High Frequency Trading and sneaky trader tactics trading as taught in the books loses you money. WHY because this is a METAGAME- each participant is trying to take money from the others whilst at the same time trying to ensure they do not give money in the form of losses to the other participants. You are taught to trade the trend- this is correct but its a lot harder to do today because of false breakouts and bigger retracements

check my profile and message me if you are a new trader wanting to learn--- I have been in this game for 13years 

Forex is an unfair game because the majority of traders in numbers are retailers. They need to earn money in another way and don't have enough time to spend with forex and so they will never be as good as someone doing it fulltime. Amateurs are measuring with professionals. Try to run 100 meters vs Bolt. How shall this work?

Q what is the difference between a winner and a loser? A; when a loser loses they don't know what to do, when a winner loses they know what to do. they have a plan

Some people refuse to do the work required to master their skill.

Trading 3 steps:

first step wich It takes almost between2- 3 years Almost traders For this group trade is easy and loss ana loss .most of group left trade with big loss

secound step wich  It takes almost between 2-3 years The balance is Fixed and Still not profit but not loss!

third step with   It takes almost between 1-2 years the profit outgo from loss this group are 5% from all 3 steps 

No sl no margin control
Reason: