IS IT POSSIBLE TO MAKE CURRENCY STRENGTH METER FROM THIS INDICATOR

HIIII

I FOUND THIS INDICATOR HERE IN THIS BIG FOURM I SEE IT IS VERYGOOD INDICATOR , I ASK IF ANY ONE COULD MAKE IT TO MEASURE CURRENCY STRENGTH BY IT

PUT THIS INDICATOR WITH EUR CURRENCY THEN PUT IT WITH USD CURRENCY THEN WITH NZD CURRENCY THEN WITH AUD THEN WITH JPY THEN WITH CAD THEN WITH CHF

AFTER THAT WE SEE WHICH CURRENCY MORE STRENGTH AND WHICH MORE WEAK DEPEND ON INDICATOR

IF ANY ONE COULD MAKE IT

SORRY ABOUT MY ENGLISH BAD , HOPE SOME ONE COULD HELP ME TO MAKE THIS INDICATOR

_tro_multi_trend_boxes.mq4

???????????????????

?????????????????????????

??????????????

abedalnasser:
HIIII

I FOUND THIS INDICATOR HERE IN THIS BIG FOURM I SEE IT IS VERYGOOD INDICATOR , I ASK IF ANY ONE COULD MAKE IT TO MEASURE CURRENCY STRENGTH BY IT

PUT THIS INDICATOR WITH EUR CURRENCY THEN PUT IT WITH USD CURRENCY THEN WITH NZD CURRENCY THEN WITH AUD THEN WITH JPY THEN WITH CAD THEN WITH CHF

AFTER THAT WE SEE WHICH CURRENCY MORE STRENGTH AND WHICH MORE WEAK DEPEND ON INDICATOR

IF ANY ONE COULD MAKE IT

SORRY ABOUT MY ENGLISH BAD , HOPE SOME ONE COULD HELP ME TO MAKE THIS INDICATOR

_tro_multi_trend_boxes.mq4

It can not be made

And please stop posting nonsense posts (like the ???????????????????????????). That will not help you in your requests

how could i delete all my post here in this fourm ( i didnt want it appear ) how could i do that ???

abedalnasser:
how could i delete all my post here in this fourm ( i didnt want it appear ) how could i do that ???

The same as in any other forum in the world : after some time, you can not delete posts you posted in the past. Once it becomes public and quoted, the posts are becoming a matter of communication not of ownership and they are staying as they are

all the best

Reason: