Does anybody knows the Buy sell conditions of this indicator?

Does anybody knows the Buy sell conditions of this indicator? Is called anchorfxsignals as you can see on image.

Files:

Leontas:
Does anybody knows the Buy sell conditions of this indicator? Is called anchorfxsignals as you can see on image.

That is a pivot points variation that displays pivot values as lines but as text values too

I watched few this indicator yesterday. The indicator has pivot lines. It was suggesting long position, showing that sellers were about 10 times more from buyers. That moment the indicator didn't suggest tp and sl level. The market moved few down and after few up. I am not sure if this indicator can help or can give confusing signals. I must study it more.

Logically somebody can think tp to the next up level but it can be also the second up level.

My goal is to understand if the indicator can show this information without using additional indicators.

I must upload the indicator so you also to can check it.

Here is the file . I have found information at the link below.

AnchorFX Indicator marks pivot point levels on your chart and gives you information about: Total Buyers/Sellers (current candle); Buying/Selling Power (scale from 1 to 10); Possible Long/Short Entry (depending on …
Files:

You'll find tons of very good information if you google Pivot Forex. It may appear a bit strange at the beginning but with some practice...

Leontas:
Here is the file . I have found information at the link below.

Check this article regarding pivot points and how can the (possibly) be used for predictions : http://www.investopedia.com/articles.../04/041404.asp

I have checked this indicator. I didn't like the prediction of this indicator. About pivot lines i have many other indicators but i don't use at my strategy support & resistance lines.

Leontas:
I have checked this indicator. I didn't like the prediction of this indicator. About pivot lines i have many other indicators but i don't use at my strategy support & resistance lines.

What do you mean by "prediction"?

If you are searching predictions of future, then mostly they are not reliable

That is a simple pivot

Reason: