How do you explain this magic of numbers? - page 5

Vitaly Muzichenko:

A related question about the numbers.

A couple of days ago a customer sent me an indicator, built an owl with it and handed it over, but the indicator itself remains a mystery to me.

What is the calculation in it, or are the numbers from a "torch", if anyone can - explain in more detail:

And the code itself

Interesting stuff, I'll have to think about it. Why do you write it in the "old" MQL4 style, if that's not a secret?

Сергей Криушин:

And I'm from 999!

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Interesting stuff, I'll have to think about it. Why do you write in the "old" MQL4 style, if it's not a secret?
That was not my writing, it was sent by the client. My task was to write an owl for it

Alexey Volchanskiy:

And I'm a 999!

A Martian or something - a non-carbon dweller - some strange mutation... I've never seen one of those... No one's ever gone beyond 666, the old folks said...

Сергей Криушин:
A Martian or something - a non-carbon dweller - some strange mutation... I've never seen one... there's nothing beyond 666, the old timers said...
It's just a two-dimensional projection of a 999-dimensional being, it actually looks completely different.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
It's just a two-dimensional projection of a 999-dimensional being, it actually looks completely different.
it's actually even cooler-twisted than a DNA helix...

Сергей Криушин:
it's actually even more twisted than the DNA helix...
Someone here said that DNA uses 4-digit calculus. Didn't explain why though ))

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Someone here suggested that DNA uses a 4-figure calculus. Didn't explain why though ))

Because dna with all its lakh variants is made up of a combination of 4 particles - adenine, guanine, thymine and cytosine, don't they teach that in school now?

DNA is similar to the caduceus symbol, probably the ancients knew about it. There is a description that shamans communicated in a trance with wise snakes, i.e. they saw the DNA itself.

I don't remember exactly, but I think the rod that the snakes wind around is called the tree of life.

It is quite an ancient symbol going back to the era of the solar serpents.

Ivan Vagin:

Because dna with all its lakh variants is made up of a combination of 4 particles - adenine, guanine, thymine and cytosine, don't they teach that in school now?

maybe there are some other spirals that recreate other life forms, like the 5 elements from the movie...
Reason: