How do you explain this magic of numbers? - page 3

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Well, the signals sometimes give very good quality, as for looking into the future - I have my doubts )
My code does not show anything on the chart :-(

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Well, the signals sometimes give very good quality, as for looking into the future - I have my doubts)
It does not redraw? Something too beautiful on the history )

The code must be wrong. There's an extra two. It's written differently in two places.

It's exponential smoothing. The coefficients add up to 1. 0.5 is a vertical offset.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Doesn't it redraw? It's too pretty on the story )
It should redraw.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Must redraw.
Yeah, looked it up in the tester, it's rubbish.)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Yes, I looked it up in the tester, it's rubbish.)

The direction of the cycle should be reversed so that it calculates from left to right.

There is an article about this indicator and the correct indicator is there.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Doesn't it overdraw? It's too nice on the history)

I haven't tried it in the tester, it immediately opened in the owl, the signal was taken as a zero line crossing at some distance with the use of martin.

Ivan Vagin:
I don't think, I think, that there is an understanding here with analysis of all interrelations at a very, very, very huge speed - if we take as a hypothesis the possibility of connection of I to the "cloud computing power of the universe" :-)
Well, you may take as a hypothesis anything you like, there are a lot of various fantasies. Analysis is performed, again, with the help of logic. Intuition is cognition without logic. Well, imagine your brain, it may give you the result by means of logic chains which you realize and it may simply give you an abstract picture which you cannot figure out logically. So much for intuition.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

The direction of the cycle should be reversed so that it calculates from left to right.

There is an article about this indicator and there is a correct indicator there.

Yes, thank you - I will read it.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Well, anything can be taken as a hypothesis, there are all sorts of fantasies. Analysis is done, again, with the help of logic. And intuition is cognition without logic. Well, imagine your brain, it may give you a result by means of logic chains which you realize and it may just give you an abstract picture which you cannot figure out logically. So much for intuition.
Ehehe, have you ever experienced what is called "insight"?
Reason: