I need a programmer

I need somebody who has mt4 programming skills to show arrows at the below synchronization. Any ideas how to improve the below synchronization are welcomed.

For Sell Arrow:

xb4d(12) is also the bull-bear indicator without histogram: Below zero

Pj-overRsi:Red

SniperTrend :Red

FSP_Direction(3):Red

CCI_Histogram:Red

H1ForexProfitSupremeFilter:Red

TMaslope_Normalized Mod1: I am thinking for <=-0,1 or <=-0,5

The same logic and with Buy

If you can not add the FSP_Direction ( I don't have the mq4 file) i think is not so big problem

Here i add the rest indicators.

I have worked these indicators at 1H and M30 Time Frame.

I forgot the template back. Just to not loose time.

Files:
template.tpl  7 kb

Leontas:
Here i add the rest indicators.

Leontas

TMA slope is using centered TMA - which recalculates. That makes any combination of the signals already recalculating/repainting (I guess at least 2 of the rest does the same). Better not to use that for signals

I am using these signals, i am waiting the current candle to close and if i have synchronization plus other signals then i enter to sell or buy. Maybe is better to code when the current candle is closed (or even +1,+2). About Tma slope just we need to be for sell negative. I add <=-0,4 or <=-0.5 just for security, to not add <0 and after 4 candles to be positive, this is my purpose.

Sniper trend for example, xb4d they make repaint, usually when the sell or internal sell is near to end but i put all these indicators to have big probability for the sell entry. To synchronized all to sell order and to have opposite results, yes can happen but the probabilities to have right are more.

Leontas:
I am using these signals, i am waiting the current candle to close and if i have synchronization plus other signals then i enter to sell or buy. Maybe is better to code when the current candle is closed (or even +1,+2). About Tma slope just we need to be for sell negative. I add <=-0,4 or <=-0.5 just for security, to not add <0 and after 4 candles to be positive, this is my purpose. Sniper trend for example, xb4d they make repaint, usually when the sell or internal sell is near to end but i put all these indicators to have big probability for the sell entry. To synchronized all to sell order and to have opposite results, yes can happen but the probabilities to have right are more.

Leontas

Be careful with any system that uses recalculating indicators as signals. They can lead to significant problems, if the recalculating part is ignored

I am searching accurate reversal indicators for my new system. Can you suggest me 2-3 good ?

Leontas:
I am searching accurate reversal indicators for my new system. Can you suggest me 2-3 good ?

Leontas

Reversals are hard to detect. In my experience easier to detect trend

Anyway if you want to suggest me some reversal indicators are welcomed.

Leontas:
Anyway if you want to suggest me some reversal indicators are welcomed.

Leontas

If by "reversal" you mean short term deviation from trend, then use some momentum indicator (rsx for example, or some smoothed momentum) for that, but you need a trending indicator to show you an overall trend in order to identify the reversals

Reason: