How do you explain this magic of numbers? - page 6

Ivan Vagin:

Because dna with all its lakh variants is made up of a combination of 4 particles - adenine, guanine, thymine and cytosine, don't they teach that in school now?

I don't know now, in my time they don't tell, I finished 10 years old in 1980 )) But I think, that it is not only the number of particles, but also their spatial order, that is why there are two helices in DNA information coding. Otherwise there would only be 16 combinations.

I'm not good in this field, so... purely my opinion as a layman.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I do not know now, in my time they did not tell, I graduated from 10-years school in 1980 )) But I think, that not only the number of particles, but also their spatial arrangement plays a role in DNA information coding, not for nothing there are two spirals. Otherwise there would only be 16 combinations.

I'm not good in this field, so... purely my opinion as a layman.

And if there were three spirals... what would we be then... 2 spirals... maybe that's the first stage of development... the formation of intelligent information structures... a matrix of sorts...))

Сергей Криушин:
And if there were 3 spirals... what would we be then... 2 spirals... maybe that's the first stage of development... the formation of intelligent information structures... a matrix of sorts...))
I once listened to a show where a biologist spoke. He said that I can understand a gradual development from a bacterium to a human being. But I cannot understand how chromosomes, dna, etc. were formed from nothing. It is fundamentally impossible.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
I once listened to a programme where a biologist spoke. He said I could understand the gradual development from a bacterium to a human being. But I cannot understand how chromosomes, dna, etc. were formed from nothing. It is fundamentally impossible.
I was looking at a physics report on this topic. You can find it - AllatRa science. Very lucidly explained.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
I once listened to a programme where a biologist spoke. He said I can understand gradual evolution from a bacterium to a human being. But I cannot understand how chromosomes, dna, etc. were formed from nothing. It is fundamentally impossible.

It's all about the water and its fairly strong surface tension )

and everything else is random.

If you look from HIGH RISK, you can't see HERE at all.)

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

If you look from HIGH up, you can't see us at all.)

I agree with that 100 per cent! I love watching shows about the structure of the Universe, you clearly understand that all of our humanity is just dust blown up by the wind for a short time. That's why I always smile at statements about God's chosen people and other nonsense in that vein.

The Taoists have it simple - there is a Heaven that doesn't give a damn about people's affairs. Their Heaven in my humble understanding is the laws of cause and effect. If an apple is thrown upwards, it is very likely to fly downwards. But as quantum mechanics states, there is a vanishingly small degree of probability that it will simply disappear. And for micro-objects like elementary particles, this happens all the time, they are born out of the vacuum and disappear in it. For macro-objects, like apples, this probability is vanishingly small. I am not a physicist, don't know the formulas.

A question, if we even are not ants in scales of the Universe, and even not dust, but it is not clear what, whether it is necessary to worry in general about surrounding people? Isn't it easier to live the allotted time with maximum pleasure, spitting on others?

What do you think? I have an answer with real stories from my life, but would like to hear your authoritative opinion.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
I once listened to a TV show where a biologist spoke. He said I can understand the gradual development from a bacterium to a human being. But I cannot understand how chromosomes, dna, etc. were formed from nothing. It is fundamentally impossible.
It is simple. There is some basic law from which particles join together, and then it's just natural selection.
It should be something like this: There are compounds that consume the least energy, but there is always a compound with an even lower energy state. And so we have evolved to the point where we not only consume less energy, but also take it from the environment and recycle it (eat it).
I do not claim to be scientifically accurate, but it must be something like this for simple substances to be converted into organic matter and then into cells.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I agree with this one 100 per cent! I love watching shows about the structure of the universe, you clearly understand that all of our humanity is just dust blown up in the breeze for a short time. That's why I always smile at statements about God's chosen people and other nonsense in that vein.

The Taoists have it simple - there is a Heaven that doesn't give a damn about people's affairs. Their Heaven in my humble understanding is the laws of cause and effect. If an apple is thrown upwards, it is very likely to fly downwards. But as quantum mechanics states, there is a vanishingly small degree of probability that it will simply disappear. And for micro-objects like elementary particles, this happens all the time, they are born out of the vacuum and disappear in it. For macro-objects, like apples, this probability is vanishingly small. I am not a physicist, don't know the formulas.

A question, if we even are not ants in scales of the Universe, and even not dust, but it is not clear what, whether it is necessary to worry in general about surrounding people? Isn't it easier to live the allotted time with maximum pleasure, spitting on others?

What do you think? I have an answer with real stories from my life, but would like to hear your authoritative opinion.

Yeah, right! Here you are, 80 years old, live as you wish. You want to live bad, live bad. You want to live well, live well. Everything else is meaningless.
By the way if you create electric field strength of 10^16 volt per centimeter, then the born virtual particles will separate and become real. That is, an apple can be created from nothing, not even from matter.

Maxim Romanov:
Yeah, that's right! You're 80 years old, live your life. You want to live bad, live bad. You want to live well, live well. Everything else is meaningless.
By the way, if you create electric field strength of 10^16 volts per centimetre, then born virtual particles will separate and become real. So an apple can be created from nothing, not even matter.

I'm a former pretty good electronics guy, but at most I worked with 27kv on the railroad, or rather, had a tolerance, didn't jump on the wires myself of course. 10^16 volt I can't imagine )) Isn't physics about electron volts where you measure energy?

And on the subject of the chosenness of certain nations, karma, the will of Allah, the compassion of Buddha and the pity of the Taoists, I'll tell you an easy weekend story. Just found an old video, August 2009, uploaded to YouTube.

I was walking around St. Petersburg, near the Narvskaya metro, and a young girl was sitting on a bench, crying. I approached her, asking if someone had hurt her, how could I help? We got to talking and it turned out that she was a student, married to a cadet from a military academy who had told her in the morning that she was stupid and couldn't cook. She decided to commit suicide when she was young. As they say, to spite my mother, freeze my ears off )).

I, being an old experienced rascal, didn't try to talk her out of it. I began to discuss with her the means of suicide )). We rejected hanging at once, I said: "Just think, your husband comes to visit you and you're in a noose, tongue out, puddle on the floor, it's so ugly... Ugh!!! And the girl was working as a model then, so the issue of aesthetics was extremely important. She had to make her husband understand what gold he had lost))) Well, a kindergarten in short)))

We went for a walk in the fountain, which in St. Petersburg is such a small river in the centre. We went for a walk in the fountain. There are fishermen there, catching fish of some kind to no avail. I said to her, 'Take a walk, I'm going to the shop. I took a small fish from the shop, approached the fisherman, and said, "Father, my friend decided to commit suicide.

Wow, people here in St. Petersburg know how to talk. He skilfully explained to her what smelt are caught in spring, what they eat (the same as crayfish), and what will happen to them until they are caught in nets, stripped of their skin, at the outlet of the Gulf of Finland.
I look, my friend completely despondent - and what should I, poison?

I said: "Let's jump with a parachute! You just don't pull the ring, like an accident. And write him a note: you're such a tough cadet, but you've never jumped. I may not be a great cook, but I tried. I decided to skydive so you'd respect me.

Well I remembered, composed an important note, took her home, then a 2-hour course at the parachute school on Veterans Avenue and the next morning jump.

On the video I jump first, she is the last, such a beautiful girl, sitting at the very cockpit of AN-2.

The funny thing was, my instructor Sasha said to me, - hey, you seem to be the calmest, will you jump first?

- Yes, I'll go. What's the problem?

- You know, if the first guy presses his hands against the door and sizzles, I have to put the entire group down, and it's a shame for the instructor.

- All meow me, I'll jump without a problem))

- Great, the whole flock will follow the first sheep.)

In the video I'm sitting at the door, I say - I'm going to open the cognac)) There were married couples jumping around, we had a kebab party, etc.

Hmmm, just put the video, just my contented face in the frame in the foreground))) Has YouTube's AI developed a sense of humour?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I agree with this one 100 per cent! I love watching shows about the structure of the universe, you clearly understand that all of our humanity is just dust blown up in the breeze for a short time. That's why I always smile at statements about God's chosen people and other nonsense in that vein.

Mankind and all living things are one organism in unrealistically rare conditions for life, maybe even periodically disappearing, and it is impossible to break away from one organism... autonomy is given for quick adaptation and adjustment to new living conditions... no matter how you spin it, the smartest (or the most cunning) survives and promotes all...
Reason: