How do you explain this magic of numbers? - page 8

Whether a person is prepared to help strangers or not depends largely on his or her inner state at the time the situation arises in which someone needs help.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

The smartest does not promote everyone, he tends to have low hormonal levels, which prevents him from becoming a leader. People with high testosterone levels become leaders. It is great if at the same time they have their head in place and the rare notion of conscience is present. Speaking about conscience, I do not mean popes or Dostoevsky. It is all either pharisaism or woe from the mind.

Where would we be now if we were not promoted by the cleverest and most cunning with both lower and higher levels, if everyone was on his own, no one would have been born at all... we'd still be bouncing around on branches... but we move on in spite of everything...))

Сергей Криушин:
Where would we be now if it were not for the smartest and most cunning ones with low and high levels, if everyone was on his own, no one would be born at all ... we'd still be bouncing around on branches... but we move on in spite of everything...))

)), it's the same as before, only the branches are virtual, but the monkeys are still the same.)

Where are we going? We are overpopulating, not enough resources.

What have we achieved? We rode on wheels 5,000 years ago as we do now.

Space? What good is it? When most of the planet is below the poverty line

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

I did not know about the timer, but I thought it was because the dome opened later than the others, so I did not really want to yank, or I was thinking while flying, maybe I would have yanked 100 meters from the ground already.

Regulated communities are a prime example of a community where man is a wolf to man. That is, where there is competition, where position in this society is at stake, or even life.

And religious communities are probably the opposite of the previous example. But there are exceptions in both cases. Or another example, a collective united by one goal. Within the collective, as a rule, there will be mutual assistance.

I myself did not know about the timer and altimeter until I jumped. It was my first jump, haven't done it again yet, though I intend to.

A little joke before the work week )) Katya then weighed about 40 kg, a really small girl. She was modeling for various women's clothing, lingerie and other shops where you don't have to walk the catwalk. On the catwalk, you need to be tall, and she's six feet tall.) You can't see it in the photo.

Well, I got bored at the training, worked out the situation if you landed on a tree, on the roof of the building, how to get free from the straps, if you're hanging on the tree, etc.

I said, 'Alexander, my daughter is worried. What if the wind comes and carries her to the sky, to the dark woods? May I attach special parachute weights to her feet?

Sasha waved a hand and quickly ran into the storeroom. He laughed and said: "What kind of parachute weights are there? - I just thought of it)) - Let's have a beer, I bought some...) In short, we go out in 5 minutes with such serious faces, Sasha shakes his head sadly, approaches Katya, - we are out of weights.... But nothing, weather forecasters said yes, tomorrow morning at the airport!

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
Whether a person is willing to help strangers or not depends largely on his or her inner state at the time the situation arises in which someone needs help.

That's for sure. I once lived in the centre of St. Petersburg and took boxing lessons with Sasha Kotlobay, who was world boxing champion at the time https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Котлобай,_Александр_Александрович. On my way back from class, there was a girl with a suitcase at the traffic light. The light turned green and she was still standing. And I have a pretty good sense of people, especially women. I said, green light, let's go.

And I feel some kind of a breakdown, and it's evening, about 9 p.m. Or tired, her friend is obviously not herself.

I got to talking to her and it turned out that she had come to university in St. Petersburg and she had been robbed on the train, no money, only a suitcase was left and she was already close to hysteria.

I was living next door and I asked her if she could stay at my place, not at the railway station for the night. Well, I helped the girl a little, she got into uni; however, the acquaintance lasted for years)) She always came to live with me during the session, the dorm was noisy...

Сергей Криушин:
Maybe there are other spirals that recreate other life forms, like the 5th element from the movie...

Yeah. That's a natural fifth element.

В Британии живет девочка, которая не чувствует боли, практически не ест и не спит
  • www.gazeta.ru
В Британии живет семилетняя девочка, которая не чувствует боли, а также практически не спит и не ест. Это связано с нарушением в шестой хромосоме — часть генетической информации, которая должна в ней находиться, у ребенка отсутствует, сообщает The Daily Mail. Семилетняя Оливия Фарнсуорт привлекла внимание врачей после того, как мать девочки...
Reason: