General - page 1642

Using the command line compiler, MetaLang.exe, to compile .mq4 files, it shows the following format: 1-2 ; warning/error code; file location; line#:column#; description of warning/error My question is this: Where can I find a list of the warning/error codes for the compiler? For instance: 2;88 - the...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008,an article Review of Participants by Yuriy Zaytsev (YuraZ) has been published. Yuryi Zaytsev known as YuraZ to us participates in the Automated Trading Championship for the second time. In 2007 his Expert Advisor was the 6th best. Yuriy is an...
Hi guys, pls check the link below and tell me if it's possible and how? Statement: 58268 - Erdem Kavuku
Gerade in deutschland ist es schwehr einen seriösen anbieter zu finden, der einem seine Strategie für den MetaTrader Prgrammiert. Ich habe leider auch schon die Erfahrung machen müssen, dass mir jemand meine Strategie für kleines Geld programmieren wollte! Nachdem ich Ihm aber die Strategie...
Hi, I need to pass in 3 integer values from an external DLL to an EA in MetaTrader. Inside the EA, I declare the imported DLL function as: ----------------------------------------------------------------- #import "MyLib.dll" void Myfunc(int& value1, int& value2, int& value3); #import int a; int...
Hello. (I realize it's been asked before but the last such question I found was in January, so I hope here that something might've changed in your company's strategy...) Are the any plans for porting the MetaTrader software to the Symbian OS platform? I have found MT to be my favourite...
i have good expret that need some chang 2 opsition i need 1-- to start double with the profit we have to do like this profit step: 24-----50---etc to start double profit order profit mode: how many time to double 2-loss step: to start double the loss order step mode: how many time to double...
Has anyone got code to remove the weekends from two points in time? I want to place a text object 23% the distance between two time pointson a trend line, on a daily chart. I get the time of each end point onthe trend line using: Time1=ObjectGet("t1",OBJPROP_TIME1),...
Hello, My commercial EA has simply stopped executing trades. I have it working on an Alpari MT4 demo account. It worked ine for two months and then stopped. I have performed all of the trouble shooting I can think of...Upgrade MT4, new install of EA, etc. I am really confused as to what is wrong. I...
Hello, My commercial EA has simply stopped executing trades. I have it working on an Alpari MT4 demo account. It worked ine for two months and then stopped. I have performed all of the trouble shooting I can think of...Upgrade MT4, new install of EA, etc. I am really confused as to what is wrong. I...
Hi to you all. Sometime ago I came across the "My OZFx Squeeze v3.1" on TSD. It seemed ok so I gave it a thorough testing on a demo account on eurjpy. Last month by the time I was ready to go live with it, a new version came on, not by the original author "My OZFx Squeeze refined v3.1 mail". To...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008,an Interview with Yuri (Gorez) has been published. Yuri known as Gorez to us is on the first place of our rating already for the second week. Such a result is a real surprise for him. He is acquainted with forex since 1995. He tried to trade...
Could some code the following into an EA for me I will write in terms of long trades of course short trades uses the reverse of the logic. Long Trades 1. Opening Positions Suppose that a bull candle [LC] has just closed. The EA takes a trade on the new candle [NC], X pips above the closed...
Hello, I have visited many times. You guys have discussed some interested things bout MT4 here. First time asking questions. I have a commercial EA that has stopped working. I have tried everything I can think of. Can anyone spare some time and help me figure it out?? Regards, David
I'm not to clever on code but was hoping a guru here could help im trying to reverse an EA im guessing if i swap the OP_BUY & OP_SELL over this will change the direction the order has been opened? any help on this would be great ----------- int CalculateCurrentOrders(string as_unused_0) { int...
I'm not to clever on code but was hoping a guru here could help im trying to reverse an EA im guessing if i swap the OP_BUY & OP_SELL over this will change the direction the order has been opened? any help on this would be great ----------- int CalculateCurrentOrders(string as_unused_0) { int...
Good afternoon everyone ... I'm trying to find out how to get variation percentage for values unsucssesfully ! In my routine, it's more important to have percentages than absolute values. I couldn't find any configuration that could give me this. Has anyone got any idea ? Is there any script for...
I create a expert name MyExpert, an indicator named MyIndicator, MyIndicator is not only called by MyExpert using iCustom function, but also I place MyIndicator on Chart D1,H4, so they work like this: MyExpert run on H1 Chart, it  Calls :                         MyIndicator(H1)...
if you like a managed account?_ just drop me a email .. i charge only 10 per cent performance .. accounts start as little as 2000$ my past result 747.000$ starting balance 2000$ now starting 25.000 Live with less risk ( 20 per cent )> Statement: 35871 - Managed Account Frankfurt V -/ Trading Agent...
Please, can anyone give me a good tutorial on how to start forex trading . The categories of best Brokerage firms that will not dissapoint and the technical know how of the forex trading
im getting the error message with my ea ( uninit reason 5 ) can someone explain this? thanks,william
  Your Market Beliefs  (111   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
Howdy Gang, We all have a different view on the way we perceive the market. There are an infinite number of ways one could go about defining what the market actually is, does, or means. What I'm interested in finding out is how many of us (based on personal perspective) believe that the market is...
Does anyone know where I can get the complete set of indicators for Woodies CCI? I have his 6, 14 setup but am looking for the zlr, vegas, famir, etc indicators. Thank you for your help! Regards, Larry Rupert
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008, an article Reporting the Fifth Week (27 October - 2 November) has been published. The fifth week closed the first month of the Championship and opened the path to the next one. This week released a little tension of forex markets - almost...
I'm running vista on a more than adequate system. Been running mt4 since I built system in Feb 07. After windows update on the 16th and restart, the error msg comes up everytime I try to launch any trading platform using mt4. App never does launch, just error msg. Tried uninstalling updates, no go....
[Deleted]
Hi everyone I am new to this site and forex in general, I have recently opened a demo account using MT4 and am quite interested in learning the MQL coding.Is it possible to use meta editor (on a demo account,) to code parameters that will scan in realtime for candlestick patterns i.e doji etc....
In the midst of the global economic crisis, the US Dollar and the Yen gained the most against the Euro since it's inception in 1999 - as investors made a flight to safety. The dramatic turnaround comes of the heels of the Euro reaching it's record high against the dollar of 1.6036 only this July....
[Deleted]
  Currency strength meter  (64   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
[Standalone] ForexGrail System with FXMeter (Currency Meter) by Tom Yeomans MeterSoftware While I wait out the current US dollar bullishness to subside I decided to scratch an itch I’ve had for a few weeks and test out Tom Yeoman’s ForexGrail strength meter I’ve resisted looking into this trading...
Can someone help me? I have put together an indicator that uses various arrays. I have confirmed that my arrays are populated. But when I try to display my final array elements, I do not get anything? Can someone help me with the arraycopy function? This is where the problem resides.
Can someone help me? I have put together an indicator that uses various arrays. I have confirmed that my arrays are populated. But when I try to display my final array elements, I do not get anything? Can someone help me with the arraycopy function? This is where the problem resides.