MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester and MQL5 Cloud Network

We have taken a major step forward, releasing remote agents for testing trading strategies.

Now we are ready to provide a truly cloud system of distributed testing in the form of MQL5 Cloud Network.

Soon we will release a highly configurable MetaTester with a hybrid operation model:

• The normal server mode (it opens a local port, the way it works now), which allows to service connections from client terminals
  • The client mode for connecting to MQL5 Network, where an agent periodically applies to geographically close poolers of MQL5 Network, which distribute tasks
  • The built-in scheduler, which allows to easily control the availability of agents during a week

An operation mode can be enabled though MQL5 Network, binding to an account on MQL5.com, or resources can be distributed for free.
With the binding to MQL5.com account enabled, the fees for the resources used will be automatically transferred to this account. You can withdraw them or use them to purchase resources when necessary. For example, you can enable the operation of agents at night, accumulating resources in terms of money earned, and then use a large number of agents in a short period during working hours.

Those who want to provide their resources for free, can choose the appropriate option and connect to MQL5 Network anonymously.

An important feature of the operation of agents in the MQL5 Network mode is that they can go through any proxies and firewalls, since they will create outbound connections via SSL protocol to geographically distributed CDN servers of task manager.

Great !!!

Good news !

Good!!!

How to "binding to MQL5.com account enabled" ?

How the fee calculated? 

Roughly when will this new feature be available? I am looking forward to it!!

That means: my ea will be also uploaded to the cloud for testing ?

I was hoping to purchase resources from a supercomputer but this is good step forward.

waterhorse:
I was hoping to purchase resources from a supercomputer but this is good step forward.

1. What EA need supercomputer?

2. If supercomputer is available, I don't think is cheap or it may not cost effective!!!!! 

More details about MQL5 Cloud Network.

Is that possible to purchase at 0.1sen USD/Hour?

Hello Metaquotes,

We can see from your screenshots that in build 404 you have the functionality 

When will we be able to run our agents on the MQL5 Cloud?

Thank you for your Time

EK 

Reason: