MT4 INSTALATION : several account mt4 , need to run ea on them, how it must be ???!

hi, i must run my ea on several mt4 ( different broker , different account ).

i did it as below for 3 month :

1- i install 1 mt4 platform ( for each broker on drive c) and then copy that folder for each account with another folder name on c drive and run it. is this will have problem ?

or i must :

2- i must have new installation mt4 for each account in a new folder name ?

could you please help ? which one i must do ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

approximatly :

3- for each mt4 how much ram RAM and other system property i need to run ?

or in other word : for 10 mt4 what system property is need on vps server ? ( only windows{ for example 2008 or as you say } and just for run 10 mt4 )

cpu , ram,  hard , bund with,

-------------------------------------------------------

thx.

People may install it on the different way but I am installing it as the following: 1 MT4 instance installation for new folder.

Sergey Golubev:

People may install it on the different way but I am installing it as the following: 1 MT4 instance installation for new folder.

The latest installation builds that I have run no longer allow you to specify a folder for installation. Not sure if that's a new feature or a bug ;-) So the only I way I have found to do it is to copy the PROGRAM folder (ie not the roaming) into a new folder.

thank you for all your answer , my friends.

but just to sure I get true :

1- assume that we have install mt4 and have our platform for 7 different account. and now want to have it for another new account. i will copy all in source folder ( from first installed ) to a new folder and use it for that account. is this way i use it correct ? and will not have problem in future ? ( all of before was create as the same this method )

2- if you please answer to my another question ( below )please ?  ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

approximatly :

3- for each mt4 how much ram RAM and other system property i need to run ?

or in other word : for 10  platform (mt4) what system property is need on vps server ? ( only windows{ for example 2008 or as you say } and just for run 10 platform   mt4 )

cpu , ram,  hard , bund with,

any answer will help me to have such less problem in future .

-------------------------------------------------------

thank to reply.

Alain Verleyen:
;-)
Oh damn! That tricky old settings button! Thanks mate :D
Reason: