Download MetaTrader 5

MT4 INSTALATION : several account mt4 , need to run ea on them, how it must be ???!

To add comments, please log in or register
Join MQL5 Cloud Network. Start earning money!
Mehrdad Shiri
Mehrdad Shiri 2016.04.07 06:24 

hi, i must run my ea on several mt4 ( different broker , different account ).

i did it as below for 3 month :

1- i install 1 mt4 platform ( for each broker on drive c) and then copy that folder for each account with another folder name on c drive and run it. is this will have problem ?

or i must :

2- i must have new installation mt4 for each account in a new folder name ?

could you please help ? which one i must do ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

approximatly :

3- for each mt4 how much ram RAM and other system property i need to run ?

or in other word : for 10 mt4 what system property is need on vps server ? ( only windows{ for example 2008 or as you say } and just for run 10 mt4 )

cpu , ram,  hard , bund with,

-------------------------------------------------------

thx.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev 2016.04.07 07:04  

People may install it on the different way but I am installing it as the following: 1 MT4 instance installation for new folder.

Stuart Browne
Stuart Browne 2016.04.07 10:22  
Sergey Golubev:

People may install it on the different way but I am installing it as the following: 1 MT4 instance installation for new folder.

The latest installation builds that I have run no longer allow you to specify a folder for installation. Not sure if that's a new feature or a bug ;-) So the only I way I have found to do it is to copy the PROGRAM folder (ie not the roaming) into a new folder.
Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen 2016.04.07 10:41  
Mehrdad Shiri
Mehrdad Shiri 2016.04.07 13:01  

thank you for all your answer , my friends.

but just to sure I get true :

1- assume that we have install mt4 and have our platform for 7 different account. and now want to have it for another new account. i will copy all in source folder ( from first installed ) to a new folder and use it for that account. is this way i use it correct ? and will not have problem in future ? ( all of before was create as the same this method )

2- if you please answer to my another question ( below )please ?  ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

approximatly :

3- for each mt4 how much ram RAM and other system property i need to run ?

or in other word : for 10  platform (mt4) what system property is need on vps server ? ( only windows{ for example 2008 or as you say } and just for run 10 platform   mt4 )

cpu , ram,  hard , bund with,

any answer will help me to have such less problem in future .

-------------------------------------------------------

thank to reply.

Stuart Browne
Stuart Browne 2016.04.07 15:58  
Alain Verleyen:
;-)
Oh damn! That tricky old settings button! Thanks mate :D
To add comments, please log in or register