General - page 1182

[Deleted]
Hi, I depositted some money to my account, then the web site upgraded. When upgrading is finished, i could not see the money in my account. I checked the bank. It was sent to mql5 by gate2shop. No money yet. Is that normal
International regulators struggling to rein in the $5 trillion-a-day global foreign exchange market are finally finding some support from asset managers warming to the idea of moving more trading onto exchanges. The juggernaut forex market operates 24 hours a day across all time zones, but unlike...
GOLD: Bearish, Remains Vulnerable GOLD:GOLD may have closed marginally lower the past week but it continues to hold on to its broader downside pressure medium term. On the downside, support comes in at the 1,216.00 level where a break will aim at the 1,200.00 level. Below here if seen could trigger...
16.02 trend NZD/CHF is down update H1 on the way
Forex Stock Market Commodity exchange CFD Trading Binary trading
Hello, Could some one update the code here: files_en.zip To work on new MT4 versions please? Thank you so much!
EURUSD: Vulnerable Below The 1.1533 Level EURUSD: While EUR may have closed higher the past week, it still faces its broader downside pressure as long as it trades below the 1.1533 level. Support is seen at 1.1300 level with a cut through here opening the door for more downside towards the 1.1269...
When a trader wants to download any of the market products, he has no control of the destination of the EA or indicator. How can a trader choose which platforn to download a product?
Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis said on Saturday he believed Athens would reach an agreement with its EU lenders about the way out of its international bailout, "even at the last minute". Asked in an interview with the Greek daily Kathimerini what would happen if no agreement was reached...
What do you traders feel about trade size? For me, on a 50:1 leveraged account the perfect size seems to be 40% of free margin used in total and starting out with 20% on initial position. That seems to give me enough room to scale a trade up to 40% usage if needed, but enough risk so that I don't...
I need help with an MT4 EA that has an input variable of buy or sell at a specific time of day, tp and sl inputs, and finally an input to close open order at specific time of day. The buy can be a true/false and the sell can be the same way. I don't mind selecting true/false each time. I have't...
FX: How to Trade Greek Debt Deal Talks The ongoing negotiations between Greece and her creditors are driving euro traders crazy. One day of progress is followed by another day of setbacks. This back and forth is keeping euro traders on their toes and EUR/USD in a range. While we ended the week with...
Default separate indicator like MACD or CCI it puts on bottom of the chart, is there any way to put it at the top of the chart ? tk
Sometimes I do things so well I feel as if I have super powers while other times am so sloppy I wonder what happened to my 'superpowers'. Anyone out there who can relate to this?
I have signed to a VPS service , because i can not keep my laptop on 24 hours to get signals. My mql signal is still connected to my laptop mt4 platform.  1. When I go online and go onto the mql website and go into a new signal and attempt to follow it , it opens up the laptop mt4 not the mt4...
D1 price is on primary bearish with secondary flat which was started in the beginning of the previous week: The price is below Ichimoku cloud/kumo Sinkou Span A line and Chinkou Span line are located too far from the price for any possible reversal/breakout from the primary bearish to primary...
USDCHF: Corrective Pullback Risk Envisaged USDCHF: Despite its past week attempts on upside, it still faces corrective pullback risk. This view remains valid as long as USDCHF holds below the 0.9344 level. On the downside, support lies at the 0.9250 level with a break targeting the 0.9200 level and...
I have been with Forex-metal for 1 year now and I can say with confident that my experience with this broker is very good. I find what I need, very good spreads with rare re-quotes, trading by phone and many way to withdraw/deposit funds. Anyway this is my opinion on Forex-metal; I witch you a...
  Good Programmer  (1)
Are here any good programmer for MQL4?
does have anyone a good M1 Indicator or EA which works good?
  #undef  (1)
'#undef' - invalid preprocessor command Looks like the undef directive was removed from the language, but the documentation still there. I'm I right?
EURJPY: Weakens, Vulnerable EURJPY- Having activated a corrective pullback on Thursday, more decline is expected but with caution. On the downside, support comes in the 135.00 level where a break will aim at the 134.00 level. A break will target the 133.00 level with a breach turning focus to the...
  Daily bites from Pro Trade FX  (52   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Yesterday P/L: 0.19% GBPUSD - Intraday - We look to Sell a break of 1.5390 (stop at 1.5420) Traded to the highest level in 6 weeks. Bespoke resistance is located at 1.5418. Rally capped by the daily Ichimoku Cloud. With the Ichimoku cloud resistance above we expect gains to be limited. Further...
  How much time need wait ???  (16   1 2)
How much time need wait for servise desk answer ??? 
hi; i used " ChartIndicatorAdd " with: if(!ChartIndicatorAdd(0,0,i_handle)) {PrintFormat("*****---> Failed to add i_indicator on %d chart window. Error code %d",0,GetLastError());} & there is error 4114 https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/chart_operations/chartindicatoradd as you see : "...
i want to use value of Ichimoku buffer in my separate window indicator by using; iIchimoku i have this: ...//------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Ichimokuinput int tenkan_sen=9; // period of Tenkan-seninput int kijun_sen=26;...
Can someone tell me how this works Am gonna explain how i think it works to subscribe to signals group. 1.MQL5 IS IN THE MIDDLE I CONNECT INTO THEIR SERVER/ SITE MT4 FROM MY BROKERS. 2.SIGNAL PROVIDER DOES SAME. 3. I JOIN HIS SERVICE AND MY ACCOUNT LINKS INTO HIS AND HIS TRADES ARE MIRRORED...
Dear All, I have lot of EA / Scripts to close all trades / close all pending / close all after x profit etc. But not a single EA working smoothly on MT4 terminal, today also download from community but all the EA's having lot of coding error message and not working properly. I need a good EA which...
[Deleted]
Theres no chance to get the Metaquotes ID on my S5mini. I got it on my Nexus Tab, but there is no "menu" button or something on S5 mini. Please help Thx