Looking for mt4 programer.

Hi I wanted to change this arrow indicator that I have, I was wondering if someone could Help me?

1. I wanted the arrows to look like the hollow arrows(The arrows that you could see through).

2 The arrow indicator that I have will show a down arrow, I would like it to display a up arrow when it shows a down arrow.

3 The arrow indicator that I have will show a up arrow, I would like it to display a down arrow when it shows a up arrow.

4. I would like the arrows to show on the opposite side of the chart when the arrows are formed.

Darrel:

Hi I wanted to change this arrow indicator that I have, I was wondering if someone could Help me?

1. I wanted the arrows to look like the hollow arrows(The arrows that you could see through).

2 The arrow indicator that I have will show a down arrow, I would like it to display a up arrow when it shows a down arrow.

3 The arrow indicator that I have will show a up arrow, I would like it to display a down arrow when it shows a up arrow.

4. I would like the arrows to show on the opposite side of the chart when the arrows are formed.

In the line that goes like

SetIndexArrow(0,233);

replace 233 with 241. In the line that goes like this :

SetIndexArrow(1,234);
replace 234 with 242. To have arrows inverted, just invert the des ised (where you would use 241 (arrow up) use 242 (arrow down) and vice versa
Reason: