General - page 1184

New trader, using MT4 but it is not saving my profiles. Need help please !
Is it possible to take a feed of pricing from MT4/5 to feed my app? If so how? This would be for FX, commodities and indexes. Equities would be a plus if anyone knows where I can find this data
Need an example on how to code stop loss on the next order to open. Exmaple: Order 1 = Opens with StopLoss of 200 points. Order 2 = Opens next signal with StopLoss of 10 points below/above Last Open Order StopLoss (Order 1 is still open) Order 3 = Opens next signal with StopLoss of 10 points...
EURUSD: Vulnerable On Price Hesitation. EURUSD: Although EUR is facing price hesitation, it still faces downside threats. outlook on EUR remains biased to the downside though hesitating. Support is seen at 1.1250 level with a cut through here opening the door for more downside towards the 1.1200...
Hi, I've found a small bug in: \MQL4\Include\Controls\CheckBox.mqh ( MT4 Version 4.00 Build 765 ) Missing one const keyword in declarations of CCheckBox class. Original (current) version: bool Checked(void) { return(m_button.Pressed()); } Fixed: bool Checked(void) const { return(m_button.Pressed());
When I use the function of ChartTimePriceToXY() to convert time and price coordination to x and y coordination, I need transfer the time and price and address of x and address of y to the function, the prototyeof this function is as follows: bool  ChartTimePriceToXY(    long           chart_id...
under Terminal\Common\Files\ folder i have 2 sub-directories called 1todo and 2done under 1todo folder i have 1.txt, 2.txt,3.txt,4.txt,5.txt i am trying to move all the files in 1todo to 2done. it works between local folder, and it works move from local folder to common folder but did not work, move...
Feel like trading FX has become next to impossible, with massive, gaping bid-ask spreads, strange "tractor beams" at key technical point in major pairs, completely unexpected stop loss runs, and - of course - central banks behind every corner? Don't worry you are not alone. According to Bloomberg,...
USDCAD: Vulnerable On Correction USDCAD: Despite its Friday strength, its correction triggered off the 1.2798 level has not ended. On the downside, support lies at the 1.2400 level followed by the 1.2350 level. Further out, support resides at the 1.2300 level and then the 1.2250 level. On the upside...
EU commission to table compromise plan for GreeceCommission plan to be platform for discussion at eurogroupCommission to propose 6 month extension for Greece, reorganization of TroikaCommission to suggest lower prim surplus 1.5 %-2 % of GDPECB to accept Greek bond as collateral if deal reached
I have been looking unsuccessfully for an indicator that would place the current dollar value per pip on the chart. I know that there are a number of online pip calculators that give a real time value, but I'd like to have the value for each pair as part of the MT4 screen. If anyone knows of such an...
Hello friends, in the community and different places, lot of free EA can get, but I am looking for a free EA, which is single indicator based, I can modify the logic as per my choice, example MA period, price, etc. I am tired but can't finding the right choice, Please help me to get this. Thanks...
AUDUSD: Develops Recovery Threats AUDUSD: AUDUSD continues to trace out a bottom as a platform for its impending correction. On the downside, support resides at the 0.7750 level where a breach will aim at the 0.7700 level. Below that level will set the stage for a run at the 0.7650 level with a cut...
Aloha Everyone, I am a newbee. I am a registered free signal provider.  I've gone into my back office and i haven't been able to figure how to place my first trade.  I would appreciate it if someone could explain the next step to me.  Thank You in Advance
Banks including Barclays PLC, Deutsche Bank AG and Credit Suisse AG are planning to charge clients for carrying out foreign-exchange trades at the so-called 4 p.m. fix, according to people familiar with the matter. The fix, a key currencies benchmark, was a central focus of the recent investigation...
Do you have any idea for any fundamental forecast for this week?
GBPUSD: Weak And Vulnerable GBPUSD: With GBP now seen following through on the back of its Friday weakness, further decline is envisaged. This development leaves it targeting further downside but with caution. On the downside, support lies at the 1.5150 level where a break if seen will aim at the 1...
Just as Mario Draghi was gaining traction with his latest plan to crush - but not too much so as to rekindle redenomination risk 0 the Euro "whatever it takes" courtesy of the recent launch of QE which sent the EURUSD to the lowest level in over a decade, something happened: Greece. And the problem...
In the forex field i know that will never be there successful strategy for ever, And the only thing that I respect and I care about in the forex field an my work Is the Maximum drawdown must no more than 20% of the volume of the balance That maybe because I'm a programmer and I've made and developed
Hi, If I subscribe to my own signal in my another demo account to check the signal activities / properly working or not, Is there any issue against the MQL community rules? Please advice me. Thanks.
Do you want to choose the best signal for the best profit ? if you want this you should use the mql5.com Filter with this values (Profit Trades,) not less than 90 % this good for good trade. ( you enter in the tow box like this first box 90 the second box 100) and the (Max Drawdown,) not more...
  [Q] Minimal SL ?  (3)
Is there a mql5 function witch can tell me, what is the minimal Stop Loss for the trade ? I manually calculated that minimal SL for GBPUSD for my broker is 13 pips, if I try to set smaller SL, it gives me error: Invalid StopLoss value. (fixed spread 3 pips) Not all brokers have this limitation.
[Deleted]
I work with my partner and pay him for his work . but i don't know why the system block my account. Now i can not pay him or tranfer my money to him. I request ticket to solve On Service Desk but until now no one reply me. Please tell my how to solve this problem. Thanks
Hi there, I want to subscribe to a signal, but I don't want to copy the running trades of the signal. How will that be possible? Thanks Kind Regards, Lars
Dear MT4 experts, I am a newbie on the MT4 programming, trying to study this topic recently. About the implementation for RSI(6) tracking ADX(14) value, I try to drag the Average Directional Movement Index indicator, and then Relative Strength Index indicator in the symbol chart. And select...
GOLD: Remains Vulnerable With Caution GOLD: With a second week of downside pressure occurring the past week, further downside pressure is likely. Except it returns above the 1,285/1,300 levels, downside threat remains. On the downside, support comes in at the 1,200.00 level where a break will aim...
  Forex Trader  (8)
who is the Best FX Trader out there?
Greece owes Germany billions of euros. Or is it the other way around? Seventy years after the end of World War II, Athens and Berlin are still at odds over costs incurred during the Nazi occupation of Greece. In May 1941, Nazi Germany invaded Greece, and raised the swastika flag at the Acropolis in...
Sometimes Often Once or twice in a lifetime Never
I refer to this simple algorithm as an MM algorithm. You need a steady deposit, preferably 1:1 leverage and a large stock of patience to work properly. From the price, a grid is placed at the top to sell, and at the bottom to buy. When one of the sell orders triggers, an order is added to the top