General - page 1180

In EA, how to define the symbol in the last closed trade. Say the last closed traded symbol is USDCAD , what is the command. Eg: To know how many closed trade transaction, "OrdersHistoryTotal" is used
[Deleted]
more or less 1.14000 more or less 1.04000
Hi guys, Everyone has their best indicators they like using... lets pull together and get all the gems in one basket. If we can put all the great indicators and their respective purposes as proven by users together we can learn from each other and find new ways of getting that special setup or...
Slippage is simply the difference in pips between the order price and the execution price for a particular trade. Slippage is a problem in all financial markets. And in the forex where traders enjoy fairly small profits on the average trade, slippage could wipe off all the gains you make for one...
Slippage is simply the difference in pips between the order price and the execution price for a particular trade. Slippage is a problem in all financial markets. And in the forex where traders enjoy fairly small profits on the average trade, slippage could wipe off all the gains you make for one...
I know i can use virtual server as a signal subscriber, but how about as a signal provider?
Simply put, hedging is coming up wit h means to protect yourself against a large loss. A hedge can be seen as an insurance on your trade. Hedging would help you to reduce the amount of loss you could suffer if something you don't expect happens to your trade. Direct hedges enable you to place a...
Am I able to attach the indicators I have downloaded to 2 MT4 platforms and how do I do it
CRUDE OIL: The commodity weakened further the past week leaving risk of more decline on the cards. Resistance is located at the 41.00 level where a break will expose the 42.00 level. A break below here will aim at the 43.00 level and then the 44.00 level. Above here if seen will open the door for a...
Can a pro who has been using trendline’s tell me of their experience when usually they are broken or when best to buy or sell off a bounce or when they break? After trading for 1 year I find it breaks usually on the 4th or 5th bounce more on the 5th bounce break and the odd occasion 3rd while the...
GOLD: The commodity’s outlook continues to point higher leaving risk of more gains in the new week. However, we may see GOLD pulling back to correct some of its recent gain. On the upside, resistance resides at the 1,170.00 level where a break will aim at the 1,190.000 followed by the 1,200.00 level...
RoboForex FortFS Alpari LiteForex Other brokers (Please specify in comment)
Forex Futures Commodity Futures Shares & Bonds Binary Option
AUD/USD EUR/GBP EUR/JPY EUR/USD GBP/USD NZD/USD USD/CAD USD/JPY Others. (Please write in the comment section)
pattern to read how make money in the chart demo Best Regards lahcene
[Deleted]
is there any tool to calculate rebates i get one Pip from my broker spread
  Help me  (8)
i'm have un problem with an indictor "TARZAN" I want a solution por install in MT4 it's a few error '+' - expressions are not allowed on a global scope TARZAN.mq4 174 3 '*' - expressions are not allowed on a global scope TARZAN.mq4 178 68 '}' - expressions are not allowed on a global...
please i want you to help me on how to copy trade on mql5.com with same lot with the signal provider .... irrespective of my fund are higher or lower. for example if the signal provider open position 0.01 ==== mine will be 0.01 or 0.1 if the signal provider open with 0.03 ===== mine will be 0.03 or
  ADDING SIGNALS  (4)
hi im new here sorry if in wrong place i am aliitle stuck i have a demo account that i have "XZY" signals linked to i have now created a real account and would like to add "XZY" signals to but once signed into the real account on mt4 the signals subscribe button is greyed out. is this because teh...
Daily price is located below Ichimoku cloud for the primary bearish market condition with secondary ranging between the following s/r lines: 1126.67 key resistance level located below Ichimoku cloud on the border with secondary ranging and bear market rally, and 1164.81 key resistance level located...
  Forex contest  (1)
HI, who is participating in the contest Forex GDMFX ???
  Buy Open_price  (1)
Hello all ! Thank you for everything , im totally new with mql programmation I just need a help with a simple operation to be executed, I want to buy the next open price whatever the price is at ( 00h ) means 10:00 pm can someone help ?
Hi Traders. I have just found that many brokers actually showing sunday candle on their charts. I have even found that many brokers shows satuday candle too. Just curious if any brokers shows sunday and saturday candle together? or any brokers do not show satuday candle or sunday candle at all...
I did an EA and running it with $ 1,000 between January and July 2015 , using the " Strategy Test" and got the result of $ 2,700,000.00 You will say " Oh ... What a wonderful EA !!!" But, I put this EA also with $ 1,000 in an online account and on a single day he lost 90 % .of the capital So I ask a
Daily price is located in exact 'reversal' Sinkou Span lines of Ichimoku indicator between the following s/r levels: 1.0807 support level located below Ichimoku cloud and far below Sinkou Span lines on the bearish area of the chart, and1.1215 resistance level located above Ichimoku cloud on the...