General - page 1185

Have just updated to Build 851 from Build 845 and it has not bringing in my custom indicators Failing an easy solution to this how can I revert back to Build 845
I was wondering if someone could help. I am using MetaTrader 4 for the first time and I am having some problems with some indicators I am trying to use. I have got the squeeze break indicator attached to my chart. However it will only apply this indicator onto the last 3 periods (of any time frame...
I have installed an MT4 demo trading platform which is showing as connected. Auto scroll is on. I however am unable to get any real time live chart updates. The clock is not moving. I am using Windows 7 & I have tried reintsalling the mt4 platform however am still not getting live data feeds. Hope
One of the biggest reasons why the forex market is exciting and accessible to small retail traders is because of the industry’s high leverage options. Leverage gives a trader the ability to increase the potential return on an investment but also it increases the potential risk.
Getting a good entry point Getting a good exit point
  ring tone  (1)
which means the ring tone in the Mega Trader?
Hi, I would like to know the following, when I buy a certain indicator or expert advisor in the market, can I save the files to a "USB Flash Drive"? I heard that I receive only the ex4 file, and not the mq4. But I wanted to confirm this situation + several questions to make sure of what I am doing...
Can you explain tick_volume and real_volume in struct MqlRates?
[Deleted]
It is a median renko charts indicator but problem is only for with gold. It detects for gold that 10 pips only is 1 pip. (I want to able to see 10 pip renko). This would be fine I would just update it to show 100 pips instead on settings to make up for it. Problem is anything above 50 pips for renko
Looking for a mentor, no matter forex or stock market I have some experience in forex. I would be happy to find a real mentor . Communication method remote (mentor's choice)
Every time I try to use the back testing operating  disruption of tops and bottoms, the MT5 just take the price after closing the whole bar instead of taking the next price after disruption. Eg.: Max of day is $10 and next bar(+1 / 5 minute) closes on $10,10. The backtesting just get into the stock...
Hey there, Been trying to deposit funds to buy an EA. This website insists that a mobile number is required. I provide this (HK number) but I have never received my SMS. Not sure what I can do here. Technical support has thus far not been to provide any solutions... D
  Question  (1)
Hi there, How can I make code indicate automation lot on money management
Been trying many times with different credit / debit cards to get money on my account but gives me error each time. Called the banks and they said there have been no declines and the issue must be with the merchant. Anyone had these issues before?
What are the rules to follow in order not to encounter force stop-out?
Hi all. I have 5 terminals running on my pc. When I have update/improve the code of my EA, I need to copy manually this code to the other four 4 terminals (with the windows explorer). Is it possible to do this automatically with a copy program? Does anybody has experience with this? Thanks.
With Forex Major Issue is Trend Tracking, If you Have any Good Method, to Track Forex Trend, Please share here, then It will help to others, Thanks
more than 1:2 1:2 1:1 2:1 Other (Please specify in comment) Don't use Risk Reward Ratio
[Deleted]
any body how to start bulding strategy panel i have strategy i want to implement to panel trade any body know how to start building panel 
Hello, I'm using MT5 and when I click on the "Tile Window" button it rearranges all charts. It places the current "selected: chart to the top left every time. It's annoying. Is there a way to turn off this feature? In MT4 this does not happen and it keeps all the charts in its place.
Hey guys I have this snippet of code, I have already set up the pushnotification to my phone but i need help writing the part that allows the code to do the following: read the alert message then store that same message in a text file then send that file via FTPThis what i have; if (alert)...
CRUDE OIL: Extends Weakness, Eyes Further Downside Pressure CRUDE OIL: With outlook for the commodity continuing to point lower, further weakness remains on the cards. This development leaves Crude Oil targeting support located at the 45.00 level where a break will expose the 44.00 level. A break...
[Deleted]
Any help welcome :) thanks!!!
Hi Traders Learning how to manage yourmoney is thecritical difference between who will win and who will lose in the business of forex market trading. If 100 forex traders begin trading by using a system with 60% of winning odds, only about 5 of those traders would see a profit by the end of the year...
Hello all! I started to create an indicator in the market, however I created a MT5 product when I meant to create an MT4 product. Does anyone know if it's possible to delete a draft? I suppose if not I can make the indicator for MT5 as well in the future. Anyway, thanks in advance.
Hallo all coding expert friends, I need an EA that be able to: 1). open all '3' pairs at the 'same time' 2). close all '3' pairs at the 'same time' Please help. Thanks,
GOLD: Corrective Risk Developing GOLD: With a marginal lower close seen the past following its price rejection, a move higher could be developing. Support comes in at the 1,080.00 level where a break will aim at the 1,069.00 level. A cut through here will open the door for move lower towards the 1...
Hello can anyone tell me how I get news feeds to my MT4 platform thanks
  Fractals  (3)
How do I access Fractals in my EA I can initialse my starting values by using a down counting while loop from Bars to >= 0 and the following code Valueh = iFractals("EURUSD", 0, MODE_UPPER, i); if (Valueh > 0) LastValueh = Valueh; However in the Main EA this code Valueh = iFractals("EURUSD", 0,...