General - page 1179

USDCAD: Bullish, Follows Through On Strength USDCAD: Having halted its correction to close higher the past week, it faces the risk of a move higher. It was seen following through higher on the back of its Friday gain during Monday trading session today. However, as long as it trades below the 1.2696
This EA setups orders from results in Community Outlook | Myfxbook You can setup EA with spread filtering, lots size, and SL TP for all opened orders. Its just for educational purposes. PLS Don't use for real account! I dont have relationship of any kind with MyFxBook.com and or companies partners....
Guys, i am very new to forex , trying to learn from demo .How do i mark S/L ad T/P in the MT4? there are so many indicators ,i am totally lost
hi i bought EA before two month ago at very high price from hotblaster(dot)com i attach it my small account and it give nice performance.(see the attachment)statement.htm i want to make money quickly, but i have small capital now i like to share my ea with you who have large capital on trading...
  What motivates you to trade  (19   1 2)
guy, so much profit and loss. but what motivates you the most to trade even there are massively loss ,
I am going to buy an EA that scalps, sometimes it wins with less than a pip. Around 3000 trades a week. With few micro-pips winnings, which zero spread broker has the lowest commision? Or I can't even make money on that few micro-pips with commision?
Hi to you. I try many fx brokers, but no one give or offer me exactly what I looking for.. So, want to.... 1: I want to copy 4 to 6 signals from MQL5, but all on separate account and/or platform with a specific amount place on each one, on my VPSfx provider. 2: I want to use also 2 Robot trader,...
Hi, I'd like to extend the shape Rectangle functionality to include: 1. display the pips difference between the 2 edges of the rectangle 2. display a Right Price label on each of the edges I will also save instances of this object in an array. Thanks
EURUSD: Bear Pressure Remains EURUSD: We continue to envisage a decline having EUR closed almost flat the past week. Support is seen at 1.1278 level with a cut through here opening the door for more downside towards the 1.1200 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.1150 level where a break will...
Hello, does anyone know of a way to get MT4 working on raspberry pi b+ to test an EA out live (on demo) and if it is even possible? Cheers, Sam.
  help me please  (5)
my market watch time hasn't moved from Friday night/Saturday morning, does anyone know what I can do to try and sort it please? on mt4
Hi, do you have a good money management system, please share it or sent by private message. I need MM which can define the size of next order taking into account current deposit, last losses/profits, also key parameters/statistics of trading system/EA Thank you in advance
The implementation of the ECB’s massive QE program is just around the corner. How will it impact the exchange rate? And what happens if the balance sheet does not rise as expected? The team at Morgan Stanley provides some answers: Here is their view : “Rate and yield differentials working against...
Guys, Can't seem to find a 4 hourly chart for the uk100 and Stoxx50 index from 2006. In the interest of the market economy! Will pay 5-10USD for an attachment. Cheers J
More than 10 pips 5-10 pips 3-5 pips 1-2 pips Less than 1 pip None
I would like to know your oppinion. Thank you everyone
UP DOWN NOT SURE
[Deleted]
  Step back  (87   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
I've been wondering if it's just me who can't see the "step back" function in the tester or what..... I'm always baffled by the situation if events need to be pulled back a couple of candles...... is this a general glitch or a big scam
How is the profit factor calculated in the ratings pages & traders data  ?
  chart get focus  (2)
hi, i wonder how i can set chart get focus? i work on OnChartEvent but when i click terminal then the chart is out of focus and OnChartEvent doesn't work. i need to set chart onfocus when i click out of chart, so OnChartEvent keep working. Thanks in advanced
There are two big problems with Deutsche Bank failing the Fed's stress test as the WSJ just reported it would. This is what the WSJ reported moments ago: Large European banks including Deutsche Bank AG and Banco Santander SA are likely to fail the U.S. Federal Reserve’s stress test over shortcomings...
Hello guys, I have a question about Metatrader News, that are feed at the bottom of the Metatrader. Is there a way to export them csv file or any other file automatically with a script or ea or anything? Ideally when any new news appear. Thank you! Josif
Yes, and I don't know what to do with it Yes, but I've replenished it Yes, but my broker has forgiven the negative balance Yes, but I've abandoned that account Never Yes and no (detail in comments)
Hello, I am new to this community and new to MetaTrader5. I have opened and funded an account with a broker, and am having difficulty setting up the auto trading. Can anyone help?
D1 price is on reversal of from bearish to the bullish market condition: The Friday's daily candle was opened and closed above Sinkou Span A line which is the virtual border between the primary bullish and primary bearish on the chartThe price is located inside Ichimoku cloud/kumo for secondary...
eurjpy will sell or buy in today and tommorow
Trader Investor Analyst Beginner Programmer Designer Manager I do not know yet I will say it by post
Agree Strongly Agree Disagree Strongly Disagree I don't use EA
EURJPY: Vulnerable EURJPY- With the cross remaining weak and vulnerable to the downside, risk continues to point lower. On the upside, resistance resides at the 136.68 level where a break if seen will threaten further upside towards the 137.50. Further out, resistance resides at the 138.00 level...