General - page 1127

I have paid before 1 year a freelancer to create an EA for me. With one other friend we have decided some indicators to make this EA. I search to find the conditions for buy and sell option. Here i attach the file. I was using an indicador MACD with crossing named as Other Macd in the code.
  Proof Of Successful Traders???  (25   1 2 3)
I have wasted 13 years of my life trying to consistently make money trading the markets! And I am here to tell everyone (UNLESS ANYONE) can show me live profitable trading history month after month year after year to WAKE up!! This is all rigged by the banks and big players to make you LOSE money in
Over the past decade or so central banks around the world have made some unprecedented moves. The Federal Reserve kept US interest rates at 0% for seven years. The Fed, the European Central Bank (ECB), and the Bank of Japan (BoJ) all launched massive quantitative-easing programs. And most recently,...
[Deleted]
INTEREST RATE WILL BE INCREASED INTEREST RATE WILL STAY UNCHANGED INTEREST RATE WILL BE DECREASED BUT WILL NOT GO INTO NEGATIVE VALUE INTEREST RATE WILL BE DECREASED INTO NEGATIVE VALUE (LIKE ECB LAST YEAR)
Hi Slawa, I am running MT4 from several separate directories so I can service multiple accounts. What is the proper way to copy MT4 into additional directory: a) Should I simply copy a contents of already installed MT4 into additional new directory, or b) Should I separately install MT4 into...
  EURCHF  (15   1 2)
EURCHF analitics
Good Afternoon All trader... this time i trial discution with all trader in world about triagle arbitrage. i have litle formula triagle arbitrage but i now this strategy not allow in broker. i have simple formula, i hope consistence profit. EURUSD price result from price cross pair GBPUSD x
By Boris Schlossberg at BKForex This Wednesday started out like any other Wednesday in the currency market. There was some mild reaction to Australian data in Asian session trade. During early Europe cable caught a bid after a decent PMI number and positive developments on Brexit negotiations and...
Slawa, I sent you this message a while ago: "I have recorded some data using the ticks collector, but I attached the expert to the H1 chart so I only have recorded ticks that are sliced into 1 hour candles. I am asking if there is a method that could allow me converting this recorded H1 data into...
It's been a brutal week to be long U.S. dollars but Friday’s nonfarm payrolls report gave investors a glimmer of hope that the long-dollar trade is still alive. Although job growth slowed materially in January, the greenback traded higher against most of the major currencies on the back of a lower...
  VPS  (2)
Hi all Can someone tell me if I can put two MT4 acc on VPS MQL I need two platforms because first MT4 platform is source and trade are coping to second mt4 platform Is it possibile ? Thanks all
EURGBP- With the cross closing strongly higher the past week, further bullishness is likely. However, with price hesitation seen on Friday (daily chart) ahead of its key resistance at 0.7741/55 zone, it should face pullback threats in the new week. Support comes in at 0.7640 level. Further down
Threat canceled
[Deleted]
  THE FEES OF MQL5  (11   1 2)
Hi for all sellers, I just notice that when a client buy a product from a seller, the seller need to pay the VAT, about 20% of  the order! And if the seller is from Spain, need to pay the IVA of Spain too! -50% of earnings, this is crazy and not logical! The most logical options is when a user want...
  MTF INDICATOR  (1)
HELLO I NEED SOMEONE TO MAKE THIS MTF INDICATOR TO MULTIPAIR INDICATOR THANKS FOR ALL [ATTACH]temp_196320_1454783046040_566[/ATTACH]
HELLO I NEED SOMEONE TO MAKE THIS MTF INDICATOR TO MULTIPAIR INDICATOR THANKS FOR ALL rsi_chart_board_v2.1_sw.mq4
In advanced economies, attempts by central banks to reflate are increasingly seen as yielding lower benefits (or even costs, as in the case of negative rates) and ‘competitive easing’ by the major central banks is seen as a ‘zero sum game’. But there are two dimensions which the dominant narrative...
Hi Ladies and Gents, I was wondering if anyone can recommend where to get AUDNZD 20+ years History, I used to be able to get it from my broker but recently they trimmed it so nothing before 2005. Thank you all kindly in advance :) G
Dear Guys, is any MQL function, how i know what is the date of the first friday every months. Example : in February 2016 first Friday of the month, date is : 05-Feb-2016 how i know by MQL function or coding. Please help me Thanks
Hi. I'm new to MT5 coding. I migrated from MT4 and found out really quick that MT5 is totally different from MT4. anyways, this is my problem. My codes are below. the code is placed inside OnTick() but it stops after one of the OrderSend() are triggered. Please help me identify what is the problem...
how we can verfied if the last trade is win or a loose trade ? what is the functions and commands that we must use or a little exemple of script? Thank you very much,  seriously i need your help to finish my strategy
  VPS  (2)
Hello. Need to ask a question about VPS. Wondering if someone can advise. I copy a signal from a provider.  The signal provider broker is RoboForexeu-Procent Mine is ironfx-real1. I use my terminal from South Africa. Over 250ms  Will using the VPS help and at what point is the copy signal sent to...
Hello everyone, I´ve been experiencing some problems with my email tool on MT5. Most times, it sends normally, but some times it does not, and apparently, it does not try again. This is crucial for me to know when the trades come through, especially because I cannot be online all the time....
  Indicator needed  (4)
Is there any indicator that writes current sell profit/loss and buy profit/loss? and an indicator that writes the total profit when sell orders will hit profit and when buy profit will hit profit? Thanks in advance
My strategy is trend following strategy. Lets suppose we have uptrend as major trend,i need an indicator which will show me to close the top (because an internal down will start) and to enter again when the uptrend will start again. I hope to explain clear what i want.
Hey guys currently using range bars new format ea 1, with all the volatility today it froze badly, max bars are down to 1000, is their another way this ea can handle the volatility or maybe another ea that is better suited to handle periods of high volatility? thanks
  ?  (4)
Hello, Anyone know about an help service to setup the VPS? meaning teamvieuw. for not bright people like me? Because I did read on this website how to do it. I did try this. And MT4 platform closed all my open trades. What did end in an major loss. I get fear from this, to do it again. Best regards...
[Deleted]
Well current broker is increasing minimum lotsite to 0.1 because they are greedy and want more commission. Now I need to find a new broker, anyone has one with NORMAL SPREAD (below 1pip average)? Please message me...
What will trigger the next upward leg in USD? The answer, according to Morgan Stanley, is in China’s hands. "Our thesis, is that ahead of the lunar New Year (Feb 8) and China hosting the G20 (Feb 26-27), there is a strong incentive for policymakers to keep RMB stable.Moreover, we note the risk that...
How can we cure emotional trading?