General - page 1126

When i was downloading history of EURUSD M1 in MT4 history center, only 2048 records were downloaded, and it took no longer than 5seconds to 'complete' download. A message that says "There are no new data for the symbol 'EURUSD' " appears right after that. While those video/tutorial for...
Hi friends... I m new bee.. I m trying to test new expert adivisior.. but i dont get any expert for demo from.. i m using demo version downloded from mql5.com metatrader4.. I cant see any ea in ea folder.. any can help me please.. james
HI, Please see below the pictures of my backtest/optmisation.. i have ticked all necessary boxes etc, when i "start" the optimisation/bactest it calculates the number of iterations as usual then completes them within the "expected time frame". However, all the results come back as 0 or useless. Why...
EURUSD: Having EUR taken back almost all of its past week gains to close slightly lower, risk of a follow through to the downside is now developing. While the 1.1295/80 zone holds as overhead resistance, we look for weakness to occur. Support lies at the 1.1150 level where a violation will aim at...
  Outbreak  (9)
Can someone help me with an indicator alert when price movement changes unusual fast (start of an outbreak). Many Thanks!
GBPJPY: The cross may remain weak and vulnerable to the downside but could head higher while holding above the 180.22/33 support area. Bull pressure is envisaged above that zone. On the downside, support comes in at the 181.00 level where a violation will aim at the 180.00 level. A break below here...
Many people have shared their experiences about how this product changed their lives. You might be aware of the Adderall it is prescribed to the patients who suffer from poor brain functions and they suffer from severe side effects. There are several studies made on this product and experts have...
Hi, Isnt there anyway to change the Agent Account in MetaTester aswell? I have a rigorous setup and need to set this manually everytime i clone a new PC. I can see in the common.ini that a unique ID is created with adding the account. This ID cant be reused on the same HW?
Mirror trading is a style of trading that allows trader to follow the trades and trading styles of another. It is the practice of following the trading style of someone else trade. It allows your mt4 account to receive the same trade order,the same entries,stop replacement and exit.With mirror...
Daily price is on ranging market condition located between bearish and bullish area of the chart with the following key support/resistance levels: 1.1713 key resistance level located far above Ichimoku cloud in the primary bullish area of the chart;1.0847 key support level located far below...
Daily price just broke Ichimoku cloud from below to above with good bullish breakout and came to the bullish area of the chart. Price was stopped by 1156.65 resistance level for the ranging market condition to be started on Friday with the following key support/resistance levels: 1170.06 key...
USDCHF: The pair failed to follow through higher on the back of its previous week strength to close lower on Friday. This leaves risk of more weakness on the cards in the new week. On the downside, support comes in at the 0.9644 level. A turn below here will open the door for more weakness to occur...
Hello, Can someone please explain this discrepancy? This has been happening to me for the last few days.
Recently, we have reported on the addition of analytical objects and two-factor authentication in the MetaTrader 5 Android. Now, the same features are available in the new MetaTrader 4 Android build 846. You now have access to 24 graphical objects for technical analysis: lines, channels, Elliott...
AUDUSD: The pair rejected upside offensive to close marginally higher on a rejection candle on Thursday . It is now seen following through lower on bear pressure. On the downside, support resides at the 0.6950 level where a breach will aim at the 0.6900 level. Below that level will set the stage for
Hi All, I am trying to make MT4 web platform work but for some reasons looks like is not working. When I put the details of my trading account and press submit doesn't do anything. Any clues on this?
  Important!!!! Read now  (126   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
As you all have noticed some big changes are happening As a part of that change, tomorrow at 08:00 GMT will start one more session of migration that will last about 3 hours. During that migration, the posts that are going to be posted are probably going to be lost. So please limit the postings...
GBPUSD: GBP will have to break and hold below its support located at the 1.5133 level to trigger further weakness. That level continues to hold as support for almost the whole week. Support comes in at 1.5100 level with a follow-through lower seeing it targeting more weakness towards the 1.5050...
  Strategy tester  (3)
HI  I am new to MQL4 programing and still very much a newby. I have been running some EAs on strategy tester.  Along the bottom it has lot size.  Lot size increases with equity growth on this particular EA I am running?  Are the lot sizes specified on the bottom scale?...
When the following is called on a Saturday (GMT) , status returns false. Why? static bool logfile::isOpenMarket(bool&status) { bool deebug=DEEBUG,title=TITLE,analysis=ANALYSIS; bool result; MqlDateTime mqldtnow; datetime dtstart,dtend,dtnow=TimeGMT(); /* assume server is on...
  alerts mt5  (4)
Hi Is there any provider/server, where I can host my ea , and receive message to my cell phone when a trade is trigger? The problem that I have is that I can not keep the computer 'on' 24 hours. thanks
I am looking for an indicator which alerts when an LWMA or EMA cross through the centre line of a TMA. Does anyone know of such an MQL4 indicator? Thank you.
USDCAD: USDCAD sold off strongly on Wednesday leaving risk of further decline on the cards. With that said, we look for more weakness to occur in the days ahead. On the downside, support lies at the 1.3250 level followed by the 1.3200 level. Further down, support resides at the 1.3150 level and then
Top 0.01 - 0.09% Top 0.10 - 0.19% Top 0.20 - 0.29% Top 0.30 - 0.39% Top 0.40 - 0.49% Top 0.50 - 0.99% Top 1.00 - 1.99% Top 2.00 - 2.99% Top 3.00 - 3.99% Top 4.00 - 4.99% Top 5.00 - 5.99% Top 6.00 - 6.99% Top 7.00 - 7.99% Top 8.00 - 8.99% Top 9.00 - 9.99% Top 10.00 - 19.99% Top 20.00 - 29.99% Top 30...
  A task with buttons !  (76   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
There are 10 buttons on the chart, Task : When any of the buttons is pressed, the previous button pressed should be released. How to solve this task without using OnChartEvent
HI Just wondering if there is an indicator that already exist that will print on the chart the last value of the moving averages I use. It's great that I can put these M/A lines on the chart, but I need to get the crosshairs out when I need to see their last value. I use 40 , 100, and 200 M/A...
i bought EA from market mql5.com order number: 190290036 ________________________________________ You have sent a payment of 15.00 USD to mql5.com. they got my money i did not get anything i donot know whom to turn to how do i get my complex Trailing EA as i paid for it but do not get anything...
[Deleted]
HI, I have recently been reading that the CFTC is pushing to have US brokers lower leverage even further from 50:1 to 10:1. This causes obvious problems for retail Forex traders in the US. This is all caused from the aftermath of the Swiss bank closing at the beginning of the year and crashing...
  Magic Number  (4)
Hi All Really the first question I have. Just started learning MQL4. I'm not really sure what the magic number on the inputs for these EAs do. I looked it up but still confused. Can someone throw me a quick dumbed down answer? THanks Harry