Ever wonder that.....

In my years in forex, I have encountered very few people who made money. 
It seems that most people get off selling others fake stuff or repainting indicators and the like.
Also, I wonder All these indicators posted here in the forum and out there, Are they really helpful?
Do any of you depend on such mechanical systems based on custom indicators AND make money?
because I have tried for years and I have JUST blew another account minutes ago and thinking about stopping for good.

JohnScott:
In my years in forex, I have encountered very few people who made money. 
It seems that most people get off selling others fake stuff or repainting indicators and the like.
Also, I wonder All these indicators posted here in the forum and out there, Are they really helpful?
Do any of you depend on such mechanical systems based on custom indicators AND make money?
because I have tried for years and I have JUST blew another account minutes ago and thinking about stopping for good.
Did you ever wonder why that is?

Anyway:

He have to explain a lot, why.but we are patient to listen the reasons,if even very few person made money it means there is some potential and truth, only mostly traders do not know and find the way.these mostly peoples only come here after listening and reading fake ad stories and the second reason they love to earn in short time but this is a (first) full time study and learning for years,no short way, but if you find some ready made perfect system that is already proved that is an other story, then with less knowledge and less learning you can live with but even then you have to be expert so many concerning aspects..... imagine you are sitting in front world market,you have to fight against big banks,financial institutions,market movers,they are more educated,smart,expert than you with latest softwares and computer technologies,how you can meet them with less ability and resources.

as for indicator from here TSD originated,yes you can trust and these can help you conditionally if you knows how to use these .... as for custom indicators,if you like work in this field what other choice you have other than these tools.or goodbye is a best solution.

It's not enough to take a good indicator. The right information is crucial as well as hard work (at least the first months). One main problem is that many traders don't know nothing about the market and false information is widely spread over the internet and in the books of hyped gurus. Most traders just repeat it and these guys will never belong to the 10% of profitable traders. Learn to think your own way. This is what this forum wants to tell you partly. There is more than one way to use an given indicator.

(Professional) Traders who made good money avoid to run around yelling that they made good money. Actually scammers do right that and it seems they have big success fishing some desperate beginners. Here in this forum is great stuff and yes, custom indicators are so much better than standard indicators. BUT you need a good money management in every case.

What was your system? Can you describe and give some charts?

Anyway:

Well, If we're referring to  the people who sell code to make money, It's just their way of using forex to make profits because they can't otherwise.

If we're referring to me losing. Then I always always blame myself and rarely blame a system for failing because I know I could've done better.

mntiwana:

He have to explain a lot, why.but we are patient to listen the reasons,if even very few person made money it means there is some potential and truth, only mostly traders do not know and find the way.these mostly peoples only come here after listening and reading fake ad stories and the second reason they love to earn in short time but this is a (first) full time study and learning for years,no short way, but if you find some ready made perfect system that is already proved that is an other story, then with less knowledge and less learning you can live with but even then you have to be expert so many concerning aspects..... imagine you are sitting in front world market,you have to fight against big banks,financial institutions,market movers,they are more educated,smart,expert than you with latest softwares and computer technologies,how you can meet them with less ability and resources.

as for indicator from here TSD originated,yes you can trust and these can help you conditionally if you knows how to use these .... as for custom indicators,if you like work in this field what other choice you have other than these tools.or goodbye is a best solution.

krelian99:

It's not enough to take a good indicator. The right information is crucial as well as hard work (at least the first months). One main problem is that many traders don't know nothing about the market and false information is widely spread over the internet and in the books of hyped gurus. Most traders just repeat it and these guys will never belong to the 10% of profitable traders. Learn to think your own way. This is what this forum wants to tell you partly. There is more than one way to use an given indicator.

(Professional) Traders who made good money avoid to run around yelling that they made good money. Actually scammers do right that and it seems they have big success fishing some desperate beginners. Here in this forum is great stuff and yes, custom indicators are so much better than standard indicators. BUT you need a good money management in every case.

What was your system? Can you describe and give some charts?

I guess "Kerlian99" "mntiwana" are sharing the same ideas. I agree with both of you that having a good indicator isn't enough and experience is the most powerful tool. As for the systems I used. Briefly mentioned - A lot of MA crossovers that made some profits that got obliterated on other days because of sideways market. like EMA 5x10 + RSI 10   
or EMA 5x10 + RSI 10 applied to Median price 
6 SMA applied to typical price + 6 SMA typical shifted by 1   + DMI for confirmation   
PipsFxGainer (BS interpreted into an indicator)
Trend Lord + Superprofit + Sweet Spots
Dynamic Profit Gains Systems
5 SMA + 5 RSI (candle breaks SMA - rsi above 50 and vice versa for entries)
TDI (trader's dynamic index) failed to use it properly because of many false signals of it's just me Probably.

There are plenty other and I mean it, PLENTY but as I fail with one system and just revise what I did and find I can't work with it, I just delete it and study another. So, I don't remember all. Did you know that most of my winning trades were based on repainting indicators :D hahahaha
I wander AGAIN, If I stuck to one of these repaint indicator, Would I have been in profits or blew a few more accounts?

My Semi-plan for now is to just chill till the end of the year away from the market and do nothing. Then on 2017 start trading with a small amount again but I still have no idea if i'm going to look for other systems and test it or just rely on naked charts.

Reason: