General - page 1133

MetaTrader 5 iOS what's new, or why you need to download the latest build immediately: Now, you can open demo accounts in a single click for convenience. You do not need to specify your registration information when opening such an account.The internal chat has been optimized to offer improved...
USDJPY: With the pair halted its weakness to strengthen on Monday, it faces the risk of further move higher in the days ahead. On the upside, resistance resides at the 120.00 level with a turn above here aiming at the 120.50 level. A break will target the 121.00 level. Further out, resistance comes...
Hello In Metatrader 4 (as seen on image) the arrows and the connecting line is not seen. Any ideas? (show trade levels are checked in Tools> Options> Charts) SL/TP/Position enter lines are seen. Thanks
  Trading life cycle  (11   1 2)
Hi there! Do you guys think that trading will become unpopular in the near future?
GBPJPY: With the cross halting its weakness to trigger a rally during Monday trading session today, further bullish offensive is expected in the days ahead. This price action leaves room for more strength towards the 183.00 level followed by the 184.00 level. A cut through here will set the stage
Just now my PC crashed and rebooting after any attempt to start MT4. What is a reason, I have used MT4 successfully with this PC before. I did Last attempt today, after installation MT4 it crashed . I have installation folders, no logs generated. I have use Windows XP SP2, and Intel...
USDCAD: With USDCAD closing higher the past week, it now eyes a recapture of its key resistance located at the 1.3352 level. This view is consistent with its broader bullishness now in place. Resistance resides at the 1.3352 level where a break will target the 1.3400 level. Further out, resistance...
Where to view the trading history?
Hi all. I don't know why but my alert arrow is missing. any idea how to bring it back?
i used to find free indicators to try out here in the past but now i am not able to locate the free indicator or EA sections anymore. is it just me? also i cannot locate an indicator i know the name of here for MT4. there seem to be loads of indicators here but they are not in alphabetical order....
[Deleted]
i need expert advice to open new order if the sell stop or buy stop has been executed example eur/usd buy 1.1150 sell stop 1.1100 //// if this order executed expert advice open nex order buy stop 1.1150 /// if this order executed expert advice open nex order sell stop 1.1100 /// if this...
GOLD: GOLD declined further the past week leaving risk of more weakness on the cards. However, while it trades above its key support zone located at 1,109.00/1,117.00, we may see it head higher in the new week on recovery. On the downside, support comes in at the 1,110.00 level where a break will...
Alert to LSMA Indicator when buy or sell (even if in "yellow" zone). Buy alert when LSMA and Value 2 the same. Sell alert when LSMA and Value 3 the same. Thank you!
EURUSD: EUR may have closed marginally lower the past week but continues to hold on to its downside pressure. However, note that a consolidation with a recovery higher may occur as long as the 1.1016 level remains as support. Support lies at the 1.1100 level where a violation will aim at the 1.1050...
EURGBP- With the cross strengthening further the past week, it looks to move further higher towards its key resistance seen at 0.7421 level. On the upside, resistance lies at the 0.7450 level where a violation if seen will turn risk towards the 0.7500 level. On further upside, the 0.7550 level comes...
Fundamental Technical Difficult to answer Other
NZDUSD: With the pair following through lower on the back of its previous week losses the past week, it now faces further downside pressure. On the other hand, we may see some form of corrective recovery if it can trade and hold above its key support located at the 0.6125 level. Support is seen at 0...
  Signal Problem  (4)
I subscribed to a signal, but my account didn’t receive any signals from signal provider. Should I use VPS for my account???!!! My friends have the same problem, too. (We connected our real account to a real signal provider account)
Daily price is on primary bullish for secondary correction which was started in the beginning of the last week: the price is trying to break Ichimoku cloud from above to below with Chinkou Span line to be moved close to the price for good possible breakdown. The key resistance level for the bullish...
Daily price is on ranging market condition located inside Ichimoku cloud betweeb Sinkou Span A and Sinkou Span B lines. The key resistance level for the bullish trend to be continuing is 1174.90; the key support level for the price to be fully reversed to the bearish market condition is 1077.19....
AUDUSD: With AUDUSD selling off at the end of the week to follow through lower on the back of its previous week losses, more bear pressure is envisaged. On the downside, support resides at the 0.6800 level where a breach will aim at the 0.6750 level. Below that level will set the stage for a run at...
Hello dear programmers, I have a question, where is good place in code to input : http://docs.mql4.com/account/accountfreemargincheck Is it just before send trade or at beginning of code?
[Deleted]
withdrawl my deposite Error occured and we write mesagge service desk not respont, Why this problem friend?..
The massive movement in this pair since last 4 months. This pair has traded from 1.3925 to 1.9015 (< 5000 pips) in Just 4 months. This is fifth consecutive month for upterend. Currently its trading on 1.7710. And its next new destiny seems like 1.9500 as bulls have full control over this pair since
  Help me  (1)
Hi guys, I need robot which can reopen trades closed with same SL and TP. As when trade reached to TP and gets closed same trade can be automatically opened and off course opened trade will be pending order. For example if GBPUSD trade was opened on 1.6512, SL was 1.6485 and TP 1.6550 which is...
EURCAD: Although EURCAD closed almost flat the past week, it still faces further weakness while holding below its major resistance located at the 1.5560 level. Support comes in at 1.4700 level with a cut through here opening the door for more weakness to occur towards the 1.4613 level. Further down...
I downloaded a zigzag indicator and it gives an alert 'The fat lady sings EURUSD period 1 ' can someone tell me why it gives this alert
Wall Street rallied at the opening, but faded before the closing bell, with the indexes closing barely unchanged daily basis. The Dow Jones Industrial Average surged 23 points and ended the day at 16,374.76, down from a daily high around 16,554. The initial rally came after yesterday's big rebound...
A currency trade which exploits the interest rate difference between two countries. By selling a currency with a low rate of interest and buying a currency with a high rate of interest, the trader will receive the interest difference between the two countries while this trade is open.