General - page 1124

Hi I have developed a 1 minute scalping ea. Below is the results of the back test on a 1 minute chart from the beginning of this year to Friday, 7 November 2014. It is designed for EURUSD on ECN Brokers. The strategy is profitable even after taking into account commission costs. Please advise on...
Hi, Please post below your top two/three metrics that you follow and you use to evaluate what a "good" trading account is... by metrics I mean key performance indicators e.g. max dd, win %, profit % it can be anything you like, it doesnt have to be the ones ive listed - they were just off the top...
USDCAD: USDCAD remains on the offensive on the back of its long-tailed candle print triggering corrective recovery on Monday. This price action development leaves risk higher in the days ahead. On the upside, resistance resides at the 1.3100 level where a break will target the 1.3100 level. Further...
[Deleted]
COWRIE SHELLS: The cowrie shell has been used as a currency in China, Africa and Arabia, although as supplies from the ocean ran out people manufactured their own versions. Perhaps the first instance of fake currency.RAI STONE MONEY OF YAP:These stones aren’t very practical in today’s terms, as they...
I can't up load my information from windows format Can't format in the file format required ? Or is it done in MQL some wear One can tell I am a PRO regards Tom
My signal provider was working and then in September it stopped. Now I get this message. 2015.10.12 22:26:03.006 '406714': Signal - signal subscription disabled, enable realtime subscription in 'Signals' settings Can someone help me to turn on the signal provider
Hi there, I have been experimenting with coding in mq4 and my purpose is to trigger a messagebox if a particular condition is true. This is the code I am struggling with.... First in the global section I have declared the messagebox variable... int MessageBox( string text, string caption, int...
GBPJPY: With the cross printing back to back long-tailed candles on Friday and Monday to trigger bear pressure during early Asia session, we look for weakness to occur. The cross to target its Oct 07 2015 low at 182.49 level. On upside, resistance is seen at the 184.00 level followed by the 185.00...
if (TrendIsUp == 1 && Fact_Uup1[i] == false && BoolUp[i] == true && TypeTrend [i] == 1 && GoodMarket[i] == true ) are these too many conditions for the compiler to properly process ? because the things look like they are not synchronized.
How do i get more people to engage my meta tester? Gordii
I want to met all my wonderful and great people from Nigeria in this community.
Forex charts are nonsense bid only bars. Yet when a backtest is ran on your EA , it will show the Buy Entry price arrow on the Bid Bar chart. That's impossible. It's a bid bar chart, not an ask bar chart. A buy is at the ASK not the bid. The Ask price, you pay when you actually make a real buy is...
Hello,How can I unsubscribe a signal and subscribe to another one. Second question how can I end my account and transfer my money back to my private credit account.I cannot find this back on the platform.
Hi. I Just like to know why my agents stopped appearing. Their last activity was last October 7. Is the system down? Thanks in advance.
  ignore  (3)
never mind figured it out :)
  Stop Level  (1)
What is stop level.
AUDUSD: AUDUSD closed strongly higher the past week leaving risk of further strength in the new week. While it can trade and hold above its broken resistance turned support at 0.7279 level, we think more gain should occur. On the upside, resistance lies at the 0.7400 level. A cut through here will...
Hi, before I write a custom "Last" code, is there a simple way to return and print the current tick price, tick by tick? They have Bid, and Ask but not Last, which seems kind of basic info that most people would want to refer to. Thanks John
This silly queston i have for long time not answered myself. Broker gets benefit/profit when traders looses trades or win the trades?
[Deleted]
Hello I wonder if there is a way to easily get any pair price values from C# ? Thanks
EURUSD: Having EUR closed strongly higher the past week, it now looks to extend that strength towards its key support zone at 1.1459. We may see price hesitation at this level or even a pullback. Support lies at the 1.1300 level where a violation will aim at the 1.1250 level. A break of here will...
Hello. I dont know programming but I used one of that websites wher you can assemble EA's in a easy way. The problem I have is, I want to create an EA that plays with the ATR. Specifically, an EA that opens a BUY order everytime the actual ATR value is at least 1000% higher than the inmediate...
  USA BEST BROKERS  (4)
Could you list the brokers you are using if you live in USA? Because I am currently using fxchoice and they are ok, just looking for more options. Broker- FXCHOICE Good- Can withdraw money without problems. Bad- Deposit options are limited for US residents.
Hi, I like the Least Squares Moving Average and it's color coding. I would like to use it on some other (non-forex) markets I trade, as well. Unfortunately, I can't make heads or tails out of MQL4, though I can program indicators in Tradestation. Can someone please look at the code for this and...
Hi, it seems like a very basic feature, but I can't find it. How do we view a report of the trades made while an ea was trading live on a chart? Thanks John
hi, Anyone knows if this is possible: to import an dll function which uses as argument a: variable-argument lists e.g. http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/clibrary/cstdio/vprintf/ int vprintf ( const char * format, va_list arg ); if so how would one do it? Thanks MJ
USDCHF: The pair saw a follow-through lower the past week on the back of its previous week losses. This development leaves it weak and vulnerable to the downside in the new week. On further weakness its key support located at the 0.9527 level will be targeted. A move below that level will call for...
  agents manager  (12   1 2)
is it normal for them to show in the services tab, the state is running but disconnected from the cloud? seems like some connect and disconnect at random. i have 1 pc that always shows connected while another one randomly disconnects... any ideas?
hi does anyone have any reccommendations for low spread MT5 Index brokers? please send me some names if you know/use any! thanks, myles