Can spread widen by this much?

This is just ridiculous. I am not getting a bit of out it with what happened with my AUDCAD positions. I don’t know if it’s actual move or done deliberately by my broker but my account got wiped out yesterday just within seconds and I am doomed lost 32K. Is it possible to get this huge spread even if there is no big news in the market; I am ripped of my money by this broker and they are not ready to take blame for it. Is it normal! Please help

burat.ala123:

This is just ridiculous. I am not getting a bit of out it with what happened with my AUDCAD positions. I don’t know if it’s actual move or done deliberately by my broker but my account got wiped out yesterday just within seconds and I am doomed lost 32K. Is it possible to get this huge spread even if there is no big news in the market; I am ripped of my money by this broker and they are not ready to take blame for it. Is it normal! Please help

What spreads?

burat.ala123:

that story is the oldest story there is

If you have lost that money you would no go around telling fake stories about how much you lost. Come on : invent another scam

Some broker that offer floating spread usually they will increasing spread on news time, I am ever reading about this matter for ecn broker if not wrong, but broker that offer fixed spread not will increasing spread although there are news high impact

The conditions on the Forex market are changing rapidly. I think it’s possible to have big slippage. Will recommend you to contact your Broker and ask them those questions, they have to give you more details.

Spread on weekend is huge, sometimes till 30-40 pips for my ecn broker the first half hour after market open. I heard also once from a friend that it is was 50 pips, but this was no ecn or stp broker and it tore a bigger gap in his account, because he also didn't know. You have no swap over weekend but huge spread. So never trade then without taking that into account.

32k Złoty or € or $?

PS: On Wednesday night we have a triple swap, what leads to big spread as well. Some people hope they can catch positive spread tripled. Beware, this is no solid trading strategy.

Reason: