General - page 1125

AUDUSD: The pair rallied strongly on Tuesday leaving risk of more strength on the cards. This is coming on the back of its recent corrective recovery offensive triggered from the 0.6936 level, its Sept 29 2015 low. On the downside, support resides at the 0.7100 level where a breach will aim at the
I have deposited $ into my MQL5 account which was used to pay for first month subscription fee ($25) for my signal provider . In MT4, when I click on Tools/Options, a dialogue box asks me to set maximum % of Deposit to be used to copy trades. Is this Deposit the value of my funds in my MQL5
HI ALL Is there an indicator that will comment last value of my simple moving averages on the screen? I am new to the Metatrader and can't seem to find it. I am not proficient enough yet to write it one. Thanks in advance Harry
Is there is any forum that handle problems related to fraud or illegal thing related to forex business . . . . for example if broker etc doing wrong thing etc or any other forum who loose your money and guaranteed you that they will pay 70% if they loose your equity etc
[Deleted]
  Targets  (8)
I thought it may be a good idea to start a thread that concentrates on targets for traders. This is my contribution based on information from professional traders and chartists. TEAMTRADER
EURUSD: With EUR taking back all of its intra day gains to close lower on Monday, further weakness is now envisaged. Despite its current price hesitation, its broader outlook remains lower as long as it holds below the 1.1288/1.1318 zone. On the downside, support lies at the 1.1100 level where a...
Hello I'm trying to write an indicator based on DOM information But the related functions and identifiers (MarketBookAdd, MarketBookGet, etc) show "not defined" error when I compile the program Question: 1) Are these funstions available in MT4? 2) How to fix the "not defined" errors? Do I have to...
Hi I need to include the binary of an indicator, inside the EA binary. Example: When I copy/publish an EA to another computer, if this EA uses a community indicator or an indicator developed by me, I need to copy/publish the EA and the indicator file, and the indicator must be in the same folder
can some body tell me what types of indicator is used in the following picture
What strategy is to be applied on martingale EA such that it gives profit and to avoid maximum loss For example not to trade between when US market open or when there is a big news ahead . . . . .
Hi, suddenly I am facing a problem with my browser (maybe). Example: I am reading some reviews about one EA, in that page, provider placed his video for visitors. That video automatic playing in my browser. Normally it should play if I select play to watch. This is happening in other site also...
  Renko indicator  (1)
i have an indicator that makes renkocharts i also have a EA to make renkocharts wich one is better to use ?
Hi guys, I need to back test 5 years worth of data but I am having trouble obtaining/retrieving the data to MT4, it seems the default data stored in the history centre of mt4 is 1 month (on the minute scale) - i require 5 years. I thought at first this meant that MT4 did not store any more than the
Ok this sounds odd, and I had no problems backtesting my EA on multple charts, but when i ran it in live mode, I ran into this issue. I am trying to run the same EA on 4 different currency pairs. The EA triggers a trade on 1 chart after receiving a signal, but so long as that position is open, it...
GBPUSD: GBP faces downside pressure following its rejection candle print on Friday. This was formed after unsustained rally and the pair looks to weaken further having given away most of its intra day gains during Monday trading session . It looks to take out the 1.5166/33 zone, its strong support
and the others CORE...nothing... is this because MT4 ís a "mono-thread "? When this will change? or...How to i can running my optimization faster in my servers...? Ho w about linux? please...sombody help-me. I have many EAs that i wanna running optimizations but realy... one core is VERY slow...
I could not open Market section in MT4 after new version uptaded. market section can open build 840 but not open build 890. Has Somebody same problem? How can I fix it?
When i was downloading history of EURUSD M1 in MT4 history center, only 2048 records were downloaded, and it took no longer than 5seconds to 'complete' download. A message that says "There are no new data for the symbol 'EURUSD' " appears right after that. While those video/tutorial for...
Hi friends... I m new bee.. I m trying to test new expert adivisior.. but i dont get any expert for demo from.. i m using demo version downloded from mql5.com metatrader4.. I cant see any ea in ea folder.. any can help me please.. james
HI, Please see below the pictures of my backtest/optmisation.. i have ticked all necessary boxes etc, when i "start" the optimisation/bactest it calculates the number of iterations as usual then completes them within the "expected time frame". However, all the results come back as 0 or useless. Why...
EURUSD: Having EUR taken back almost all of its past week gains to close slightly lower, risk of a follow through to the downside is now developing. While the 1.1295/80 zone holds as overhead resistance, we look for weakness to occur. Support lies at the 1.1150 level where a violation will aim at...
  Outbreak  (9)
Can someone help me with an indicator alert when price movement changes unusual fast (start of an outbreak). Many Thanks!
GBPJPY: The cross may remain weak and vulnerable to the downside but could head higher while holding above the 180.22/33 support area. Bull pressure is envisaged above that zone. On the downside, support comes in at the 181.00 level where a violation will aim at the 180.00 level. A break below here...
Many people have shared their experiences about how this product changed their lives. You might be aware of the Adderall it is prescribed to the patients who suffer from poor brain functions and they suffer from severe side effects. There are several studies made on this product and experts have...
Hi, Isnt there anyway to change the Agent Account in MetaTester aswell? I have a rigorous setup and need to set this manually everytime i clone a new PC. I can see in the common.ini that a unique ID is created with adding the account. This ID cant be reused on the same HW?
Mirror trading is a style of trading that allows trader to follow the trades and trading styles of another. It is the practice of following the trading style of someone else trade. It allows your mt4 account to receive the same trade order,the same entries,stop replacement and exit.With mirror...
Daily price is on ranging market condition located between bearish and bullish area of the chart with the following key support/resistance levels: 1.1713 key resistance level located far above Ichimoku cloud in the primary bullish area of the chart;1.0847 key support level located far below...
Daily price just broke Ichimoku cloud from below to above with good bullish breakout and came to the bullish area of the chart. Price was stopped by 1156.65 resistance level for the ranging market condition to be started on Friday with the following key support/resistance levels: 1170.06 key...
USDCHF: The pair failed to follow through higher on the back of its previous week strength to close lower on Friday. This leaves risk of more weakness on the cards in the new week. On the downside, support comes in at the 0.9644 level. A turn below here will open the door for more weakness to occur...