Take a look at this trader

Hi,

Can somebody take a look for me please. Am I missing something?

The signal on mql5 - My Stable Profit.

Looks good right?

Then search for the same signal on myfxbook and select the drawdown tab.

How can drawdown be 130%? Why isn't it shown on the main screen and why is it not shown at all on mql5?

I went through the history on mql5 and the trading activity looks good (locked on myfbook), I can't see where the large drawdown shown on myfxbook came from.

Where am I going wrong? 

Based on what I can see on mql5 I would subscribe. However, based on the drawdown shown on myfxbook I won't.

Can anybody shed light for me....Confused!!

Cheers.

If price change very quickly mql5 signals not always record, price change, in my signal i have +17% profit in equity last friday, but i do not see changes, in equity line.

marklouca:

Hi,

Can somebody take a look for me please. Am I missing something?

The signal on mql5 - My Stable Profit.

Looks good right?

Then search for the same signal on myfxbook and select the drawdown tab.

How can drawdown be 130%? Why isn't it shown on the main screen and why is it not shown at all on mql5?

I went through the history on mql5 and the trading activity looks good (locked on myfbook), I can't see where the large drawdown shown on myfxbook came from.

Where am I going wrong? 

Based on what I can see on mql5 I would subscribe. However, based on the drawdown shown on myfxbook I won't.

Can anybody shed light for me....Confused!!

Cheers.

It might be that during a drawdown a deposit was made to protect the account, and drawdown is calculated on the initial deposit. 
Reason: