General - page 1107

cent accounts  (20   1 2)
hi guys. Is it safe to follow a cent account with more money than in the signals account? Example cent account has 2.000euro  I follow signal with 5.000euro?
USDCHF faces corrective pullback pressure following its Wednesday sharp sell. This leaves the pair targeting its big support located at the 1.0127 level. On the downside, support lies at the 1.0150 level. A turn below here will open the door for more weakness towards the 1.0100 level and then the 1...
GBPJPY: With price failure occurring on Tuesday, GBPJPY threatens short term trend resumption. If it continues to hold below the 186.01 level, we look for a move lower with eyes on the 184.24 level. On the upside, resistance is seen at the 186.00 level followed by the 187.00 level. A cut through...
As was promised before, the new MQL5 compiler optimized for the 64-bit version of MetaTrader 5 is released. Full compatibility of the generated code has been preserved for the 32-bit versions of the terminal, as well as for the old terminal versions. On our MetaQuotes-Demo server it is already...
Hi,Guys: First of all, by Customized Contracts, I mean Stocks and Futures in my Country(China) and not currency pairs. So the contracts details is totally different from pairs...I know you can import the data into an existed non-using pairs, but that not what I want...So pls do not discuss this way,...
USDJPY: Having continued to maintain below the 123.74/99 zone and weakening on Tuesday , USDJPY corrective pullback risk remains in place. On the downside, support comes in at the 122.50 level where a break if seen will aim at the 122.00 level. A cut through here will turn focus to the 121.50 level
The primary trend of EUR/CAD is bearish on charts but price is sustaining above the trend line after giving breakout in its 4 hourly chart. In 4 hourly chart the price is sustaining below 200 day SMA but taking support of 50 day SMA indicating uptrend of the pair. Resistance level of 1.4280 and...
Hi; I'm using MT4 under Ubuntu (using wine of course), and everything is fine, until I want to use the MQL5 storage to commit my EAs, and I get this error: failed to connect to server (storage.mql5.com:443 send request failed [12169], 3) Any solution? Thanks
I have a product in the Market. I want to change only the logo and add some screen shots. How could I do that?
[Deleted]
Hi. I have  problem in close order ThisEa is working and open position and close position at Profit but I want closeorder Which are not profit Provided that indicator 2 signal Is issued [QUOTE]//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|...
Hi..this example closes orders...but the example below it...doesnt work. ...where i am trying to create a trailing step so eventually i can include other options.. any adjustments appreciated... double tstep; int ticket; int total = OrdersTotal(); for (int y=OrdersTotal()-1; y>=0;...
EURUSD: Having continued to see price hesitation, EURUSD looks to maintain above key support as temporary bottom scenario is developing. If it can hold and trade above the 1.0519/00 zone this view should continue to hold. On the downside, support lies at the 1.0519/00 levels where a violation if...
[Deleted]
I have a MetaQuotes demo account on my mobile phone but because it was generated when I first created it and the password was not shown....how can I reveal it? Thanks
Hello, I have an account with this broker. One month ago they removed my bonus that they offered when opening account. This one I accept because I am not actively trading. But, yesterday, they barred my mt4 live account and removed my account balance(no money is shown in the platform and member site...
Hello, For backtesting an Expert Advisor I need historical M1 data for the DAX index. I have only 4 months of data on my computer and I can not find a way how to get more historical data, back to 1 or more years. Could anyone help me or tell me how to get this in MetaTrader 4? Thanks
I perfer Object Oriented Programming I perfer Procedural Style Programming Just show me the Results Please
I have a pip value calculator V1.02 which works ok but I'd like something that when attached to your chart it shows 1, the value of a PIP ( as this one does) 2, the pips profit currently that you're up ( or down) maybe you could put in the BUY/Sell level and it will show a running total...
GBPUSD: Having triggered a higher close on Monday, GBPUSD targets further bullish corrective recovery in the days ahead. Support lies at the 1.5000 level where a break will turn attention to the 1.4950 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.4900 level. Below here will set the stage for more...
Hey guys, Just wondering if there is an ea that makes it so the trailing stop is initiated after a certain amount of pips have been taken. Cheers
my mt4 demo account not updating.. chart is not moving.. but real account is working well.. plz hel me.. 
I have bought and paid for a software at mql5-market. I download it - it works. The rule says: IV. 11. "After purchasing the Product, the Buyer can have two free-of-charge Activations of it on a different hardware." I want to download such a copy. How to get such a copy? Customer Service (HELP...
Morgan Stanley may cut 25% of fixed income jobs Bloomberg reports that Morgan Stanley might cut a quarter of its fixed income staff after bond trading revenue plunged 42% in Q3. The layoffs are said to cover all regions and will take place in the next two weeks -- just in time for the holidays. The...
[Deleted]
Hello,Any CFD trader here? Can a new trader trade CFDs? And how are CFD quotes calculated?
The demo account is an essential tool for a new trader in trading , how long can it be used before you become more confident and knowledgeable for live accounts?
EURJPY: With EURJPY bulls on the offensive, further price strength should build up towards the 130.75/99 zone. This corrective recovery is coming on the back of its recent weakness. Support comes in at the 129.50 level where a break will aim at the 129.00 level. A turn below here will target the 128...
aggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
[Deleted]
Hello guys, can somebody with coding knowledge fix this SCRIPT "ProfitOnDrop" to fix calculation when trading with JPY currency. It seem that the calculation is OK but not when using it with JPY pairs. This is very useful script which you can use anywhere oin chart if you have 2 or more open...
The primary trend of USD/CAD is bullish on charts and price is sustaining above the trend line in its 4 hourly chart. In 4 hourly chart the price is sustaining above 200 day SMA and taking support of 50 day SMA indicating uptrend of the pair. Resistance level of 1.3440 and Support level of 1.3220 If...
  What is this indicator?  (12   1 2)
Hello, maybe someone knows who this indicator( marked with a white arrow)and where I can download? Thanks!
Hello i want to ask is it possible to make EA that can count closing trade in that pair in some spesiific range of time (ex: a day or a week)? since as long i know EA can only count order trade only, and i try to find it in google but found nothing please anyone who knows tell me anything you could...