ECN

I use an ECN account on which I can place orders manually. If I try to run an ea which works very well on normal accounts I get only -1 tickets. Who can help?

jws: Who can help?
No one! There are no mind readers here.
  1. You didn't give the error code
  2. You didn't give the code

It depends on the EA. For example, if EA is openning the order and placing sl/take profit as the second action so everything will be fine.
But if EA is trying to open the trade and place stop loss/take profit on the same time so the trade/order will not be opened (in case of ENC account).

You can always check about ECN or not: if you can open the trade manually with stop loss/take profit on the same time so your account is not ECN.

To correct the EA - you will need to go to Freelance service, or you can try to fix it by yourself if you can code (and the coders may help here in this case for example).

----------------

By the way - I am not a coder and can not help in this situation.

Sergey Golubev:
It depends on the EA. For example, if EA is openning the order and placing sl/take profit as the second action so everything will be fine.
But if EA is trying to open the trade and place stop loss/take profit on the same time so the trade/order will not be opened (in case of ENC account).

You can always check about ECN or not: if you can open the trade manually with stop loss/take profit on the same time so your account is not ECN.

To correct the EA - you will need to go to Freelance service, or you can try to fix it by yourself if you can code (and the coders may help here in this case for example).

----------------

By the way - I am not a coder and can not help in this situation.

Thx, that was very helpful!
Reason: