Ea based on WATL (breakout strategy) - page 5

kossh:
130 is because of the lot size. Check it.

error 130 mean invalid stops.

Enforcer:
error 130 mean invalid stops.

Yes!

131 is trade volume.

??

hello friend....

where the WATL indicator???

qanax:
hello friend.... where the WATL indicator???

you can find it on first post (second attach)

giapel

Hi and good luck

Hi Admin!

I really like but I am a beginner and I do not have any yet, I do not know the English language as I can translate and that it is difficult to grasp the meaning in written.

Sincerely Nikodim

Nikodim:
Hi Admin!

I really like but I am a beginner and I do not have any yet, I do not know the English language as I can translate and that it is difficult to grasp the meaning in written.

Sincerely Nikodim

hi,

it is not difficult or complicated strategy, you can study breakout, pullback strategy and then look at how ea works on forward-test.

best regards

giapel

can this good strategy care about S/R

hi,

many thanks to you for that clever EA.

Have some ideas to perform wins ratio:

- detect daily/weekly/montly supports, resistances & pivots

- detect psychological level prices : 00, 25, 50, 75

- long channel regression for bouncing

Hi, thanks for sharing this EA, it could be very interessting help to develop this EA, to find the best settings. I had some good results even in the M5 TF, but needs to be optimized, just working on it and i will share results and settings here.

to use 14.2 is right ?

rossi34:
Hi, thanks for sharing this EA, it could be very interessting help to develop this EA, to find the best settings. I had some good results even in the M5 TF, but needs to be optimized, just working on it and i will share results and settings here. to use 14.2 is right ?

yes, it is right

giapel

error 4202 (objets don't exist)

hi,

i try to use an indicator (madlen_5_0) with this watl_14_2.ea but can't coz this indicator, when refreshing, delete the objets created by watl.

How i can tell it to not delete objets that's not its own ?

thanks

Reason: