Problem About Signal Spread

To add comments, please log in or register
Techit Apinantham
Techit Apinantham  

Hi Guy, I've problem about Signal that I've subscribed

At First, Signal Provider open USDJPY at Price 110.384 and T/P 110.524 And My Order open with Price 110.385 and T/P 110.524

After My Order hit T/P, Another Order has immediately open at Price 110.528 with T/P 110.524 ,

But Signal Provider's Order haven't close yet.

I guess my Broker have less Spread than Signal Provider's Broker

How can I do in this case?

Thanks,

Eleni Anna Branou
Eleni Anna Branou  
taechita:

Hi Guy, I've problem about Signal that I've subscribed

At First, Signal Provider open USDJPY at Price 110.384 and T/P 110.524 And My Order open with Price 110.385 and T/P 110.524

After My Order hit T/P, Another Order has immediately open at Price 110.528 with T/P 110.524 ,

But Signal Provider's Order haven't close yet.

I guess my Broker have less Spread than Signal Provider's Broker

How can I do in this case?

Thanks,

This happened because your order hit TP before signal's provider did (due to slippage/price difference), so your account synchronized again and re-opened the order.

The only way to avoid that, is to untick the: Copy SL and TP levels in: Tools >> Options >> Singals of your MT platform, but make sure you have a low ping in order to close orders quickly after the signal provider does.

Techit Apinantham
Techit Apinantham  
Eleni Anna Branou:

This happened because your order hit TP before signal's provider did (due to slippage/price difference), so your account synchronized again and re-opened the order.

The only way to avoid that, is to untick the: Copy SL and TP levels in: Tools >> Options >> Singals of your MT platform, but make sure you have a low ping in order to close orders quickly after the signal provider does.

Thank you Eleni
To add comments, please log in or register