General - page 1051

Comparison of the April 2016 FOMC Minutes to the October 2015 Minutes The last time the FOMC hiked rates was in December. Before the announcement, one of the big signals they sent came in the Minutes of the final FOMC meeting beforehand. That took place on October 27-28 and the Minutes were released...
Highlights of the Minutes from the April 26-27 FOMC meeting: Range of views on whether data would support June hikeHere is the April 27, 2016 FOMC statementBig jump in the US dollar on the 'likely' hike talk. S&P 500 drops about 15 points in a flash. More: Most judged it would likely be appropriate...
Kocherlakota said weaker currencies would help global growth but not hurt US Former Minneapolis Fed President Narayana Kocherlakota is out with a column today arguing that other countries should work to devalue their currencies against the US dollar and that the US should let it happen. The benefits...
New begginers of the forex trade......
So says the chairman of the EU's security watchdog Is doing scenario planning incase the UK votes to leave Britain outside of the EU would have detrimental effect on the bloc's plans for capital market union.
Hi all i'm newcomer on this site but the trading interested me since a long time. I'm programmer and i decided to make a framework for MQL 4 and 5 for more facility you will can find this here : https://github.com/leiha/mql-framework I hope my project will help you Enjoy GitHub -...
[Deleted]
The latest MetaTrader 4 Android build is already available for download on Google Play. Update your application right now and try the new features: Added a pop-up window with detailed information on deals. Examine order open and close time, browse through your comments to positions, and find out...
Barclays: As expected, the FOMC took a cautious stance at its April meeting. We viewed the statement as leaving the door open for June but by no means promising a rate hike.   Although we believe that data since the April meeting have likely shifted the timing of the next hike from June to September...
  Re-activation......  (74   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Hi all. Here's the topic. Bought owls in the market, made 5 activations. Question! What conditions need to be met when re-activating????? but with a different windup!!! On the same laptop where the owl was! I would like to know in general what principle is used to bind
Hello, I am trying to automatically pull data from my MT4 platform to an excel sheet each day on a closing basis at exactly 5pm EST NewYork time (on my platform it is 00:00). I'm looking for Open, High, Low, Close to be populated in separate columns for several pairs on the close of each day...
Please inform me website for help in made robot. 
Two regional Fed bank presidents expressed Tuesday openness to raising interest rates at the June meeting of the policymaking Federal Open Market Committee, but neither committed to supporting a rate hike just yet. "It think certainly could be a meeting at which action could be taken," Atlanta...
A new bee. I want to close last 2 orders among multi orders, but not working. Help please? Thank you very much in advance! {string lastOneTicket;string lastSecondTicket;string lastOneProfit;string lastSecondProfit;for(int i=(OrdersTotal()-1);i>=0;i--) { OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS...
RBA Minutes sparked AUD/USD gains From Morgan Stanley: We view the overnight AUD rebound launched by the release of RBA minutes as providing a selling opportunity. The board considered the fact there was no material change in the outlook for economic activity or the unemployment rate, but the...
Hi, I retrieved data from metatrader 5 using the option "File">"save" and saved the csv file to my desktop. I would like to know which are the information that was stored in the file. I guessed the first values were data, open price, high price, low price and close price. Nevertheless there are...
Fed's Williams and Lockhart have both feet on the brakes as they speak on a panel discussion The Fed's Lockhart and Williams spoke on a panel discussion in Washington, and true to Fed form, they both had their feet on the brakes to slow down this overheating 0.5% 1Q growth economy (remember that is...
GOLD: Having lost its upside momentum to close on a rejection candle on Monday, further weakness is envisaged. On the downside, support comes in at the 1,265.00 level where a break will turn attention to the 1,260.00 level. Further down, a cut through here will open the door for a move lower
Hi, I want to test an EA before I am going to buy. However nothing happens when I click the button... [link deleted by moderator] No matter MT4 is open or isn't............... What's the reason why I can't download this demo version? Please, can somebody assist me with this, I appreciate...
Hi there, New to MQL5 I am looking for documentation on the cost of becoming a signal provider . Can anyone help me out? Thanks, Daniel
Could anyone point me towards an article that helps explain how EA's or third party applications might work within MT4 mobile? Also any information on messaging on MT4 that third parties can make use of.
John Paulson had been a big gold bull, but he has cut his bets (according to U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filings showing on Monday) Paulson & Co, led by John Paulson cut its SPDR Gold Trust ETF investment by 17% to 4.8 million shares It was Paulson's third cut to his SPDR stake in a...
Hi, I tried searching and couldn't find an answer to this question. I notice that the grid function spacing in Metatrader varies between different instruments and different timeframes.   Does anyone know how this grid spacing is determined? Thanks
when I click payment on “MQL5.communit” ,then it shows “subscribe failed”
EURUSD: With EURUSD continuing to maintain its downside pressure, further downside pressure is likely. Support lies at the 1.1250 level. Further down, support comes in at the 1.1200 level where a violation will aim at the 1.1150 level. A break of here will target the 1.1100 level. Its daily RSI is...
Scalping demands a lot more attention from the trader in comparison to other styles such as swing-trading, or trend following. A typical scalper will open and close tens, and in some cases, more than a hundred positions in an ordinary trading day, and since none of the positions can be allowed to...
Brexit could help push EUR/USD lower Watching EUR: A sustained EUR decline requires either long-term capital exports via EMU-based financial institutions to exceed the region's ~2% of GDP current account surplus or EUR to be used extensively as a funding currency. Insurance companies have been held...
There is something I don't understand, Im using TimeCurrent() on my indicator and something is not working as it should or as backtester and I planned it to so I investigated. I used TimeCurrent() trying to match backtest's ticks speed with live feed ticks speed, but live feed's speed seems always...
Hello, I have rather general question: 1. I buy some EA or indicator on MQL MARKET 2. I install an activation on my PC 3. After some time, I will decide to upgrade my PC like CPU, Motherboard, add RAM memory, Hard Disk, etc etc (maybe Operational system as well) 4. Will all my activations be...
I am new to MT 4 & 5 do anyone know how to add money to a new real account in Meta Trader 5 & 4 my balance is 0.00 USD and I need to add some money so I can trade from my platform and a Virtual Hosting Platform.
good morning to all, I would like to save to a excel file line tick by tick the value of the last contract with the volumes and with time .. if possible with the timing at the desired time, every 5 seconds ... there is an EA that does this work with ... I do not want to use too dde ... thanks...