How Forex education help you? - page 5

diana yes:
I trade with GDMFX and it's pretty cool in their Hermes Academy lots of resources to learn,school of pipsology is also good for newbie to learn with.

Diana, I've seen your post about GDMFX in the other thread. Looks like, we will be having longer time to talk about our broker. Cheers.

Forex education helped me too understand basic idea of forex trading. I then apply this learning on demo trading . Without forex knowledge no one can make trades because until we are not aware of market nature how can deal with them effectively.

All traders came to learn forex education to start forex trading.It is the first step to know all about forex basics.Most traders get their education from babypips and other forex sites including forex forums.Most brokers of today also offers comprehensive forex education to its clients like Hermes Academy of GDMFX.

UMOFX AIR:
Forex education helped me too understand basic idea of forex trading. I then apply this learning on demo trading . Without forex knowledge no one can make trades because until we are not aware of market nature how can deal with them effectively.

I think one of the immediate positive effects of Forex education is to provide traders basic idea about Forex trading and the Forex market. It allows you to have a general grasp and idea about the subject matter. Furthermore, this orients you about the different learning a trader should know.

Forex educates me to be wiser and smarter when it comes to investing.

I hadn't yet began to trade, but I shall not start it while I think that I'm not ready for it. Can anyone send me some links to educational literature about trading? Thnx!

lee.belisar:
I think one of the immediate positive effects of Forex education is to provide traders basic idea about Forex trading and the Forex market. It allows you to have a general grasp and idea about the subject matter. Furthermore, this orients you about the different learning a trader should know.

This opens up another subject: the herd mentality. Once most beginners think alike, you can construct a few systems to reverse engineer their strategy and trade against them.

KennyMill:
This opens up another subject: the herd mentality. Once most beginners think alike, you can construct a few systems to reverse engineer their strategy and trade against them.

Are you sure that it isn't so already?