General - page 1568

For the newbie trader Forex trading often appears as an esoteric subject. With all the psychedelic colors that appear on the trading screens you would easily start wondering if forex trading can indeed be done by ordinary people. That could well be the case when you open out forex charts as an...
I entered on BUY @ 1.6645 with 30pips stop...to see chart and analysis, please visit my free BLOG: fxfocustime.com
I entered on Buy NZD/USD @ 0.7339 with 50 pips stop: limit OPEN 100pluspips strategy...I will post chart with explanation on my FREE blog: fxfocustime.com
  100pluspips strategy  (25   1 2 3)
Hi everybody...I would like to start posting my 100pluspips strategy on this blog...feel free to place comments or ask questions...all my trades I close no less then 100+ pips...my stops usually 30-40pips...TP usually more then 150+pips...my trade for today was AUD/USD buy...to see chart picture,...
I though maybe each one who worked with expert advisor and got scammed in any kind of way - not getting money back,the expert didn't work correctly. Just share you thought. Have a great day
Hi, I have the following requirement. I am trying to write an OCO (one cancels the other) type of logic. 1) Say I have 2 live buy orders (eg., A & B). I need to place 4 pending orders for the same currency pair : 2 buy & 2 sell. (say C & D are buy and E & F are sell). Now if any of the new pending...
  GBPUSD Trade  (1)
Today we saw another trade take profit and work out according to plan. There were a few bumps in the road but like every other trade, that is ok. Let's take a look at where it came from vs. where it is right now. We entered this trade at 1.68335 at the top of the resistance. If we were to draw a...
Dear TSD Members, Do you require a dedicated and stable connection from your computer to our execution trade servers for your MT4 Expert Advisors or custom software? If so, look no further, we have your solution and at no cost to you. We are pleased to announce that we have created a strategic...
[Deleted]
  What is Day Trading  (11   1 2)
What is Day Trading? Day trading (and trading in general) is the buying and selling of various financial instruments, such as futures, options, currencies, and stocks, with the goal of making a profit from the difference between the buying price and the selling price. Day trading differs slightly...
  What is Day Trading  (19   1 2)
[Deleted]
hello, was wondering if there would be interest in chat discussions on programming. only programmers please as this is not a "how do i do this" type discussion my thoughts are this, by putting our heads together we might be able to come up with a good method and talk about methods that has not...
Can someone help me to code an EA with the following rules: 1) price within 20 pips of the daily high/low - that is OPPORTUNITY 2) up/down candle closes 3) up/down candle closes - note the high price of the up/down candle 4) enter long at the up/down candle's high/low price 5) SL and TP options...
If your broker is in the US, what are your thoughts on the upcoming NFA regulation concerning leverage. I just received the following email. -------------------------------------------------------- Dear Valued Customer, In compliance with the upcoming NFA regulations, we will no longer be offering...
Hi all, Can somebody tell me in simple words what is practicaly different between 1:100 and 1:200 as my broker is offering both ... For example if I deposit 5000$ ... What I can do more or less with one or another and are more/less risk? I made few EAs so I would like to know what is better for me...
hello all, that ras signals provide few EA stredagy's DD very low and consist profit: please check my fxbook for more information: System ramav1ea | Myfxbook ram(ea) | Rent a Signal
Hi all, Here is James Bond System: 007 | Rent a Signal MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free James Bond
Hello everybody. I'm experiencing little difficulties about all the math beyond the "money management". I need your help to do the right calculation about position size and other values... Your help will be really appreciated! So we start... I've available the following data (account with standard...
Okay here is my offert till now my strategy was free but now is no longer free i have FREE TRIAL so you can try on demo account first and you will pay a nothing for first week so here is : Start balance : 1000$ Number of winning trades 141 (1273.90$) Number of losing trades 42 (-479.80$) Balance...
  EngulfingEA  (3)
I am developing and EA that is based on Enqulfing Candle Pattern. Also trying other patterns. At the moment i have problem with EA, its currently opens many orders per candle. It only should open one order per candle, per pattern occurrence. Please help me to solve it. I have added a function...
[Deleted]
Hello, I would like to find a Signal Rankings Web site ranking, who can tell me Where can I find Thank you very much! ! My English is not good, sorry! I would like to find a signal reception launching system. This system is a set of used MT4 platform, remote "documentary" "shout a single" system...
Hi all, I made this EA and I would really appreciate if you guys can test it on historic data and give me your opinions and results. Originally I made it based on my budget for real account: 20 000 $ and GBPUSD pair so I tested only based on that combination. Later on I will try to make it more...
  MiniMe // Blazer  (163   1 2 3 4 5 ... 16 17)
I was asked a lot about the way I trade!! there is no easy way to describe it. This time I will use the help of an EA to make things easy to understand. Still I am not sure that beginners can follow up with this style of trading, science I almost use no stoploss and no take profit I wrote the...
  Magic  (52   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Important : This is for a short term trading not for Day trading Yesterday (2 hours ago) I was chatting with a friend of mine from forex-tsd.com he asked me how could I be so sure from my trades, where this or that pair is going, others send me PM asking me how could I make 7999 pips a week,is it...
Hi, I m looking for an indicator that by running it will be be taking old traded orders from a txt or csv or whatever needed file and plot them on a chart appropriately. eg. Type Symbol Size Open date&Closed date S/L T/P Open price* Closed price* B GBPUSD 0.01 2009-10-23 18:30:09/2009-10-28 18...
I would like to add a pop up to this indicator to alert when the price gets to the trendline. On this indicator there is only a WAV sound. Ive looked around for a similar indicator but found none.
GBPUSD is in Extension 3c this has a chart probability pattern of 100 (High) chance of completing especially as there are 3c unfinished wave extensions..3 read line projections ..Target is 1.7122 red diamond...Sub wave pattern probability is 100 (High) which GBP is in at the moment 1234 in wave 5
anyones has Good Experience with signal Sites ? Proofs of winning or something Will be nice to have a thead here about that
Is there a way to translate an EA written in Italian to english so I can read the code?
Members, we are pleased to announce, that our TriggerFX Bidirectional system RAS ID 21713 is available for subscription. This system is the same as the very popular TriggerFX RAS 515, but for Non US Brokers and opens trades in both directions around the flexible anchor point. Follow the system here:...
  Pivot Points  (6)
Hello there, There are confusing theories on when to use previous day pivots. Some people claim to use Midnight to Midnight Eastern (USA), others GMT Midnight to Midnight. Can you please advise what to the majority of traders use and where I can find (f USA eastern) such data as most websites only...