General - page 1050

EURUSD: With EURUSD continuing to maintain its downside pressure, further downside pressure is likely. Support lies at the 1.1250 level. Further down, support comes in at the 1.1200 level where a violation will aim at the 1.1150 level. A break of here will target the 1.1100 level. Its daily RSI is...
Scalping demands a lot more attention from the trader in comparison to other styles such as swing-trading, or trend following. A typical scalper will open and close tens, and in some cases, more than a hundred positions in an ordinary trading day, and since none of the positions can be allowed to...
Brexit could help push EUR/USD lower Watching EUR: A sustained EUR decline requires either long-term capital exports via EMU-based financial institutions to exceed the region's ~2% of GDP current account surplus or EUR to be used extensively as a funding currency. Insurance companies have been held...
There is something I don't understand, Im using TimeCurrent() on my indicator and something is not working as it should or as backtester and I planned it to so I investigated. I used TimeCurrent() trying to match backtest's ticks speed with live feed ticks speed, but live feed's speed seems always...
Hello, I have rather general question: 1. I buy some EA or indicator on MQL MARKET 2. I install an activation on my PC 3. After some time, I will decide to upgrade my PC like CPU, Motherboard, add RAM memory, Hard Disk, etc etc (maybe Operational system as well) 4. Will all my activations be...
I am new to MT 4 & 5 do anyone know how to add money to a new real account in Meta Trader 5 & 4 my balance is 0.00 USD and I need to add some money so I can trade from my platform and a Virtual Hosting Platform.
good morning to all, I would like to save to a excel file line tick by tick the value of the last contract with the volumes and with time .. if possible with the timing at the desired time, every 5 seconds ... there is an EA that does this work with ... I do not want to use too dde ... thanks...
1.Bullish -Gold Gold price may be underpinned amid increasing gold investment demand. Spot gold/USD may test higher to $1308. 2. Bearish -GBP GBP was undermined as UK manufacturing and services PMI dropped, reflecting UK economic slowdown. GBP/USD may test lower to 1.4193-1.4303(11.02-11.10). 3....
The EUR has been supported, mainly on the back of stable central bank rate expectations. One must note that Eurozone inflation expectations as measured by 5Y forward breakeven rates have been stabilising, irrespective of the appreciating single currency. This in turn suggests that price expectations...
Hi, I am new and I was suprised when my pending order was executed but open price was not reached. I wonder if is the a problem with MT4 or with my broker or is it ok. I read, that pending order is opening on price + spread, but I never saw such a big difference as last friday. There are my logs...
GBPUSD: The pair closed lower the past week leaving risk of additional weakness on the card in the new week. Despite its present price hesitation, short term risk remains lower. On the downside, support lies at the 1.4300 level where a break will turn attention to the 1.4250 level. Further down,...
We continue to stress that while improving labour market conditions and robust consumer fundamentals are key to underpinning growth expectations, inflation developments are a more important determinant of the pace of rate normalisation. While stabilising commodity prices and a weaker USD are...
Hi everybody Please help me I need a scripts that transfer all incoming message of MT4 to mailbox that I configure in Email STMP server Also transfer new account registration too Thanks a lot
Hello, How can I export deal details of an Optimized Test? The optimized test exports in xml file the results only. On Strategy Tester there is the option to run the Single Test and then export the details. Supposedly during the optimization for each combination the deals are computed, but in...
Dear all, I am complete new to Expert advisor programming. Hope you could shed some light on. I have written following code in on_tick method: double currentSymbolRSI = iRSI(NULL,0,14,PRICE_CLOSE); //the RSI of previous bar if(currentSymbolRSI>40) Alert("Bigger than 70");...
ADX CCI Bollinger Bands RSI HEIKEN ASHI ICHIMOKU MOVING AVERAGES Stochastic ZigZag
  About price free  (1)
Dear, My account is live, How do I signal Free?
[Deleted]
Hi. Using my MT5 release provided from my Broker, the values for balance / equity and free margin remains zero all time until the trade not finish. For example, if I got $ 100 of profit during a succesfully closed trade I will have $ 100 available for balance / equity and free margin. And so on.....
USD: Buy USD vs Commodity. & EM Currencies. Bullish. The Fed's broad USD index has rallied by 2% since the start of May, driven by a reduction of extreme short positioning in USD and a correction in commodity markets which we expect to continue. With the Fed's Dudley suggesting that two rate hikes...
GOLD:  Though vulnerable to the downside on correction, the commodity is now looking for directional bias on the daily chart. On the downside, support comes in at the 1,260.00 level where a break will turn attention to the 1,250.00 level. Further down, a cut through here will open the door for a...
hi. minimum rate for my signal Available in MetaTrader terminal is how much ?
hi. i have check all item to subscribe is true but i cant buy signal in meta trader 4. Error massage : subscribe_failed if i lose my money in trade more than 30% i can gonig to subscribe. this problem only with fibogroup broker is true. i checked another broker and i had not problem
Hello everyone!!! I have problem with profile settings. I want disable news feed in my profile interface, but can't find where is disable. Maybe interface should be like this: but in my profile it's like this: So where is the other settings? Why and how it can solved? Actually how I can...
  sell signal  (2)
how i can sell signal for free. i set demo but when creat it want 20$
Hi, I've been testing the signals feature of MT4 and it looks like there is a bug there: the provider signaled one trade, but MT4 duplicated the order. When I check the provider history, I can clearly see one order only while in my MT4 application I can see the order two times. Let me...
Hi, I use the MT4 platform with fxcm account (the platform was loaded from fxcm web site). I use tester to challenge EAs, but unfortunately, some setting in the tester window have disappeared after a period of use, mainly the possibility to choose between visual test or not, and for visual mode...
Don't trade like you're at an all-you-can-eat buffet By Boris Schlossberg at BKForex Is there anything more quintessentially American than the all youcan eat buffet bar? The idea that you can just eat an endless supply of fooduntil you finally give up out sheer exhaustion is bewildering to most...
  I need one year back test of 1m  (46   1 2 3 4 5)
Hi :) I have the data of EURUSD 3 month and 2 weeks back in 1 minute time frame Does anyone have one year back or more?? Or does anyone know a website that keeps uch as long history
UniCredit Bank have announced an upgrade to their euro exchange rate forecasts, a significant call as we note the accuracy of this bank’s recent forecasts on the currency pair. ‘Peak dollar’ has passedEUR/USD targets upgraded to above 1.20 for end-2017Over a year ago UniCredit Bank of Milan told...
FX strategy at GS has traditionally been Dollar bearish. The rationale was that the dual mandate of the Fed makes it structurally more dovish than the ECB or BoJ, while underlying current account positions are a drag on the Dollar and a boost for the Euro and the Yen. We broke with tradition in...