General - page 1048

We are becoming even more selective in how we express our long USD bias – equal attention will need to be paid to both the vulnerabilities on the short leg and the strengths on the USD leg. For EUR/USD, higher US interest rates can have ambiguous implications. What we do know is that owing to...
wondering is my MT agent working. should have confirmation about it working or not.!!!!
In today's article we would take a look at adverse tactics, this strategy isn't recommended for new traders. To apply this system, see the step by step video here The idea of the system is to draw lines which would become the boarders of movement in the future. It happens as follows; First we point...
This article would take a detailed guide at Larry William?s Strategy. Larry Williams is the symbol of short term trading; this is a man who proves each year that hundreds and thousands of percent per alum can be earned trading forex. In a single year he increased his capital from $10,000 to $1,170...
USDJPY: With USDJPY continuing to hold on to its upside pressure, more recovery higher is expected though hesitating. While the 110.58 zone remains unbroken, we may continue to price hesitation. On the downside, support comes in at the 109.00 level where a break if seen will aim at the 108.50 level....
Does anyone have the link so I can get my code to work? It will not create a (#property strict) on creating a new script or any other new program. Plus function will not compile. I want to use version 5. I have version 5.00 build 1340. Please send link with a reply.
[Deleted]
Hi my fellow traders, i have a trading strategy that makes around 100% a day on forex, using 1:500 leverage, and given good liquidity market, and one loss is very rare, like 1 in 50 times i say i can have one with a prox 30% to 50 drawdown. But the problem is that to me this strategy is to simple
  NZD news  (150   1 2 3 4 5 ... 14 15)
NZD traders - Fonterra says NZD is high, impacting milk price and forecasts Global dairy giant Fonterra comments Announced an opening forecast farmgate milk price of $4.25 per kgms for the 2016/17 season, Say "conditions on farm are very challenging", Says "we are expecting global dairy pricing to
  Slippage Data  (1)
Why do some brokers hide their slippage data from Forex traders?
Solid US economic data yesterday and a ‘risk-on’ day in Asia today; there ought to be smiles at the Federal Reserve: So far, so good for their plan to persuade markets to price in a faster pace of rate hikes without throwing the baby (and the S&P 500) out with the bathwater. Europe wakes up to $50...
hola, donde puedo hacer mis activaciones pendientes de indicadores y ea? gracias.
It is easier to just show you a picture of what I want: IT WILL DEFINITELY SAVE TIME.
  Research  (3)
I would like to start a discussion with the goal to get final answers on what is really missing in terms of free or paid service that can really bring value to the traders. - We know there are all the social websites and platforms that you can get insights and copy other traders, but is this really...
Bloomberg noting the turf accountant has seen a rise in the proportion of leave bets in the last 48 hours The bookies are loving the exposure right now. Virtually every day we see one or t'other coming out with the lastest moves and being picked up by the main wires. Even if leave betting picks up...
Can some add email alert option to this indicator please? I tried but it's not working .Thank you very much
I need an email alert option on this indicator. I have tried doing it myself using some guidelines i found online but doesn't seem to work. Can someone help me please?
Is the MT5 market Depth seeing REAL buy/sell liquidity or is it estimated? If it is REAL, does that mean MT5 can see REAL daily volume? thanks
Bollinger Bands Plenty of indicators are used by traders to analyse the market, however only a small part of them can help to estimate the volatility of market processes. The indicator ?Bollinger bands? is considered as a secure instrument and is used in many graphic analitical programmes. The...
Allow me to present to the distinguished community Technical analysis and Forex news by NewForex company.
Its a free EA for all traders.  The Close Symbol with Profit or Loss  Expert  Advisor is a instrument (symbol) level VertexFX client-side script that exits all open positions for the current symbol if it reaches the specified profit or loss amount. In many situations it is necessary to track the net...
  Advers?s tactics  (7)
In today?s article we would take a look at adverse tactics, this strategy isn?t recommended for new traders. Here is a Tutorial that would explain this into details. The idea of the system is to draw lines which would become the boarders of movement in the future. It happens as follows; First we...
This article would take a detailed guide at Larry William?s Strategy. Larry Williams is the symbol of short term trading; this is a man who proves each year that hundreds and thousands of percent per alum can be earned trading forex. In a single year he increased his capital from $10,000 to $1,170...
Hi I would like to know if you have an EA that can take a screenshot of the chart when a trade is opened, please? Ideally, as there is 4 charts in the mt4, for 4 pairs, it would take a screenshot of the good chart... Thanks for your help!
This is via eFX We expect the USD advance to continue from here, but may develop within a risk negative environment suggesting the DXY losing momentum relative to the Fed's broad USD index. Risk aversion could keep demand for JPY, EUR and the CHF solid, while the EM and commodity bloc is likely to
  locked payment  (6)
I have a payment that has been locked for weeks now. How can I get it unlocked? Has anyone experienced this before?
Bloomberg has been around the banks collecting their views on Brexit Barclays - Baseline scenrario is that the UK staysMorgan Stanley - Expects a slow pick up in inflation leading to rate hikes in early 2017BofAML - Expect a renewed period of pound weakness heading in to the voteSocGen - Has Brexit...
EURUSD: With EURUSD weakening during Tuesday trading session , further decline is expected in the days ahead. Support lies at the 1.1150 level. Further down, support comes in at the 1.1100 level where a violation will aim at the 1.1050 level. A break of here will target the 1.1000 level. Its daily
[Deleted]
hello , how and where can i add my widget code to my linkedin account , thanks in advaced
Hi all, I am trying to build a scalper ea using the double bollinger band and MA strategies put together. The EA should perform as follows (for long): 1) Signal generated when the price tags the upper (2nd S.D) BB. 2) After that track the prices and monitor when it touches the 1st S.D BB. Place...
Hi guy there is a way for print time with milliseconds resolution? Example: 2016.05.24 11:26:26.757 #Test USDJPY,M30: uninit reason 1 Thanks Eugenio