Signal Subscribers with no funds

Hi guys, I have got a signal, this one: [link to the signal was deleted by moderator]

I have some subscribers, but both of them have got no funds... What is the meaning of this? Can they use my signal without spending money somehow if they have no funds?

I am quite annoyed by this, because we have worked hard to reach those performance and would not like that someone is just stealing what we have done.

Thanks in advance for the answers

Andrea Ferrari:

Hi guys, I have got a signal, this one: [link to the signal was deleted by moderator]

I have some subscribers, but both of them have got no funds... What is the meaning of this? Can they use my signal without spending money somehow if they have no funds?

I am quite annoyed by this, because we have worked hard to reach those performance and would not like that someone is just stealing what we have done.

I can't see the problem.

If they had funds they wouldn't steal what you have accomplished and now with no funds they do?

Whats the difference for you, since you earn from their subscriptions?

Andrea Ferrari:

Your signal costs 20$ per month.

You are talking about two subscribers(you wrote "both").

So, you are worried about 40$ per month?

Not to speak, that it is hard to get your point, what do you exactly mean.

Either you are quite confused, or you are making some experiments?

In both cases is stupid.

Eleni Anna Branou:

I can't see the problem.

If they had funds they wouldn't steal what you have accomplished and now with no funds they do?

Whats the difference for you, since you earn from their subscriptions?

I think @Andrea Ferrari worries that the subscribers are not really subscribers, but reselling the signal. 

Enrique Dangeroux:

I think @Andrea Ferrari worries that the subscribers are not really subscribers, but reselling the signal. 

They could do that with or without funds anyway.

Enrique Dangeroux:

Yes, exactly... I was just trying to find out if it could be possible, because I have no idea... I am not an expert on how signals work... excuse me for stupid questions

Andrea Ferrari:

It isn't possible to prevent someone from using a custom indicator or EA to regenerate a signal feed from your data.

To understand why this is, please consider for a moment the following scenario.

If I send you an email, the email arrives in your inbox.

You then decide that you want to give the email to 10,000,000 other people.

There is very little I can do to prevent you from forwarding that email on to any number of people.

Now consider the signal service....

If someone signs up for your signal, once you send some signal data to the subscriber, that data is then out of your control.

You have no way to prevent someone from forwarding it on to others if they wanted to.

There are numerous EA which provide this exact ability, it's one of the reasons why people hire programmers to build local trade copiers.

Reason: