General - page 1045

i will predict the four nfb news usd,gbp,cad,aud each alone few hours before its time
Strategy from Deutsche BankRecent developments in EUR/USD point to a renewed deterioration in fundamentals across our two most important guiding frameworks - flows and real rates. On the flow side, the basic balance - the sum of the current account, FDI and portfolio flows - remained negative but...
i have 4/5 open order in terminal, i need to select last/latest opened order but it showing another order not last one opened. my code here for(int i = (OrdersTotal()- 1); i >= 0; i --)   { OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);      ...
Full release of the ECB's June economic forecasts The shift up in 2016 growth is about as good as it got for the forecasts, with some of the other main components going the other way. Here's the full rundown of the main points; GDP 2016 1.6% vs 1.4% in March 2017 1.7% vs 1.7% in March 2018 1.7% vs 1...
I would like to make ichimoku indicator ea at MQL5 wizard. But when I put New tab at MQL5 wizard, trading module does not include ichimoku. How to include ichimoku cloud in trading signals? Is there easy way to include it? I am newbie at programming but I experienced forex trading for...
AUDUSD. The pair was seen reversing its Wednesday losses during Thursday trading session today. This development has left AUDUSD targeting further downside pressure. On the downside, support resides at the 0.7200 level where a breach will aim at the 0.7150 level. Below that level will set the stage
  2min.chart  (3)
hi,,, how i can get 2 min. chart in meta5?
If I download a free EA from MQL5 marketplace, I know that EA won't work if I copy and paste it into other MT4 platform. But... Will it work on MQL5.com VPS? since copying one EA from MQL5 marketplace to another MT4 will prevent the EA from working?
Plenty of banks out there offering client notes ahead of the ECB today 2 June 2016 These courtesy of MNI. majority of banks expect ECB to leave policy rates to beleft unchanged at today's meeting, with focus on implementation of corporate sector purchase program (CSPP) and new LTRO-IICiti: Large...
On May 25-26, MetaQuotes Software Corp. participated at the iFX EXPO International 2016. This was a success event for MetaQuotes company, while new MetaTrader 5 license agreements were signed directly during the two-day exhibition. The remarkable number of visitors that attended both the...
[Deleted]
On May 25-26, MetaQuotes Software Corp. participated at the iFX EXPO International 2016. This was a success event for MetaQuotes company, while new MetaTrader 5 license agreements were signed directly during the two-day exhibition. The remarkable number of visitors that attended both the MetaQuotes'...
I know brokers that offer even 1:2000 leverage. But why they do this, if in the long term you will eventually lose
What is MQL5.com VPS hosting server specification? CPU speed? RAM speed? is it a dedicated VPS server? or shared hosting server?
Hello everyone! I am Canadian and I am about to start my first account with real money after weeks of reading and prep on Demo servers. My plan is to start small ($1,000) and play relatively conservative. However, I am looking for a good brooker... Any recommendation for someone who will play with...
GOLD:  The commodity continues to threaten further upside on correction. On the downside, support comes in at the 1,200.00 level where a break will turn attention to the 1,190.00 level. Further down, a cut through here will open the door for a move lower towards the 1,180.00 level. Below here if...
We comb through the most up-to-date research on the British pound / euro exchange rate to figure out just where the selling interest may end. Pound sterling is under notable pressure on global FX markets at the start of the new month with the most recent polling evidence suggesting that the UK is...
  Ea
Hi! My name is Maris and I am 19. I have been exploring forex for a little bit more than year now, and I have finally come up with some very simple idea. Is there anyone who could make an EA for me? I am hoping that at it might benefit that coder as well. If you are interested, here is my e-mail...
Rates spreads suggest a higher EUR/CHF at this point, expect the move up to continue, with Brexit as key short term risk. EUR/CHF has moved above 1.10 and aimed for 1.12 during last month. After a short pause we expect the upside to continue. Rates suggest EUR/CHF will move higher Unlike last May,...
We continue to expect data in the weeks ahead to prevent Fed rate hikes, with our economics team forecasting a below-consensus 110k reading on Friday’s non-farm payroll release. We continue to view risks as lying to the upside in EURUSD and downside in USDJPY from current levels. We view that news...
I think there are many problems in order to make our own expert advisors without programming using MQL5 Wizard. - how to set profittable ea - what are proper stoploss and takeprofit pips? - how to shorten the time of optimization - how to set weigts of each trading signal - what is a...
[Deleted]
In 2015, we reported on the first broker launching MetaTrader 5 in Pakistan. A year later, four out of ten leading brokers offer the platform according to the Pakistan Mercantile Exchange (PMEX). The most remarkable thing is that MTG Financials Limited implemented MetaTrader 5 in February 2016 and...
EUR/USD’s challenge of key support at 1.1097/1058 – the 200-day average, 50% retracement level and price support – has led to fresh buying for a bounce higher, notes Credit Suisse. "However, we view this as corrective in nature, and look for fresh selling to show on approach of 1.1217/43," CS...
  signals  (1)
i purchased signal on my pepperstone meta trader account but its not following any of trades of signal on my account i have allow for auto trading and all other option any one help me please signal provider tell me to change broker is this normal?
[Deleted]
  MT4 & MT5 Users  (1)
Anyone give corret figures how many users in mt4 and mt5? In Percent(% )basis.....Out of 100%, how many % in MT4 and % in MT5. From a forum i read, they say it is 90% MT4 users, 10% MT5 users? Can someone here verify???? For vote on the poll. Link can be found below https://www.mql5...
I know that if I am looking at a daily or weekly or whichever time frame and I want the ATR of the 1HR chart, I can use: double ATR_V2= iATR(NULL,PERIOD_H1,period,shift); But what if I want the ATR of whichever time period I am looking at from 2 periods earlier? i.e. if I am viewing the Daily...
Hello, I'm making some tests in Excel and I used the function STANDARDIZE (https://support.office.com/en-us/article/STANDARDIZE-function-81d66554-2d54-40ec-ba83-6437108ee775) This is not de standard deviation (iStdDev), but a different function. In fact it uses the standard deviation as one of...
Both signal and my account are $10,000. But because my account leverage is 1:100 and signal is 1:500 when the signal buys 1.0 - my system will only buy a small amount 0.15 or 0.2. How can I change this?
HI. I try it as below, can you please check this part of code; i have store data in " write " part and they are true and i have the file .(have problem about time ) then i want to read them in " read " part and when i print them on chart have problem for time : the part have time parameter...
Currency investors should consider selling USD/JPY* on further rallies this week, advises Morgan Stanley in its weekly FX pick to clients. "Japan’s GPIF said there was no need to make any changes to the portfolio as the fund is achieving its target returns which should allow USDJPY to remain...
Two ICM/Guardian polls A telephone poll from ICM/Guardian shows the 'leave' side at 45% compared to 42% to 'remain' in the EU. An online poll from the same firm shows 47% to leave and 44% to stay. The numbers are just crossing and GBP is quickly falling....