[REQ] Fractal based trailing stop loss EA

To add comments, please log in or register
Juanpablo Villagomez
Juanpablo Villagomez  

Hello could anyone post a trailing stop loss EA based on fractals please? What I would like is for if I open a buy order it places a stop loss x pips (1 in my case) from the last lower fractal wherever it may be. And thereafter, after x pips it will begin to look to trail with the trade by placing the stop loss 1 pip away from the last lower fractal as long as it's above entry? and vice versa for sells

Juanpablo Villagomez
Juanpablo Villagomez  

Or could the EA simply place SL at the previous fractal? I don't need the trailing part as much

Juanpablo Villagomez
Juanpablo Villagomez  

and I would also like for it to create a popup that says x pips for what the sl will be and an accept or decline button

Panjianom Adi Pratomo
Panjianom Adi Pratomo  
Juanpablo Villagomez:

Hello could anyone post a trailing stop loss EA based on fractals please? What I would like is for if I open a buy order it places a stop loss x pips (1 in my case) from the last lower fractal wherever it may be. And thereafter, after x pips it will begin to look to trail with the trade by placing the stop loss 1 pip away from the last lower fractal as long as it's above entry? and vice versa for sells

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?p=10404849

To add comments, please log in or register