[REQ] Fractal based trailing stop loss EA

Hello could anyone post a trailing stop loss EA based on fractals please? What I would like is for if I open a buy order it places a stop loss x pips (1 in my case) from the last lower fractal wherever it may be. And thereafter, after x pips it will begin to look to trail with the trade by placing the stop loss 1 pip away from the last lower fractal as long as it's above entry? and vice versa for sells

Or could the EA simply place SL at the previous fractal? I don't need the trailing part as much

and I would also like for it to create a popup that says x pips for what the sl will be and an accept or decline button

Juanpablo Villagomez:

Hello could anyone post a trailing stop loss EA based on fractals please? What I would like is for if I open a buy order it places a stop loss x pips (1 in my case) from the last lower fractal wherever it may be. And thereafter, after x pips it will begin to look to trail with the trade by placing the stop loss 1 pip away from the last lower fractal as long as it's above entry? and vice versa for sells

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?p=10404849

Reason: