General - page 1053

Hi I have more than 1 Meta Trader platform set up on my computer, when I am trying to click on the signal on this website, the link sends me to the signal link, then sends me to the last version of Meta Trader that I have set up not the Meta Trader platform that I want to send it too. I wish to...
You can kiss a June Federal Reserve rate hike goodbye after Friday’s nonfarm payrolls report. The U.S. economy added the fewest jobs in 7 months, leaving the unemployment rate at 5%. Investors had been hoping for the jobless rate to improve and payrolls to fall modestly but the 40K miss and the...
Bank of America Merrill Lynch thoughts on FX right now European currencies have reversed some of their April gains during the first days of the new month as markets continue to grapple with the various cross-currents which are driving FX markets at present. The appreciation of EUR/USD appears to...
[Deleted]
I write Service Desk asking them to move back my signal from Archive because I executed an EA that came with a bug and opened infinite entry orders and the signal was right to be move to archive. But then I explaned the case as it was an human error and I have corrected the EA. The support has been...
There's a staggering amount of government bonds around the world with yields below zero. Fitch credit researchers crunched the data to find that $9.9 trillion in global sovereign debt had negative yields as of April 25.  That's composed of $6.8 trillion of long-term debt, and $3.1 trillion in...
MetaTrader 5 beta build 1281 featuring the hedging system has been released. Unlike the usual netting system, the hedging one allows conducting multiple trades even on opposite direction of the same symbol. Now, you can use the netting model to trade exchange instruments and the hedging one for...
Hi, When I run the following line of code against the EURUSD I get a value of: D'2016.05.05 21:52:41' datetime timeCurent = TimeCurrent(); However when I open up a chart in Metatrader the last bar is '2016.05.06 23:55'. As per the TimeCurrent() documentation (https://www.mql5...
The GBP is coming under pressure against the EUR once more and questions are now being asked as to whether the currency pair could ultimately record fresh 2016 lows over coming weeks. * If you have imminent GBP into EUR payments be aware that sub-1.20 is possible.* 1.2578/1.2563 will form the focus...
Over the past few weeks momentum in FX markets has been a good indicator to pick out currency pairs that may adjust in coming days due to positioning rather than fundamentals. Here we focus on currencies that have strengthened the mostvs the USD as any turnaround in risk appetite would weaken those...
How to see all my replies and comments in this Forum? thanks in advance.
[Deleted]
I use file functions at OnInit(), But If I run Strategy Optimizer, the Terminal Slows down. And the file read fails more often. If I run optimizer 10000 times, the file reads 10000 times and freezes. I doubt that there are still opened file handles. Do you know any reason?
The USD is stuck at the bottom of the so-called ‘dollar smile’, which links its path to the performance of the US and global economy as well as the risk sentiment of investors. At present, sentiment is supported by the dovish stance of the Fed, which is also the primary reason for USD...
European currencies have reversed some of their April gains during the first days of the new month as markets continue to grapple with the various cross-currents which are driving FX markets at present. The appreciation of EUR/USD appears to have gone unabated as ECB council members have had...
  Show Trend Power  (3)
Hello, I need an Indicator for show trend power , like " currency strength meter " , that's helpful but does not available I need like that and any other if you know can help me . Thank you so much .
Volumen new position is summed up with the volume of previously open positions. Closing the position by "x" on the terminal does not work if the volume is greater than the volume of the maximum set by the broker. Closing such items should be multi-stage (n * Volmax + Rest).
Guy, I would like to know if someone has the same issue than me. I have subscribed to a singal that costs 30 USD per subscription/month and I used my paypal account to pay this. Signal is OK, working as expected. However, on my paypal account, I was charged 3 times (90 USD in total). Please check
I'm working with MT4 for 5 years now, and I have had notifications active for years too. I used to received them although I didn't use it much. Now I do want to use it for a specific alert, but the notification does not arrive on my mobile. I have checked and double checked the ID. I have checked
hi this is a amibriker i whant to change it to mql5 amibroker indicator to metatrader javad 62.mq5 SetChartOptions(0,chartShowArrows|chartShowDates); SetChartBkColor(ParamColor("Outer panel",colorBlack)); // color of outer border SetChartBkGradientFill( ParamColor("Inner panel upper"...
The new build of the popular MetaTrader 4 mobile platform for iPhone/iPad is released with improved security. Now, you can set a PIN code or use Touch ID to restrict access to the application. If your iPhone or iPad falls into the hands of another person, your trading account remains secure. To...
I am a scalping there is the possibility for mt5 to put stop loss x pips once without having to do it for all orders ?
Hi everyone, my broker is suddenly (no info at all to customer....) disabling signals on MT4 and MT5 accounts. I'm asking your help to evaluate a new broker available (and fully recognized and regulated by Consob) in Italy that can operate as an intermediate for tax calculations and payments (I've...
Hi there,  I have some proprietary chart types, for which i have created, sufficient plugins for, now whenever i backtest it gets stuck in the middle of nowwhere. See the image attached, everytime i just get stuck,
On what grounds does the MQL5 draws the Growth % Monthly and yearly forecasts., .?
BofA: Nonfarm payroll growth likely posted a solid 200,000 in April, driven once more by service-providing firms. Of this, government hiring likely contributed 5,000, which is a more modest clip than the 20,000 pop in March. We find support to our outlook from the push lower in jobless claims and...
USD/JPY has extended its bounce after seeing a test of key support at 105.48/19 – the late 2013 high and October 2014 low, notes Credit Suisse Techs. "We continue to allow for a corrective phase here, with near-term resistance pegged to 107.64 at first, followed by 107.97/108.21 where we would...
Hi. My Initial deposit would be $500. Please advice some best signal provider to use. I am expecting only 10% return
Last week Q1 euro area growth rose 0.6% q/q, up from 0.3% q/q in Q4, beating market expectations of a 0.4% q/q increase.Although there is no breakdown of the data available as yet, the release suggests that the ECB unconventional monetary stimulus – and the lagged effects of prior policy easing –...
EUR/USD Started To Look Stretched: Where To Target? - BNPP BNPP took profit on its long EUR/USD yesterday at 1.16 target locking in a profit of 2.7% advising not to chase the pair higher from here. We believe USD positioning is getting increasingly short (-19 on our scale of -50 to +50) and...
I just wanted to contact you guys through e-mail. I m learning MQL4 and need your help in that. I want to create an Expert Advisor which will operate my orders in every 1 minutes and 5 minutes candlesticks. But it is only working in Hourly candlesticks. It would be great if you look into my problem...
Hi all I'm subscribed to a signal for a couple of days now. I have same amount of balance and same leverage, but I only copied 2 of the over 20 trades the signal made. Anyone have a guess of what's wrong with my setup or an answer to it?