General - page 1047

I would like to change the value of sl and tp pips at mql5 wizard programming. I change 500.0 sl level and 900.0 tp level. But the result is same. Please let me know how to change sl and tp level at mql5 wizard.
I currently have 4 agents running but I believe that my PC can run more. The add button however is un-clickable and I would like to ask why. I am new to this and would like to have some help, I am not familiar with this website and would appreciate links to good sources of information which would...
Is there GZip algorithm in MQL? I searched the MQL4 and MQL5 sites and Google, but no results found out.
The policy divergence trade is back with a vengeance and investors are scrambling to buy USD against other G10 currencies. We suspect that the USD resilience will extend into next week ahead of the important US NFP release. The focus, as per usual, will be on earnings data, with investors looking...
  Indicators  (1)
Hi! I am a beginner and I could not see all my indicators in my MT4? I have in my folder/ indicator, 143 indicators. But when I should add an indicator to my chart, I only see 108 indicatorer but it's just 83 that are selectable, and 25 that are grayed out, but not selectable. Are there any...
[Deleted]
  Preparing the perfect trader  (87   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Everything can be broken down into simple elements and so can the trader. How do you see the actions, thoughts, of a professional market trader
Hi all! I've been seriously interested in forex lately, but I can't trade by myself, or rather I can, but it's unstable and I'm always thinking about money, which I'm strongly advised not to do. The human factor, so to speak)) I've done everything - I even closed my balance and traded like that ))
[Deleted]
Posibble to reset Metatrader4 account Profit and loss?
I am stuck at build 950, all of my mt4 installations are same.After upgrading to windows 10 it has not updated once.
  Deadlock  (86   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Anyway, so I'm in a total bummer..... I'm good at finding entry points but I haven't tried early closing; I'm at breakeven. Today I figured it out completely...because I'm entering well what's wrong.... What am I doing? as I did not understand how to use early closing.Just multiplying with
Why getting orders filled at wrong places. I mean when i say i want to buy 1 PC for 100 usd, but that is not possible bc market price is 150. Why do brokers execute? Its like i sign a contract to buy a kitchen for 10.000 and then the kitchen gets delivered and it costs 15.000 because many kitchens...
The hawkish bug seems to have also bitten Janet Yellen, the Chair of the Federal Reserve (Fed).In an eagerly-anticipated interview on Friday, she dropped a hint that the next increase in short-term interest rates might come in the next couple of meetings. Yellen reiterated that she still believes...
USDCHF: Having the pair extended its bullish offensive to close higher at the end of the week, more strength is envisaged. On the downside, support lies at the 0.9900 level. A turn below here will open the door for more weakness towards the 0.9850 level and then the 0.9800 level. Its weekly RSI is...
The wording wasn't the most elegant but the meaning was clear "It's appropriate, and I've said this in the past, I think for the Fed to gradually and cautiously increase our overnight interest rate over time and probably in the coming months, such a move would be appropriate," Yellen said on Friday....
How does one add check to an EA trade function parameter so that it shows no errors? eg . the symbol is inappropriate for tradingnot enough moneynot enough history4- and 5-digit symbolsvarious tick generation modes Any help would be greatly appreciated
Hello, I am writing a little indicator, I need to create and access and array for bands. I need to compare if the current lower bb is higher than the previous. Here is the code that is giving me the "cannot access array" error message. double ticksize = MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_TICKSIZE); if(...
Hi, does anyone know how to get this added? thx in advance
NZDUSD: Having the pair halted its weakness and continued to hold above its Thursday low at the 0.6691 level, there is risk of a follow through higher. Support lies at the 0.6700 level where a break will aim at the 0.6650 level. Further down, the 0.6600 level comes in as the next downside target....
two times in one month, my hosting servers lost connection to the internet due to technical problems from MQL5, two times, my account couldn't follow my signal any longer, two times, it took days for MQL5 to respond to my help request, it even took almost 2 weeks to be refunded for their failing...
AUDUSD. With the pair rejecting lower level prices on Thursday, further bullishness is likely. On the downside, support resides at the 0.7200 level where a breach will aim at the 0.7150 level. Below that level will set the stage for a run at the 0.7100 level with a cut through here targeting further...
  MT4 app I phone  (2)
Hi all I have the MT4 app installed on my I phone which is great. However I recently started having issues with it. The app appears to be resetting itself every few days which results in all my charts being restored to default? I seem to be losing all my support and resistance lines and the...
Views on the majors EUR/USD: We are overall bearish and would prefer to fade upticks against resistance in the 1.1245 area. A move below our initial downside targets near 1.1100 would open the 1.0990 area. USD/JPY: No change. We are bearish against the 111.90 range highs and look for a move lower...
Hello Could any one help me regarding the data folder in MT4 I want to replace it from Drive to another Drive in my PC it is coming by default in C: drive like the path below (even if the MT4 has installed in different drive such as the D: drive) C...
What brokers have traders had best experience with in US? Any Recomendations?
So I just made a total newb mistake, I purchased an EA without signing into my MQL5 account and now I have no way to move it to my other terminals/platforms. I've searched for hours online and can't find any solutions Anybody have a solution?
I  have a couple of question about MT5 A) In the MT4 strategy tester, we can choose the spread of the symbol, where I can choose the spread in MT5 strategy tester ? B) in MT5 there was the toolbox calendar, basically you could view the economic calendar into the chart, where is this...
We are becoming even more selective in how we express our long USD bias – equal attention will need to be paid to both the vulnerabilities on the short leg and the strengths on the USD leg. For EUR/USD, higher US interest rates can have ambiguous implications. What we do know is that owing to...
wondering is my MT agent working. should have confirmation about it working or not.!!!!
In today's article we would take a look at adverse tactics, this strategy isn't recommended for new traders. To apply this system, see the step by step video here The idea of the system is to draw lines which would become the boarders of movement in the future. It happens as follows; First we point...
This article would take a detailed guide at Larry William?s Strategy. Larry Williams is the symbol of short term trading; this is a man who proves each year that hundreds and thousands of percent per alum can be earned trading forex. In a single year he increased his capital from $10,000 to $1,170...