messages missing help ! - page 2

Hello, do you have an estimation about when the message center will be available again?

It's REALLY hard to have a technical conversation (i.e. with formatted text and/or code lines) in a chat-like window...

It's good for short messages yet all but ideal for everything else.

Sergey, thank you for the quick reply.

I'll eagerly wait for the full functionality to be restored!

Next reply from MQ - 

Форум по трейдингу, автоматическим торговым системам и тестированию торговых стратегий

Новая система личных сообщений, как вам?

Renat Fatkhullin, 2018.03.20 16:51

Yes, we are gradually discovering the functional, starting with simple versions. There will be a few dozen updates.

Now the emphasis is on chatting in chats and channels, so everything will be very functional and convenient.

Just some news for now - 

Форум по трейдингу, автоматическим торговым системам и тестированию торговых стратегий

Хотите ли вы чтобы вернули сообщения как они были раньше?

Renat Fatkhullin, 2018.03.23 10:54

At the moment, MetaTrader 5 Android and MetaTrader 5 iOS with a new system of chats and channels are released. We invite you to update and test.

The site is updated on a daily basis step-by-step, and we will include attachments now. The design and functionality of the chats on the site will be changed many more times until we find a convenient option.

Next, we update MetaTrader 4 Android with MetaTrader 4 iOS to transfer them into new chats.

After that we will update the desktop terminals - MetaTrader 5 and MetaTrader 4.

Sergey Golubev:

Just some news for now - 

So we are unable to communicate and reply to comments and messages in mql5.com? Is this permanent?

Arturo Lopez Perez:
So we are unable to communicate and reply to comments and messages in mql5.com? Is this permanent?
It's working actually. But with less editing possibilities and WITHOUT notification, this last point making the system useless.

Alain Verleyen:
It's working actually. But with less editing possibilities and WITHOUT notification, this last point making the system useless.

Yes. It is very hard to manually see 130 product pages looking for comments... =(

I don't know also the amount of new messages I have, nor they are marked as such =(

Productivity - USA - MetaTrader 5
Productivity - USA - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
The productivity index measures the output produced for each hour of labor worked. This indicator is useful for predicting inflation and output growth. If the cost of labor increases respective to the increase of productivity, and, moreover, if the increase in production costs is unlikely, then it will not cause inflation. It has a significant...

Arturo Lopez Perez:

Yes. It is very hard to manually see 130 product pages looking for comments... =(

I don't know also the amount of new messages I have, nor they are marked as such =(

Yeah, the old system was working just fine for me. I hope they will improve the new one at same level at least.

Remain it's just incredible how they don't care about their users.

Probably they are not done yet
Because link are printed as text.
Am Unable to click.
I have to copy and paste.
Reason: