Any SWEDISH members in this forum?

I'm looking for more SWEDISH members in this forum and if you are one you are welcome to comment this topic and let me and others know that you excists and maybe establish friendship! I did get the permission before to start a topic similar to this but all in SWEDISH language a couple days ago without any huge success, only 1 answered but i belive there's gotta be more than that number of Swedish members here!?

I've started to belive more and more and question myself if swede's are not that interested in this business or afraid of something about it....i dunno or maybe just didn't discovered it all ????? Maybe this topic could aswer some of my thoughts about it.... 

So...perhaps you are Swedish but resident abroad? well feel free to join this topic where ever you live :)

Welcome!

Swede here, god jul :)

niklasnegri:
Swede here, god jul :)

FANTASTIC!!! god jul på dig. I'm taking the opportunity to add you as friend too ;)

Hej

Ännu en :)

Daniel

Kenneth Parling:

I'm looking for more SWEDISH members in this forum and if you are one you are welcome to comment this topic and let me and others know that you excists and maybe establish friendship! I did get the permission before to start a topic similar to this but all in SWEDISH language a couple days ago without any huge success, only 1 answered but i belive there's gotta be more than that number of Swedish members here!?

I've started to belive more and more and question myself if swede's are not that interested in this business or afraid of something about it....i dunno or maybe just didn't discovered it all ????? Maybe this topic could aswer some of my thoughts about it.... 

So...perhaps you are Swedish but resident abroad? well feel free to join this topic where ever you live :)

Welcome!

Sweden calling! Love to see all in Swedish..

Have a nice day!

Lillali:

Sweden calling! Love to see all in Swedish..

Have a nice day!

Sweden responds ;)
Reason: