Please Do Not Delete This Post, Unless You Message Me.

Dear Admin,

If this post is in the wrong section, then please move. When a trader offers his / her services, you state it takes up to 10 business days to be approved, well sadly I have not found this to be the case.

I fully understand you must have to attend to many people requests, but then why not state 20 odd days or more?

I am sure there are many traders whom are waiting, and what would be a good idea, if there is a problem, then let the provider know. This is my own personal option, but I am fairly sure I am not alone in this endeavour?

Any reply / advise off a "Mod" or "Admin" would be great.

Many thanks and all the best.

Stephen Smith

Stephen Smith:

Dear Admin,

If this post is in the wrong section, then please move. When a trader offers his / her services, you state it takes up to 10 business days to be approved, well sadly I have not found this to be the case.

I fully understand you must have to attend to many people requests, but then why not state 20 odd days or more?

I am sure there are many traders whom are waiting, and what would be a good idea, if there is a problem, then let the provider know. This is my own personal option, but I am fairly sure I am not alone in this endeavour?

Any reply / advise off a "Mod" or "Admin" would be great.

Many thanks and all the best.

Stephen Smith

This is a case for MQL5.com seller approval department and you contact them only through Service Desk.

You didn't say how many days have you been waiting so far?

Sometimes it takes just 3-4 days to be approved, but in other periods takes longer.

Eleni Anna Branou:

This is a case for MQL5.com seller approval department and you contact them only through Service Desk.

You didn't say how many days have you been waiting so far?

Sometimes it takes just 3-4 days to be approved, but in other periods takes longer.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Hello Eleni, actually it has been over 20 days now and I sort of stated that in my post, but looking back, not clearly enough, sorry.

I have contacted "Service Desk" now and of course will wait upon their reply, but I do feel this has take longer than required really Eleni. 

Many thanks for your assistance and answering so fast, so well done upon that.

Stephen Smith.

Stephen Smith:

Eleni Anna Branou:

Hello Eleni, actually it has been over 20 days now and I sort of stated that in my post, but looking back, not clearly enough, sorry.

I have contacted "Service Desk" now and of course will wait upon their reply, but I do feel this has take longer than required really Eleni. 

Many thanks for your assistance and answering so fast, so well done upon that.

Stephen Smith.

I am sure that you will get your answer soon from the Service Desk, just make sure that you have provided all the necessary documents in order to speed up your application.

Reason: