Non Repaint Entry Signals

Hello community. I'm a big fan of options trading, so I'm always looking on ways to improve my strategies.

Therefore entry is essential, but unfortunately majority of indicators that plot arrows or dots repaint. Even if it's supposedly non-repaint some of the signals repaint if you change timeframes and also leads to late signals if there's ever a spike in price.

Furthermore, the ones that don't repaint are either not accurate or give infrequent signals (once every 4 hours).

Are there any entry indicators that you guys feel don't repaint, but give moderate amounts of signals with DECENT accuracy.

Dots, arrows, alerts, on-chart, sub-window anything you can post!

Hopefully this thread contains a lot of contributions so feel free to share any indicators in which you feel is adequate.

I'll start it off with a great and simple indicator from the MT4 codebase that has proven well over-time with some more to come!

THANKS

Jaquanburton:
Hello community. I'm a big fan of options trading, so I'm always looking on ways to improve my strategies.

Therefore entry is essential, but unfortunately majority of indicators that plot arrows or dots repaint. Even if it's supposedly non-repaint some of the signals repaint if you change timeframes and also leads to late signals if there's ever a spike in price.

Furthermore, the ones that don't repaint are either not accurate or give infrequent signals (once every 4 hours).

Are there any entry indicators that you guys feel don't repaint, but give moderate amounts of signals with DECENT accuracy.

Dots, arrows, alerts, on-chart, sub-window anything you can post!

Hopefully this thread contains a lot of contributions so feel free to share any indicators in which you feel is adequate.

I'll start it off with a great and simple indicator from the MT4 codebase that has proven well over-time with some more to come!

THANKS

Jaquanburton

According to your criteria, that indicator repaints too (it can not use just open price for the current bar, so it can change signals for the current bar, and according to your criteria, it is repainting)

Metatrader built in stochastic can not use open price for calculation )and that indicator is a simple built n stochastic with some extras added, but all in all, a built in metatrader stochastic)

PS: I will repeat again that 99% of indicators do not repaint. Changing a signal on a currnt bar is not what is called a repainting. It is a normal way how values are calculate. Only when a bar is closed and if then, on that closed bar, a signal is changed, that is a repainting

all the best

Mladen can you check out this indicator Nik PSAR 2B from here - https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181190. Is it a coding mistake there, or is it really repaints? Cause it repaints (moving it's arrow's positions in the past). Thx

Fresh_Prince:
Mladen can you check out this indicator Nik PSAR 2B from here - https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181190. Is it a coding mistake there, or is it really repaints? Cause it repaints (moving it's arrow's positions in the past). Thx

That is a multi time frame indicator and it will change past signals (as multi time frame indicators do). Anyway, it had some problems with the classical repainting too. Try out this version : nik_psar_2.01b.mq4

Just keep in mind that it is still a multi time frame indicator (and that signals can be changed for the current - still opened bar of the higher time frame)

Files:

Thank You Mladen - ima check it out.

mladen:
That is a multi time frame indicator and it will change past signals (as multi time frame indicators do). Anyway, it had some problems with the classical repainting too. Try out this version : nik_psar_2.01b.mq4 Just keep in mind that it is still a multi time frame indicator (and that signals can be changed for the current - still opened bar of the higher time frame)

Mladen, Is there smth like this indi which would be working more stable? I mean, maybe it's better to use not Parabolic SAR but Bollinger Bands Trailing Stop or Supertrend or smth instead? Cause the arrow appears here, but then they can dissapear or change theire prev. position. I wonder why does that happen if Parabolic is not a repainting indicator by itself.

Fresh_Prince:
Mladen, Is there smth like this indi which would be working more stable? I mean, maybe it's better to use not Parabolic SAR but Bollinger Bands Trailing Stop or Supertrend or smth instead? Cause the arrow appears here, but then they can dissapear or change theire prev. position. I wonder why does that happen if Parabolic is not a repainting indicator by itself.

Fresh_Prince

That is simply a result of multi time framing. Signals on multi time framing should always be used with that delay (as long as the the higher time frame current bar does not close)

Hi, mladen. I think this is wrong place but,I can't post on Elite section so, One of your XO indicator from Elite section is working incredibly good on scalping and binary. I am using on

5m chart 10m expiery on binary, 15m chart for scalping. I noticed alert signal disappeared

a few times on 5m chart. Is this normal? It came out same place later but. Anyway, this is a one great indicator. Thank you

hanaumabay:
Hi, mladen. I think this is wrong place but,I can't post on Elite section so, One of your XO indicator from Elite section is working incredibly good on scalping and binary. I am using on

5m chart 10m expiery on binary, 15m chart for scalping. I noticed alert signal disappeared

a few times on 5m chart. Is this normal? It came out same place later but. Anyway, this is a one great indicator. Thank you

Can you share the link to this indicator? I'm looking for smth to enter the position with no repainting.

Fresh_Prince:
Can you share the link to this indicator? I'm looking for smth to enter the position with no repainting.

well, I don't think I can share here, but you can DL from Elite section. It's only $12 for 10 DL.

$1.20 indicator make you rich. We should aupport this community grow.

hanaumabay:
well, I don't think I can share here, but you can DL from Elite section. It's only $12 for 10 DL. $1.20 indicator make you rich. We should aupport this community grow.

I mean give me the link which indicator you're talking about and if i love it - i'll pay for it.

Reason: