Please help me,Mr. Sergey

How to become a member of the elite department? Because some posts and threads are always invalid.

chinajohn:
How to become a member of the elite department? Because some posts and threads are always invalid.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173874#comment_4556571

chinajohn:

There is no any elite department/section now.

It was forex-tsd forum before, and all the content/threads/posts/indicators/EAs/etc were moved to our mql5.com forum. And there are many broken links because of that.
This forex-tsd forum had elite section, but after the movement to mql5 - all elite section threads became the public threads.

------------------------

If you are looking for something in former forex-tsd forum content so go to the following threads:

谢尔盖戈卢别夫

如果您正在寻找以前的外汇-TSD论坛内容,请转到以下主题:

Ťhank you,This summer, it may disturb you and I have some problems, and the future needs your help. I always look at your thread now, and you have become my teacher and idol.

chinajohn:

Ťhank you,This summer, it may disturb you and I have some problems, and the future needs your help. I always look at your thread now, and you have become my teacher and idol.

Thanks.
I like China (that is true).

Reason: