Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 272

Hi all I am having problem in using WebRequest in MQL5....... I have also added web site's url in (Main Menu->Tools->Options, tab "Expert Advisors")  under "Allow WebRequest for listed URL" uption. while calling WebRequest method EA returns error code = 4014 following in my code....  bool...
anyone have link or sample of neural network implement in forex especially for indicator. let me the know the project if exist. thanks
Hi guys, I am new at the coding and have big problem and need your help: Lot of custom or default indicator works in my EA well. But some indicators not. For example this amazing indicator (https://www.mql5.com/en/code/21059)  doesnt work when i add to EA and run. It refreshs and clones itself at...
  iHigh & iLow  (2)
Hello everyone, today i'm working on a EA, i was wandering how can i get the iHigh/iLow parameter from a personalized Indicator with the iCustom function?? and when i declare the parameters of the iCustom function, Which parameters i need to take?? because there are more than 3
Hello Everyone, If in MT4 (mql4) to get the value of BearsPower  and BullsPower indicator is like:  - double val01 = iBearsPower(Pair01,PERIOD_H1,13,PRICE_CLOSE,0); - double val02 = iBearsPower(Pair02,PERIOD_H1,13,PRICE_CLOSE,0); - double val03 = iBullsPower(Pair03,PERIOD_H1,13,PRICE_CLOSE,0); -...
Thanks for coming! As the title, please help inform me on how to make a stoch cross signal for an EA with mql5. I used mql4 before and now turning to mql5, I find that the function iStochastic returns a handle instead of indicator value like using mql4. I'm not a professionnal programmer, so please...
I have a VPS with Windows server 2008, metatrader5 and an EA running in my real account. Sometimes, it happens I found in the journal some reconnection event, not bad. The issue is this. Once or twice per week, while reconnecting it receives the error invalid account: 2017.12.16 20:23:31...
I'm not sure how to create code for an EA to increase lot size as an account grows and decrease lot size as the account shrinks. So if it starts at $1000 and moves to $2000 the lot size doubles where as if it falls to $500 it cuts in half. 
Hi people. I built an expert, trying to be always in the market, but for some reason it remains out from trade to trade. This is the logic:    //----------------------------------------- Internal variables ---!   double SlowMAprev=iMA(NULL,0,SlowMAperiod,SlowMAshift,SlowMAmethod,PRICE_CLOSE,1);...
just wanted to ask the a question ,  what would be the mql4 code be for using profitable trades to close losing ones, using a hedge EA , bring equity back up from 5% loss to 3% loss ? thanks
Hello everyone, after compiling I started an optimization with multiple symbols. While it was running my pc crashed with a blue screen. After restart I checked my EA and all the code is lost. I have a 4 days old backup, but all recent changes are gone. However, the source file is still 168 KB and
Hello everybody, how can I display the indicatos used in my EA in my live chart window? Problem: While running the "MACD Sample" in Strategy Tester I can see the indicator but not when running the "MACD Sampe" in a live chart. Is there any #property of other function I can use to tell the terminal...
I have a Meta4 account and was wondering with signal trading subscriptions, can you only subscribe to those who have the same leverage with your dealer account, meaning can I subscribe to a signal provider who has a 1:100 if I only have a 1:50 leverage with my account? And if you can, will it
[Deleted]
Hi All I am running an EA (EA_1) purchased from MQL5 market. Now, I would like to create another custom EA (EA_2), add some additional criteria / indicators on top of it in order to make the EA_1 more secure Can I control the EA_1 stop and run inside the EA_2? Thanks, Jacky
Hiii... I need help.. I need EMA indicator on my MACD Indicator Windows... [Using MQL5 Language (EA)] And That MACD is placed on Indicator Windows 1... How can i create EMA at the same Window using EA ?? Thanks for help me :)
Hi, is there a way to set up automatic renewals for a trading signal?  Thanks!
Does anyone compared the backtest time performance, using the same computer EA and database, between Windows and Linux?
Hi, i want to ask on how to clear the array. struct TradeData{        string comment;        string symbol;        string ticket;        double lots;        double openprice;        int activated;}TradeData TrdData[11]; After putting data on the array, if all conditions are met, array should clear...
Hi, I am very new on this topic. What I like to do is to write a neural network system, for automated trading on MT5. I know how to write a NN in Matlab or C++, but I don't know is it possible and good idea to learn MQL5 and try to write the NN in this language or not? Is MT5 IDE powerful enough for
Hi everyone, In an EA using Protrader I have a Dictionary type, that I can store key | value where value can be any type, inclusive arrays. So, I can do something like this: Dictionary< string , bool []> positionParcial; positionParcial = new Dictionary< string , bool []>();
  Reports  (1)
If I run multiple EAs on the same MT4 platform will I be able to produce individual reports/graphs for each one or will I only be able to get one with all results combined?
Hello, i have developed this EA that is working on daily charts, i just put my price action concept on EA. I am experienced in trading but Newbie in backtesting. I would like some insight before i put this working. Are there are any other parameters i should investigate? The results are from the...
hey :) totsday I observed a massive ddivergence displaying candle patterns in mt4 and mt5.  while mt4 shows a normal bearish trend, mt5 displays a massive gap where candle theory says to be closed again. anyway, if charts do differ so heavily which one to rely on? mt4 or mt5 or neither? please...
is there any broker that Guarantee order opening price? because wen i put a pending order it is possible that my order openes in higher or lower price than i want
Hello, I have bought an EA and it allows me to activate it to 5 devices. I have activated it to my primary device and it has 4 left. I plan to purchase a VPS and plan to transfer the indicator to the said device (VPS). My question is, how do I transfer the EA to the newer device (VPS) without...
  VPS  (11   1 2)
Hi I have rented vps for my EA, it means that if I turn off my computer, ¿ Will the EA's continue running ? Please
Hello, I run several EA on the same pair and same TF, and to read which EA opened a trade it's a total mess.. i always get entry starting with this number: 6999030 https://imagebin.ca/v/4PfESwcdYFn9 and i have no idea where it comes from. instead of this number coming from i don't know where i would...
python requirements: easygui, openpyxl import osimport reimport sysfrom pathlib import Pathimport easygui as ezfrom openpyxl import Workbookdef parse_log(file: str):    if not Path(file).match('*.log'):        raise Exception('Error: Not a valid log file')    if 'MQL4' in file:        p = re...
Hi I am trying to follow along with the steps in article https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/830 but I am getting a lot of errors when I try to compile it, maybe someone can help me figure it out? Thanks in advance. Since there are to many characters to write it out here I attached the file.
As a newbie to forex trading industrial, particularly in EA programming.  I have found both MQL 4 and MQL 5 EA formation rather not so user friendly. After about two years of market observations/study/conclusions, I believe that I have found my own effective trading strategies and subsequently...