Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 277

I wonder if there is a problem. What can I do to get the full 10? With regards, Martin
Please can some add close % of lots when profit hits a certain target in pips to this EA! Struggling to find out how to do it. Code Below //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| EM.mq4 |//|...
Hello, I have a strategy in which I have a few filters I am using, namely OsMA, Stochastic , RSI and CCI. Apart from the parameters of each indicator, I have on and off inputs for each one of them: input bool use_osma= true ; input bool use_sto = true ; input bool use_rsi = true ; input bool use_cci
[Deleted]
Hi Guys, I'm using MT4 Build 1090, Here's the problem: this is the default EA installed with the software, it will Open Short (SELL) trade when the price is is LOW! and Close Short when the price is HIGH, thereby trading a loss.. irrespective of the parameters used. It does the same when trading
HI all. Just recently converted to MT5 to use multi-pair strategies. Currently trying to write a currency strength meter indicator that looks at 28 pairs. At present, the only way I can make Bars("XXXYYY",PERIOD_CURRENT) work across all 28 pairs is to open all the relevant charts using...
Is there a plugin to calculate the size of the position automatically using the One Click trading or an input via the keyboard (or from a signal)? I manage multiple accounts with different risk, in each one I have to see the lot manually and it makes me lose a lot of time (I do it from an Excel...
Trying to get this EA to take a % of order once it hits a certain profit, all it seems to do is to take the Pips Above Breakeven as set and nothing else, any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks #property copyright ""#define RUNS 20#define SLEEP 1000enum ENUM_TIMEFRAMES_MY  {   //None    = -1,...
I have a question, as I am quite new to all this. I am trying to back test an EA before I put some money into a real account to open, however in running the Strategy Tester with the EA it won't open any lots, saying that 'Lot is less than the minimum. Order will open with minimum lot.' However, I...
We have tons of EA's around, but never with a smart SL and TP. My point is simple. When we place a trade, to place your SL you'll do one of these two options: Use support and resistant previews levels, or.... chose a number of candle (e.g. the last 5 or 10 candles) and pick the lower low (in case of...
Hello Everyone. I'm new to MQL5 but there's something I wanted to create as a very basic rule, to then test as an automatic trade robot in a particular currency or stock. the code is quite simple and in a way i can make it in excel and sql: (assuming I'm only considering this to be executed at every...
Hello, after updating Metratrader for build 1940, one of my thefts that uses the following includes; #include <MT4Orders.mqh> #include <Math \ Fuzzy \ MamdaniFuzzySystem.mqh> #include <Math \ Stat \ Uniform .mqh> #include <Math \ Alglib \ dataanalysis.mqh> started to return a strange double
Hello, Can anyone help me please complete uploading my EA, my problem is the last part which is automatic validation. Error says "there are no trading operations" but it is not a trading EA. only my EA is for drawing horizontal line or ray. Does anyone know what to do?  Thanks
Hi, Backtesting via the Strategy Tester reports the following drawdown variables: - Balance Drawdown Maximal - Balance Drawdown Relative - Equity Drawdown Maximal - Equity Drawdown Relative If I want to avoid a margin call of 50%, which indicator should I pay attention to? Thanks
  ERROR In Program  (2)
hi guys i have problem in my program i check 5 times but i cannot fixed who can fixed this error ? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| ADX3.mq4 | //| Copyright 2017, MetaQuotes
Hello, I do not know how to program either mt4 or mt5. However, my strategy requires that certain tasks be automatic. I need an EA that closes all orders (open or pending) if one of two previously set prices is reached. In my head this seems to be a very simple code, but I needed to first test one...
hi, I was wondering why my file (Test.txt) get deleted when i try to read from it using FileOpen. here is the code : int OnInit()  {      int h = FileOpen("Test.txt", FILE_READ|FILE_ANSI|FILE_TXT);      if(h == INVALID_HANDLE)         Alert(GetLastError());      else...
Hello, Please help me find a solution to get the slope/gradient of MT5's regression channel object extending over any number of bars that I've specified.
I'm trying to select a symbol and get its last price string symbol="ANY_SYMBOL_HERE";double last;bool ok=SymbolSelect(symbol,true); // OK is Truebool ok=SymbolInfoDouble(symbol,SYMBOL_ASK,last); //  // OK is True// last is zero SymbolInfoDouble returns true, but the variable is zero. If I add a...
Can I subscribe to a paid signal and start using it on my demo trading account and then switch it to my real trading account?  I searched on this and came up empty. When I did a more generic search of real and demo accounts, I got a lot of conflicting info. Is there no "noob" forum here? 
  CopyTicks MT4  (5)
Is there a way to mimic or replicate the CopyTicks function in mql4
Can someone help me replace these orders with the market for LIMIT orders (Buy_limit / Sell_limit) as it does not fit all the code here I will leave part of it Thank you! //==========================================================================//INPUT PARAMETERS...
The last tick of the week before the market closes will normally trigger EA processing. This processing can result in a trade request being sent to the broker, usually within a fraction of a second. If the broker closes the market IMMEDIATELY after the last tick, the request will be rejected with a
i testes it on demo for 2-3 weeks have a good result but it will work on live to? drawdown 10%
What i mean is that i want my EA to close my position if a certain criteria occurs. For example, my EA works on stochastic operation and i want to close a buying position if stochastic is above 80, and vice versa on selling position
Hello, I have been trying to convert the below code from mql4 to mql5 but am getting errors. I am new to this and would appreciate if any experienced programmer can help. The code was originally written in mql4 and the purpose is quite simple i.e. to start labeling with each click. (1) , (2),.. (5)...
Hi  I know that I could ask this in freelance but just wondering if anyone knows of an simple EA that could place custom pending orders automatically on given day? I've tried searching in marketplace and does not have what I'm looking for. The EA is able to place pending orders on specific time,...
why does my ea miss some trades in real account in broker i am using icmarkets.  And demo account it takes all trades?? why is that maybe broker playing around with us.
I'm trying to create a new indicator that calculates the sum of a array (matrix of 5 symbols with correlation) and divides by a specified number. The calculation is correct, but i'm having problems with the indicator plot. Probably in the OnCalculate part. i want the indicator look like a moving
Greetings community, First post.  Thank you in advance for any help.  In general, does an MT5 EA base aggregation period (H1, H6, D1, etc.) off the chart that is in view in MT5 when you activate the EA or can the aggregation period be changed in the script?  Are you able to use different aggregation...
Hello, Would there be a way to have orders sitting in the queue that when crossed would turn to limit orders? Example: Market is trading at 2654 i would like to have a buy limit  entered at 2654.25 but i would like to see price hit 2654.50 before the limit order is entered at 2654.25. I was...