Hedge Equity Protection Trade Manager EA

Hi Everyone,

I just found attached MQ4 code for Swiss Army EA v2.01 an account hedge equity protection Trade Manager type EA - found it on MQL5.com forum dated 2015.  Can coders please kindly check whether it needs updating to latest MT4 build or not and if so please provide updated working version for current MT4 build. I have not been able to test whether it works on current build or not due to the weekend.

It would be great if some one can add to the hedge option an adjustable parameter of percentage to hedge e.g. hedge 70% of all current active trades if triggering conditions are met. Another good feature would be to add to the triggering condition is % of equity draw down e.g. if account equity is down 50% then this triggers a hedging of say 65% of all current open trades.

I think if this type of account equity manager EA works properly then would greatly assist with grid/martingale EA type trading set ups and should help make such strategy more robust/safe against margin call and improve their performance & profitably.

Coders please kindly assist with this so every one may benefit!

Thanks,

TN.

<Decompiled code deleted>

Trung Nguyen:
Hi Everyone,

I just found attached MQ4 code for Swiss Army EA v2.01 an account hedge equity protection Trade Manager type EA - found it on MQL5.com forum dated 2015.  Can coders please kindly check whether it needs updating to latest MT4 build or not and if so please provide updated working version for current MT4 build. I have not been able to test whether it works on current build or not due to the weekend.

It would be great if some one can add to the hedge option an adjustable parameter of percentage to hedge e.g. hedge 70% of all current active trades if triggering conditions are met. Another good feature would be to add to the triggering condition is % of equity draw down e.g. if account equity is down 50% then this triggers a hedging of say 65% of all current open trades.

I think if this type of account equity manager EA works properly then would greatly assist with grid/martingale EA type trading set ups and should help make such strategy more robust/safe against margin call and improve their performance & profitably.

Coders please kindly assist with this so every one may benefit!

Thanks,
TN.

Looks like a decompiled code

Hi,

I found it on this thread;

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176995/page51

TN

Swiss Army EA (Automatic order management)
Swiss Army EA (Automatic order management)
  • www.mql5.com
What it is: Below, you'll find my Swiss Army EA...
Reason: