Instruct EA to stop auto trading upon close of current trade

Hi,

I’m wondering if there is some way get an EA to disable auto trading when it’s current trade closes, and to have it send me an alert so I can perform necessary actions to it once it has stopped trading?

I have a few EAs that have gone into undesired drawdown, and fully expect that they will come back to break even eventually, but when they do I’d like them to exit the trade and not enter another, so that I can remove it with out making a loss.

I don’t know any coding, but can follow instructions.

Or perhaps there is another EA that can tell my EA  do the above?

Thanks

E.A.Sheppard:
Hi,

I’m wondering if there is some way get an EA to disable auto trading when it’s current trade closes, and to have it send me an alert so I can perform necessary actions to it once it has stopped trading?

I have a few EAs that have gone into undesired drawdown, and fully expect that they will come back to break even eventually, but when they do I’d like them to exit the trade and not enter another, so that I can remove it with out making a loss.

I don’t know any coding, but can follow instructions.

Or perhaps there is another EA that can tell my EA  do the above?

Thanks

don't know if this is exactly what you are looking for but worth checking out maybe

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/26270

Cosmas Moses:
 mt4 only can hold one ea, one scripts and numerous indi at one time .1) So the best ways is, if u hv the mqh file, u need to upgrade ur ea to hv loop to check profit/loss trade, if loss then stop ea and send notification else keep trade. 2) second if u dont hv mqh file then using script to execute ur idea. 

Regards 
Cosmaa

Write in English.

Reason: