Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 266

Hi all, I have just seen that some EAs on the signal opens second  trade when it has an opned trade. Forexample, An EA has EURUSD buy at 02:30. It sometimes opens second trade as EURUSD buy at 02:35 altough its first trade is open. Why?
Hey Guys   Is there a function for an EA that gets triggered when a profit target is hit for a certain position? I can't find one :(   Thanks for  helping me out :)
hello everybody, if i have more then 1 sell orders opened, i want to set TakeProfit for all sell orders except the highest one, any idea how can i do that? below is my code but it failed aswell ... double highest(int op)   {    double c=0;    for (int cnt=0; cnt<OrdersTotal(); cnt++)      {...
Hi everyone I rent a server with MT5 and i migrated chart and EA on that. One of the product that i trade expire every month and i need to realod EA monthly. My question is easy: If i reload ONLY the EA for this product, i need to reload the others? (the others are FX and didn't expire) Thx to all
Hello Community, has anyone else experienced that the Chart options Fixed Maximum and Fixed Minimum are not working at all? Regardless what values I put, after closing and reopening the Option panel, the set values are gone and replaced by the current visible min and max seen in the chart. This...
I am having problem with Comment Blocks being inserted into the code every time I compile. It appears to happen after For Loops. else statements, and other random locations. Using MetaEditor Version 5.00 Build 1384, in  MetaTrader 4, Build 1010. Is there a way to prevent it? 
The code below is a simple (simple) moving average cross coupled with a pinbar, and yet im failing to get results on the strategy tester! Please help... string Symb=Symbol();                       // Security name//--------------------------------------------------------------- 2 --int...
I want to sell signals. Do I need to hire VPS?
Hi, Since the beginning of the week, the Trades copy of the signal that I paid for does not work while the subscription to the signal and the VPS is ok. What’s the matter ? Is there an opportunity to recover the lost money ?
Hi, do i need to keep my trading account open if i use metatrader vps?
Hi there just noticed that :     double rates[];   printf("**** Rates : %g",CopyClose("EURUSD",PERIOD_M1,0,1440,rates)); ... as a script returned :  2019.02.15 13:22:07.867 Test (USDJPY,M1)        **** Rates : 1440 ... as a service returned :  2019.02.15 13:23:53.451 Data    **** Rates : -1 Same...
Hi. I have an EA that calculates lot size based on account balance and other static variables. My question is: The lot size of subscriber will be calculated the same way based on it's account balance and these static variables?
Please someone can help me following code......?  int TimeNow=TimeSeconds(TimeCurrent());        for (int B=0; B<5; B=B+TimeNow)    { ///Code...........    } Since time has been converted to int it won't be seconds anymore I guess. How can run the loop for 4 seconds or expire after 4 seconds....?
I want to reference a button in a panel from the onTick() function. Just do not know how to ask for example for a button state. I just have an ExtDialog reference, I have not CAppWindowThreeButtons reference. class CAppWindowThreeButtons : public CAppDialog  {protected:   CPositionInfo...
Hello everyone. I am slowly developing an EA and i observe the candles in the chart. I noticed that there are some candles that the open and close is so near or they called it a pinbar and if the pinbar has a high volume then it will make a breakout. I am thinking that if this candle will appear i...
hello, I don't understand why my stop loss is not modify during trade //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                        TRENDTRACKERxm19                          |//|                                                                  |...
I would like to "lookup" interest rates somewhere on the web, use them in an expert calculation in addition to other parameters to place trades. But I have no idea if 1) the actual interest rates appear anywhere and 2) if its possible to go out to a site to "Pick them off" and then use them in an
Good day...  I am making an EA that opens orders depending on time, (e.g at exactly 1pm). The EA opens orders on the chart it is loaded on, so if it is on GBPUSD, USDJPY and EURUSD, it will place orders at exactly 1pm on both pairs. The EA compiles without errors but the problem is as follow: The EA...
Expert Generated from MQL5 Expert Generator I have Created Expert From MQL5 Expert Generator and it's Trade mostly Correct but some time it's Trade wrong when to sell at the High level of indicator it's trade Buy vs. at the lower level it's trade sell how can it redistrict This expert to stop the...
Hi all, I have written a snippet of code which draws a horizontal line at the bid price. But I want to change its colour and the code compiles but the colour is not changing! It's only staying red! Any help would be greatly appreciated.    long cid = ChartID();      ObjectCreate(cid,"bid_price"...
[Deleted]
When buy an EA from the market. Can i use it on my all accounts? I have 4 accounts from 4 different brokers. Is possible to use it on all of them?
How to cater for "Broker's Commission" in MT4 Strategy Tester?
Hi all, I get the array out of range error and I cant seem to figure out why! Any help is greatly appreciated!    MqlRates PriceInfo[];//Sorts it from the current candle to the oldest candle   ArraySetAsSeries(PriceInfo,true);//Copies the price information into the array   double...
I've been struggling to solve this. Based on what I saw I should use OrderSelect() but have been unsuccessful. See "SL" and "TP" below. SL works everytime because it is set to the low of the previous candle, however I'm trying to base the TP off of the SL to have the Risk:Reward ratio of my liking...
Hi. A question for the people. Is it possible to sell an EA on the market, if the EA is connected / relies to an indicator i made myself? Or do i somehow have to rewrite my code so the EA can trade on its own without the custom made indicator? Regards Sebastian
Hello 1-As a title How can i delete indicator automatically after run EA on strategy tester ?    I mean use code in on deinit ! 2-When i use indicator in my EA and run it on strategy tester , after tester end it draw indicator on chart !, is it possible change it that nor draw on chart ? Thanks
Hi Traders. Just curious if there is any function that does the same job in MQL5 as in HideTestIndicators in MQL4. So far, I did not have any luck to find the same or similar function. Your sharing of your knowledge will be deeply appreciated. Kind regards.
  Ichimoku EA  (6)
I am looking for recommendations for an ichimoku based EA to employ a TK cross strategy using 4 hour charts in MT4 . 
Hi all, Thanks for looking at this thread. I've been developing a simple EA which essentially increases the position size based on volatility. However, it is only meant to be increasing the position size once per trade and then once again after another trade is open. I've attached the code that I...
  INVALID REQUEST  (1)
The order is positioned with takeprofit and stoploss. But when the price hits both take and stop, it's executed but the message appears in the image below in the diary. I'm testing on demo account. if(latest_price.last > maCerto && (highCerto - maCerto) == Pontos && LastBar != ThisBar       &&...